PC DOCTOR OF TAMPA BAY

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

16033 Penwood Dr

Tampa, FL 33647

If you are looking for first-class service, you have come to the right place! We aim to be friendly and approachable. We are in your area and have the skills to handle any job. We are here to help you and answer any questions you may have. Providing IT Solutions in the Tampa Bay area since 2005.

08/17/2016

GARY W.

I called PC Doc on Friday morning. Dustin came to my house Friday afternoon. Repairs were more extensive than I thought; however, computer is like new. Dustin cleaned the drives, eliminated unnecessary apps and files, and then determined the hard drive was going bad. Over the weekend, he replaced the drive. Chris returned computer to me on Monday morning, and stayed to demonstrate how it was performing and to answer my questions

Description of Work
Laptop repair

07/27/2016

Dave B.

I was impressed with Chris's knowledge, resource accessibility and professionalism. As I am not a computer person, he took the time to "dumb down" explanations for me and explained everything he needed to do prior to the work being performed. He worked efficiently and subsequently saved me $$. He made sure I was completely satisfied prior to leaving. I would/will definitely use Chris again.

Description of Work
My home had been struck by lightning and I lost my home wireless network among many other electronics. I had tried fixing it myself, however after 2 days I became extremely frustrated and called Chris in the middle of the day. He happened to be on my side of town and was at my home within a couple of hours.

07/29/2015

Kevin G.

Went extremely well. This my 3rd time using Chris. He is very knowledgeable and reasonable on his price.

Description of Work
Updated my software.

03/26/2015

Kevin G.

Description of Work
Cleaned and fixed my 2 laptops.

01/20/2015

Kevin G.

Called them up to set up an appointment. They helped me out that day. Chris was very polite and knowledgeable. he recommended improvements needed for my computer, and did great work.

Description of Work
They cleaned up computer than was running real slow. They performed up dates on it, and installed programs that was needed. They do Great work and for a fair price. Will use Chris with all my computer needs.

Think Big Websites

Located in South Florida, Think Big Websites specialize in internet marketing, website design, reputation management and video marketing. Think Big Websites is a division of Kelly Day LLC and has been serving local South Florida businesses since 2005. In 2013, Think Big Websites became a division of Kelly Day LLC to more accurately define the scope of services we provide for businesses seeking an affordable internet marketing and business website solution.

My Computer Works

Fix My Computer On Site

Certified Technicians that do all repairs on site. Repairs are available for all Brands and Models for any Desktop Computer, Laptop Computer and Laser Printers. Our experience is over fifteen years on the field, so we are familiar with many repairs, and our prices are unbeatable. All service calls have a 30-day warranty.

Website Design & Development