Pestgo Exterminators

Founded 1975 • With Angi since May 2010

Pestgo Exterminators Inc. Is Tampa Pest Control Experts Est. in 1975. We have a combined experience level of 80 years worth of Pest Control knowledge. Give us the opportunity to service your home. We also do small amount of arborist work. Here is our end of the year Special: 50% of initial Any Start up service program. We will travel the entire area for Commercial Services.

John B.
03/11/2020
The person never showed up, never called, never followed up. I had a scheduled appointment through the phone. I had asked to text me ahead of time because doorbell does not work. We confirmed my phone number and the appointment date and time. When the day came, I took of from 8am to 12pm (the time they were to show up) and nothing. I am absolutely certain they have my correct information because they called me back from my initial call. No excuses. Very frustrated and will not attempt to use them again.
Description of Work
Needed for my house to be sprayed for bugs.
Triste C.
01/27/2019
Amazing personal service! Tony “jumped right into it”, looking for possible ways the rats were coming into my trailer. He immediately found the areas, and closed them all up —inside & out! I am recommending him to ALL my neighbors. I’ve never been treated so well as I was with Tony!!!
Description of Work
Finding where/how rats were getting into trailer
pest control, home inspection
Ramona P.
07/25/2017
The service was wonderful took care of my problem
Description of Work
Phero ants
RAYMOND B.
07/07/2017
never used
Description of Work
never used company
Janet H.
08/22/2016
It is a monthly service.
Description of Work
I have used Pestgo for pest control. They do routine sprayings and I have tented our house because I have been here for over 20 years.
Janet H.
08/22/2016
Daniel A.
10/14/2014
Description of Work
The guy told me how I could take care of the problem myself. So I did.
Janie M.
05/06/2013
Excellent. I couldn't ask for anything better, so far. They are always on time.
Description of Work
We had an infestation, they put bait out and have been coming back to check up on it.
Leanne D.
08/20/2011
I would recommend this company.
Description of Work
Very personable and professional. Took time to talk to my children and showed them racoons and possums that he had in the back of his truck.
pest control, animal removal
Sandy M.
11/24/2010
I did not find Pestgo on Angie's List....they were recommended by a neighbor and my pest control company. I called on a Monday....Larry Gonzalez came out on Tuesday. I heard wood being chewed and found an area where I thought a squirrel had chewed wood to make a larger opening to get into the roof area of a screened porch. We didn't see the squirrel so Larry screened that area and a few others where something might try to get in. The next day we saw the squirrel was trapped in the porch area so Larry came back and removed the screen. Then he started setting traps with food to try to catch the offending squirrel. We were pretty sure it was a mother building a nest. We caught a few squirrels and each time I called Larry he would come back to take it away. They do not hurt them....have a relocation program near their office. Finally we caught a pregnant female and felt she was probably the one making the nest. Larry took her, and subsequently 2 others, before he again closed up the opening with a screen. He was pretty sure he had trapped the right animal. Larry came out 6 or 7 times over 5 days. I am very pleased with their service and Larry, the service person, was a gem. Wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend.
Description of Work
Pestgo removed squirrels that were trying to make a next inside the roof area of my screened porch.
pest control, animal removal

Trimen Landscape

We offer full landscape services, from design to installation, as well as commercial lawn maintenance. Here at Trimen, our goal is to build long lasting relationships with our clients so we can service all of their landscape and property needs for years to come. Trimen Landscape is dedicated to bettering our community through the beauty of nature.

2022 Super Service Award

Rick Ricker Termite & Pest Control Inc

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about Angie's list discount. Angie's List Award winning since 2003. BBB rating A+.

Offers Coupon

Best Termite & Pest Control Inc

Do you suspect that you have unwanted guests in your home? Don't hesitate to call us! The health and safety of your family depends on it. We are family-owned and operated for over 35 years. Our professional staff is on hand to ensure that no matter what your pest problem is, we can solve it!

Phone