Plumbgreat Plumbing LLC

Founded 2021 •

3715 W Elrod Ave

Tampa, FL 33611

Plumbgreat Plumbing is a prestigious plumbing company that offers high-quality craftsmanship and emergency service at reasonable prices. With over 10 years of experience in commercial, residential, and specialty plumbing, we have the knowledge and take extra precautions to maintain your safety and

02/18/2021

Kelly D.

I highly recommend Plumbgreat Plumbing. My hot water heater was leaking and Charles came out right away to look at it. He checked all the valves and fittings and confirmed the tank was bad and needed to be replaced (it was over 13 years old). After discussing the problem and going over some options, he installed a new one for me the same day and hauled off the old one. He even checked the rest of the house for any other issues. Luckily everything else was fine, but it was good peace of mind to get a complimentary inspection from a professional. Plumbgreat lived up to their name. Fast, reasonable, friendly, and overall a quality job! A++

Description of Work
Water Heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

02/13/2021

Lauren W.

Charles was very professional and knowledgeable! I needed new parts in my toilet to stop it from constantly running.

Description of Work
Full toilet rebuild

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

Rene T.

Charles Thompson was the best. He gave me a quote and he didn’t go over the quote in pricing. He knew exactly what was wrong and corrected it in no time. And he even cleaned up the mess. I highly recommend him for any of your plumbing needs

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Thanks, [Member Name Removed], you are always so easy to work with.

Heidi G.

Charles diagnosed my toilet troubles quickly and efficiently. One of my toilets was repaired by another plumber without success the previous year. Charles is also very accommodating. He performed some additional smaller items during the same visit that I originally didn’t ask him to do for me. I highly recommend Charles for repairs large and small. His professionalism and knowledge are very reassuring and frankly not easy to find these days. Thank you, Charles.

Description of Work
Repair 4 toilets

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I hope your toilets last you a long time.

Jimmy H.

The work was done effectively and efficiently. Plumbgreat showed up when they said they would, made sure that they did not make a mess, and also cleaned up thoroughly following the work. Price was right and I will use them again I I need their services in the future!

Description of Work
cleared kitchen drain

Category drain cleaning

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. Might be about time for some more of that deer meat.

Matt L.

Superb workmanship

Description of Work
replaced a garbage disposal and repaired toilets

Category plumbing

Thanks Mat, It was my pleasure to help you with your plumbing.

02/05/2021

Erika Z.

I am usually a bit apprehensive when hiring a service tech as I am usually home by myself when they come. Charles is a very professional plumber. He gave me the price up front, laid down drop cloths, wore shoe booties to protect my floor, and cleaned up after the job. Great job! Thank you so much! I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installed bathroom fixtures

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], your bathroom turned out amazing. You have a great eye for design.

02/05/2021

Joe H.

Charles replaced the toilet in my mother’s house quickly and helped her upgrade to a unit that flushed better, making it much easier to attend to my disabled father. He is 100% reliable and always eager to help. He bailed us out of a water heater emergency as well. Highly recommended! A+++

Description of Work
Replaced mother's toilet.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. I really appreciate your comment.

Minuteman Plumbing, LLC

Sarasota County area water heating expert! 25+ years experience! We supply contractor grade to the consumer at a great price! Most knowledgeable person in electric, gas, natural gas and tankless and solar too! Did I mention we are ALL knowledgeable on all things sewer and drain cleaning! Our motto “No drain left unclogged “ will prove helpful in your time of need! We come out 24/7 to solve your problem!

Offers by Minuteman Plumbing, LLC on Angi
    Rahn Plumbing LLC

We are dedicated to providing our customers with the very best in service, installation, and repair for all phases of your plumbing needs. We are owner operated and I have been proudly servicing the Tampa Bay area for over 15 years. We specialize in a variety of residential services and take pride in the attention to detail put into each of the projects we're involved with. We're known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our customers, and guarantee your satisfaction.

Cass Plumbing, Inc.

Cass Plumbing gives FREE Estimates with no trip charges. We are rated A Plus by the Better Business Bureau, and we give a $75 Visa Gift Card to all our paid customers. Even more, to show our appreciation for giving us your time to give you our FREE Estimate we also give you 3 FREE Florida Lotto(R) Tickets.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    CFC1430811
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Water heater repair/installation, Drain cleaning, garbage disposal repair/installation, toilet repair/installation, faucet repair/installation, Water softener installation