Paver Rescue LLC proudly serves our beautiful Tampa Bay area with pressure washing, cleaning and sealing of your pavers, brick, and natural stone travertine.
DID YOU KNOW?.....Most surfaces around your home can and should be sealed for protection? More specifically, any area that has brick, manufactured concrete pavers and natural stone travertine tile and/or pavers. Sealing brings out true colors and pigment in your pavers and gives them a deeper, almost "wet" look, (not a high-gloss or slippery shine).
Quick Overview of Our Pressure Wash Cleaning and Sealing Process:
Preparation and Cleaning - Most essential step to all projects to ensure all stains are removed PRIOR to sealing. We use "Green Friendly" and "Pet Friendly" products to thoroughly clean and remove harsh stains and imperfections.
Our sealant is water-based and not a random product picked up at the local home improvement store. The product is professional grade and we have gone through the training and certification process to purchase, apply and represent this reputable brand. Our company is able to provide you with high-quality products that perform and have the integrity to endure all that foot traffic, vehicle traffic, mother nature, little kids, furry kids and big kids can throw at you!
And, if after your project is complete, you happen to spot something down the road, no worries! We will happily work with you after the fact to make sure you are satisfied!
Algae, mold, mildew, weeds, tire marks, grass stains, latex paints, insect mounds, clear coat from tire shine, rust, efflorescence, oil based paints, oil, and slurry. Just to name a few......
Reasons to Seal your Surfaces!
* Protects your investment
* Maintains structural rigidity of surface to help prevent pavers from shifting
* Protects from harmful UV and rain damage which can wear away color and expose aggregate
* Prevents stain penetration and tire markings
* Resists mold, mildew and algae
* Inhibits weed growth
* Easy clean up from things like red wine spills, vinegar spills, oil or pet accidents
* Gives your pavers a clean, finished look without making it slippery
What we WON'T do and what we WILL do!
* We won't ask you to pay a deposit.
* We won't ignore your calls.
* If you have to leave a message, we WILL call back as we understand that time is valuable to ALL
* Unless there's an emergency, we will respect your time and will be on time to appointments but you will always be kept in the loop if we are running behind from another appointment.
* We will NOT give you a 2 or 3 hour window. If we say we'll be there at 10 am. We'll be there at 10!
* We will not just show up unannounced to work. You will have clear communication with us from inception to completion.