Presto Painting Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

PO Box 320903

Tampa, FL 33679

Presto Painting Services, based in Tampa, specializes in professional, high quality painting for your house or commercial building. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Every house that we paint, we treat as our own. We'll paint both the exterior and interior, giving your home an updated look. Client satisfaction is the number one priority. The professional painters that make up the Presto Painting Services Tampa team are experts in all fields of painting and they'll put their extensive knowledge to work for you. We look forward to providing you with a best painting job you've ever had, making your home or commercial building look its best. At Presto Painting Services we understand the importance of your home to you. So, we’ll treat your interior and exterior house painting project with a level of professional painting and attention to detail as if it was our own home! We at Presto Painting Services are committed to working with you to bring a new and fresh look to your home, business, or property. We fully licensed and bonded, and currently work with 3 crews to bring you the best service available....

Projects

South Tampa REFRESH project
South Tampa REFRESH

house painting

202133611

07/15/2020

Cheryl B.

Quick and efficient. Beautiful job.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

11/13/2019

Kevin F.

Ron and his team at Presto Painting exceeded all of my expectations for professionalism, courtesy and quality work. Our approx 3,000 sq foot/2 story home had some wood damage and some unique requirements due to weird rooflines, etc.. It was in bad need of painting so required a bit more prep work. Ron initially sent an estimator to our home but then asked to come back himself to ensure an accurate quote. I don't like surprises and was grateful and impressed that he wanted to be sure he understood the scope of the job clearly. They did some needed wood work within a week of agreeing to the bid. After the wood repair person left, I realized I'd missed one window frame that also needed wood repair and he returned for a very nominal increase to price. Ron gave us a start date for the painting and when he found his team would be a couple of days late to start, informed me immediately and checked to ensure that wouldn't create a problem for our schedule. His team completed the work in an incredibly timely and efficient manner and the house looks great. Everyone Presto sent to my house from the first estimator to the wood repair guy, painters, and Ron himself were pleasant, professional and a pleasure to work with. We had a budget for the project based on similar projects we've done in the past and his price came in right where we expected. For an exceptional job, fair and honest communications, and an overall pleasant experience in home repair, I think Presto Painting is worth every penny we spent.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of a 1920's S. Tampa (expanded) bungalow

Category house painters

Thank you so much for choosing us to handle the painting and repairs of your home. I am so happy that you were pleased from start to finish. we look forward to working with you on future projects. Ron

07/08/2019

Jose C.

Ron answered the phone and scheduled a visit for a quote, friendly Bill came over to give me the quote, this project was unique as it had lots of new wainscoting, original walls from 40 years ago and new walls from room additions. Ron sent a very competitive quote compared with the top 3 painting companies here on Angie's list. They crew explained the scope of work. They came in every day punctual, they covered my newly installed wood floors. Overall the prep work went fantastic, lots of caulking. The walls had Sheetrock imperfections that I took care off, the crew did light sanding. The finish product is well above expectations. This was my third painting company for this project. The other companies painted small rooms as it was a test for them to see if they were going to get this big job or not. I was not going to trust any company for my primary rooms. Ron was the winner and so was I. The job came out wonderful. Alex, Bryan and Jose the painters pay attention to details. I'll use them again and as a realtor I go through lots of homes that need paint jobs

Description of Work
painted over 4,000 SqFt of interior renovation

04/17/2019

Brian S.

They did a good job, were professional and were timely. My only complaint is that they charge Credit Card fees back to the customer at a rate of 3.x% of the project cost. Ive only experienced this one other time and it was with another home improvement contractor. At most I’d be ok with half of the fees but all of them? Not cool considering money was made on the job. In short you need all cash on hand to avoid having to pay their CC fees which not many people have.

Description of Work
Painted my entire house and garage.

02/25/2019

Steven C.

Guys were on time. Clean. Professional. They did a fantastic job. I was very pleased with the final results. Overall experience was fantastic would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Painted living room/dining room (2 colors - main and accent colors), family room (2 colors - main and accent colors), kitchen, nook, stairway and small 2nd floor landing

02/13/2019

Marie O.

Presto Painting did a great job painting the interior of our home including the trim. They did everything you hope a contractor will do whenever you hire one; they responded quickly, behaved professionaly, did a good job for a reasonable price, and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Interior home painting

10/24/2018

Dustin N.

Amazing job, I am very please with the job well-done by Presto Painting Services. Rick was always there whenever I have a question. Recommended!

Description of Work
Repaint the exterior of the house.

04/13/2018

TEJ P.

I hired Presto to paint the interior and exterior of the house I was selling. They did an excellent job so I hired them again to paint the exterior of the new home I was purchasing. Ron, the owner, is extremely responsive. He always arrived when he said he would. He returned my phone calls promptly. He wrote down all of the instructions that I gave him. Any small touchups that I noted at the end were taken care of without question. He helped me select the paints colors by putting me in touch with the Color Specialist at Sherwin Williams. I really feel like he went above and beyond for me. And always with a pleasant demeanor.

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior Painting

Category house painters,interior painters

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you and i am glad that you were happy with your experience with the Presto Team. Ron

03/13/2018

Carolynn S.

I can't say enough good things about Presto Painting Services. A year ago we responded to an offer on Angie's List for painting services. We needed help in finishing the baseboard and trim on the inside of our house. They came out and did an excellent job and we were very pleased. At that time we asked for an estimate to paint the outside of the house and the pool deck. Ron Silverman gave us a price but we didn't call them back for a year. He responded immediately when we called and painted the exterior for the same price he had quoted us a year ago. We were very impressed by that. They were punctual, professional, and did and outstanding job. Do to scheduling issues, Antonio completed the entire project by himself in 4 days. They pressure-washed the house first, then repaired the stucco, and then it was painted. We could not be happier with the job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters,interior painters

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the wonderful review. Keep us in mind for any future needs. Enjoy your new looking home. Ron

01/01/2018

ELIZABETH V.

did well but ran out of time -- 4 hours for $500 and I furnished the paint

Description of Work
inside painting and prep-work - I finished the painting

D&A PAINTING

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Premium Painters

Premium Painters has been in business for 20+ years, and has become one of Florida's largest residential and commercial painting companies. With 2 offices serving the Tampa Bay area, there is always a Premium Painter near you. We are known for having "Larger Crews to get the Job Done Fast!" Our lead times to begin projects are much shorter than our competitors. So if you need a project completed on short notice, we have you covered! Call today for a Free Estimate.

CertaPro Painters of Carrollwood & Tampa

At CertaPro Painters, our reputation is based on Certainty, your Certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project; interior and exterior, and we focus on you, our client.

Offers by CertaPro Painters of Carrollwood & Tampa on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

All Interior/Exterior Residential/Commercial Painting needs, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Garage Floor Painting, Pressure Washing, Pool Deck Re-Painting