PC DOCTOR OF TAMPA BAY

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

If you are looking for first-class service, you have come to the right place! We aim to be friendly and approachable. We are in your area and have the skills to handle any job. We are here to help you and answer any questions you may have. Providing IT Solutions in the Tampa Bay area since 2005....

NVS Design Inc

NVS Design Inc

10 employees. NVS Design is an innovative company that thinks so far outside the box, we're 2 blocks down the street from it! We are a strong, driven advertising agency located in Indianapolis that works to provide our clients with detail-oriented work that speaks for itself. You not only get a fresh new look, you get artwork that will make your competition envious of you. We offer a wide range of services to our clients. Whether you need a fresh new logo, or a hot new website, we will help make sure you stand out amongst the rest. At NVS Design you are our top priority! We work closely with our clients, so we can ensure their new design efforts will be a success. Additional email - chad@nvsdesigns.com.

08/17/2016

I called PC Doc on Friday morning. Dustin came to my house Friday afternoon. Repairs were more extensive than I thought; however, computer is like new. Dustin cleaned the drives, eliminated unnecessary apps and files, and then determined the hard drive was going bad. Over the weekend, he replaced the drive. Chris returned computer to me on Monday morning, and stayed to demonstrate how it was perfo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop repair

07/27/2016

I was impressed with Chris's knowledge, resource accessibility and professionalism. As I am not a computer person, he took the time to "dumb down" explanations for me and explained everything he needed to do prior to the work being performed. He worked efficiently and subsequently saved me $$. He made sure I was completely satisfied prior to leaving. I would/will definitely use Chris again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My home had been struck by lightning and I lost my home wireless network among many other electronics. I had tried fixing it myself, however after 2 days I became extremely frustrated and called Chris in the middle of the day. He happened to be on my side of town and was at my home within a couple of hours.

07/29/2015

Went extremely well. This my 3rd time using Chris. He is very knowledgeable and reasonable on his price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated my software.

03/26/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and fixed my 2 laptops.

01/20/2015

Called them up to set up an appointment. They helped me out that day. Chris was very polite and knowledgeable. he recommended improvements needed for my computer, and did great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned up computer than was running real slow. They performed up dates on it, and installed programs that was needed. They do Great work and for a fair price. Will use Chris with all my computer needs.

PC & Mac Repairs, Web Design, Networking