Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2009

5704 W Sligh Ave

Tampa, FL 33634

Patios enclosures, Screen Room, Resreens....

02/10/2022

DONNA F.

They were professional, they do a lot of work and the price was reasonable

Description of Work
Pool Screening and gutter replacement

Category pool cleaners

07/07/2020

Daniel G.

Pombo’s did a great job in our house screen enclosure. The entire process from beginning to end was performed on time and within budget. Everything was done with quality workmanship. Thank you, for creating this new living space that has definitely improved our quality of life during the coronavirus pandemic.

Description of Work
Screen Enclosure

07/24/2018

mike D.

Pombo Contracting did an awesome job on our screen enclosure. They were chosen to tear down and replace our screen enclosure by our pool remodeling contractor (Freestyle Pools- also great) who has been in the business for 35 years. That confidence by Freestyle proved to be well-founded since Pombo represented them well. Joey was very helpful and attentive to my expectations during and after the build. I would recommend Pombo whole-heartedly!!!

Description of Work
Screen Enclosure removal and replacement

01/10/2018

SAMUEL B.

Joey Pombo and his hard working crew built my wife and I a beautiful 2-story screen enclosure for my back yard. Joey handled everything from the footer required by Tampa City Code to the permitting process which requires engineering drawings, etc. Joey worked with us on a slightly complicated design because of our iPe hardwood deck — we didn’t want anything screwed into our deck. He also handled plan adjustments after the City of Tampa rejected the initial design due to height restrictions on the back wall. Pombo’s price was extremely competitive with other estimates we received for the work and he didn’t attempt to add cost based on additional work required due the complications mentioned above along with an unexpected tree root which greatly complicated the footer and required additional concrete and multiple visits from his concrete subcontractor. I would highly recommend Pombo’s Contracting for any screen enclosure.

Description of Work
2-Story screen enclosure.

Category sunrooms

WE APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS ,WAS GREAT WORKING WITH YOU AND YOUR WIFE.THANKS!!

07/28/2017

angela M.

Getting an estimate was fast and easy. Owner was prompt in all his replies to my questions. The crew was polite and worked quickly and efficiently. I'm very happy with the finished product and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.

Description of Work
Screening in an entryway

06/02/2017

William M.

very good, but at times responsiveness was a bit slow, outcome of product is very nice.

Description of Work
Pool enclosure

05/18/2016

JUAN S.

Description of Work
Screen Lanai |They were prompt to start the job, always on time and they cleaned after themselves when done for the day. |

Category gutter repair, screen repair

03/09/2016

Amy H.

Everything went very smoothly. Joey provided a design that accented our home perfectly. His crew was polite and the work was completed in a timely fashion. Only issue was that they did not clean up the area upon completion of the job, but Joey had the team back to perform the clean up immediately upon my expression of displeasure. He runs his business very professionally and is great to work with - would recommend him.

Description of Work
Screened enclosure of pool.

06/09/2015

Mike R.

Description of Work
They were delivered as promised and honest. I will be a repeat customer.

09/18/2014

Nicole D.

They were on time and finished in one day. The screen enclosure came out great. Some drill bits fell in the pool and some nails were left on the ground in our yard which we weren't too happy about. Also, they emailed us the quote and the day before tried to tell us it would be $100 more.

Description of Work
Replaced the screens on pool deck.

05/04/2014

Pamela M.

Start to finish, job went great. They were excellent.

Description of Work
Installed pool screen.

02/25/2014

Richard C.

They did everything they said they were going to do. They are always on time and do everything very well.

Description of Work
I've hired them for re-screening and new gutters.

Category gutter repair, screen repair

12/27/2012

Michelle W.

Very pleased.

Description of Work
A new pool was installed and I hired Pombo's to install the screen enclosure. Because the screen enclosure was part of the pool package through the pool company, I don't recall the amount spent. Joey, the owner, came out to discuss and go over my preferences in detail. Joey was very professional, knowledgable, and friendly. He had a large crew come out and the job anda they went right to it, like busy bees, hardly taking a break. It was completed beautifully to my satisfaction. He made some suggestions that I went with. Having a jumping dog, he installed extra strength pet screening around the bottom 3' of the screen enclousure which I didnt even know existed! I was so pleased I hired Pombo's to install gutters around my entire home. Again, he did an excellent job. I would definitely hire Pombo's again.

Category gutter repair, sunrooms

07/07/2012

Pamela M.

Pombo's did an excellent job screening in our pool. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Screened in our pool.

02/06/2009

AL & JOSIE V.

Pombos are just great. We got a good price on the screening job. They showed up on time and cleaned up after themselves. We were satisfied with them.

Description of Work
We hired Pombos to come out and replace a screen around our pool for us.

Righteous Rescreening Inc.

Full service screen repair company with 15 years experience. Family owned and operated. We take pride in our work and Sreen your home as if it was our own.

Ronny Snow's Pool Patrol

****WE DO NOT SERVICE OR INSTALL ABOVE GROUND POOLS**NO VINYL OR FIBERGLASS** ****WE SPECIALIZE IN RESURFACING AND REMODELING YOUR IN GROUND POOL ALONG WITH MANY OTHER OUTDOOR LIVING CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS*** We are a complete custom concrete pool remodeling and resurfacing company serving the Pinellas and North Hillsborough Counties since 2010. We also specialize in tile, decking, Pavers, travertine, splitface stacked stone. We primarily do Pool Resurfacing and Pool Remodeling Service. ****WE DO NOT SERVICE OR INSTALL ABOVE GROUND POOLS**NO VINYL OR FIBERGLASS**

Florida Magic gutters

Installed seamless 6 inc gutters and downspout s Installed leaf guards Clean the gutters and seal Clean gutters Installed leaf guard We specialize in sewer inspections, repairs, cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc.

How is Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. overall rated?

Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. open?

Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. provide

Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc.?

Yes, Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. offer?

Pombo's Contracting Services, Inc. offers the following services: POOL enclosures, Rescreen, Screen additions, Sunrooms, Screen Rooms, Concrete decks & Paver decks, seamless gutter Installation.