Paver Rescue LLC

With Angi since May 2016

10810 Carrollwood Drive

Tampa, FL 33618

Paver Rescue LLC proudly serves our beautiful Tampa Bay area with pressure washing, cleaning and sealing of your pavers, brick, and natural stone travertine. DID YOU KNOW?.....Most surfaces around your home can and should be sealed for protection? More specifically, any area that has brick, manufactured concrete pavers and natural stone travertine tile and/or pavers. Sealing brings out true colors and pigment in your pavers and gives them a deeper, almost "wet" look, (not a high-gloss or slippery shine). Quick Overview of Our Pressure Wash Cleaning and Sealing Process: Preparation and Cleaning - Most essential step to all projects to ensure all stains are removed PRIOR to sealing. We use "Green Friendly" and "Pet Friendly" products to thoroughly clean and remove harsh stains and imperfections. Our sealant is water-based and not a random product picked up at the local home improvement store. The product is professional grade and we have gone through the training and certification process to purchase, apply and represent this reputable brand. Our company is able to provide you with high-quality products that perform and have the integrity to endure all that foot traffic, vehicle traffic, mother nature, little kids, furry kids and big kids can throw at you! And, if after your project is complete, you happen to spot something down the road, no worries! We will happily work with you after the fact to make sure you are satisfied! We tackle....... Algae, mold, mildew, weeds, tire marks, grass stains, latex paints, insect mounds, clear coat from tire shine, rust, efflorescence, oil based paints, oil, and slurry. Just to name a few...... Reasons to Seal your Surfaces! * Protects your investment * Maintains structural rigidity of surface to help prevent pavers from shifting * Protects from harmful UV and rain damage which can wear away color and expose aggregate * Prevents stain penetration and tire markings * Resists mold, mildew and algae * Inhibits weed growth * Easy clean up from things like red wine spills, vinegar spills, oil or pet accidents * Gives your pavers a clean, finished look without making it slippery What we WON'T do and what we WILL do! * We won't ask you to pay a deposit. * We won't ignore your calls. * If you have to leave a message, we WILL call back as we understand that time is valuable to ALL * Unless there's an emergency, we will respect your time and will be on time to appointments but you will always be kept in the loop if we are running behind from another appointment. * We will NOT give you a 2 or 3 hour window. If we say we'll be there at 10 am. We'll be there at 10! * We will not just show up unannounced to work. You will have clear communication with us from inception to completion....

02/24/2021

Roger S.

Great Company, Great Owner, Great Job!! Paver Rescue recently sealed our driveway, walk and porch pavers. I did get 3 bids and Paver Rescue was not the least expensive but the owner Lucas is just the type of person that you feel good about doing business with. I looked at jobs done by him and by other companies and his jobs all looked great. It was worth it to pay a little more for a high quality job by a person that you feel comfortable with. Lucas was very professional, did a great job and even contacted me a few days after the job to make sure that I was still happy with the results. He really cares about his customers and the quality of his work. I highly recommend Lucas and Paver Rescue!

Description of Work
Paver sealing

05/23/2019

Amanda B.

Lucas and his team are amazing! I called several companies: one quoted, one came out and never sent a quote, one told me his time was worth more than mine, and then I called Lucas. *deep breath out* Lucas and his team saved my pavers (and what's left of my sanity). They went from looking like they'd never been taken care of in however long they were there (we've only owned our house just over 2 years), to looking amazing! Pictures don't do the new look justice but I"m so happy I almost can't wait for them to be maintained. Paver Rescue has a customer in me for life!

Description of Work
Small (less than 300 sq ft) paver restoration

04/17/2019

Paul S.

Two years earlier we had our lanai sealed by someone who was certified by the local Lock & Seal distributor, but did a terrible job. I didn't realize there were a number of important things that need to be done properly when sealing brick pavers. I called Paver Rescue for a price to repair the terrible job. Lucas, the owner of Paver Rescue, recommended that I wait at least a year and a half, so that the sealer would wear off. I called Lucas a year and a half later. He arrived on time, did a great job, and charged a fair price. I appreciated Lucas' advice, that he cared about his reputation for doing quality work... and I liked his personality. I definitely recommend Paver Rescue!

Description of Work
Repaired brick pavers on our large driveway that were sunken, then sealed the pavers our driveway & lanai.

Category hardscaping

03/19/2019

Zoe T.

Our travertine has never looked better! Lucas and his Paver Rescue company are extremely professional - timely estimate and appointment, courtesy call reminders, arrived on time, did the job carefully (hand finishing around the pool edge) and cleanly and finishing everything beautifully. We should have taken before-and-after pictures - the difference is amazing! We highly recommend Paver Rescue and we couldn't be happier with their work.

Description of Work
Pressure washing, re-sanding and sealing Travertine stone patio/pool deck

06/11/2018

Tom M.

Great Job!!

Description of Work
Restore and seal pool pavers.

01/30/2018

Leslie R.

Lucas responded quickly to my inquiry. He explained the process and gave me an estimate. We scheduled a date for the work. They showed up on time and completed the work quickly. A couple of days later, Lucas came back to inspect the work and to see if I was a satisfied customer and I was. I plan on calling them in a year to maintain the pavers.

Description of Work
I needed to sand and seal pavers covering an extended lanai, drive way and front porch.

12/16/2017

Jackie H.

Very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Sealing of new lanai pavers

04/08/2017

Kimberly W.

My message left for this business to call me for services was answered within in hours. Very happy since I tried several companies. A prompt estimate was given and services were scheduled around my schedule. Everything looked great when Lucas finished! I will definitely be calling Paver Rescue again next year. Highly recommend this company to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of pool cage and pool decking.

03/30/2017

Chris R.

A job well done. Very happy with service. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Pavere needed pressure washing and sealing

Josh T.

Things went well, was on time and finished in a timely manner. Looks great!

Description of Work
Sealing pavers

K M.

Great work, very polite and easy to talk to. My pavers look great.

Description of Work
Sealed my patio deck.

Janet J.

Looks brand new, love it! Even the neighbors love it and are going to have work at their house!

Description of Work
Back pool area, walk ways and driveway!

Category hardscaping

Kelly W.

Lucas and paver rescue were fantastic!! I hired another company that didn't do the job I wanted last year so I gave paver rescue a try and I couldn't be happier

Description of Work
Pool deck cleaning, sanding and sealing.

Charles S.

Lucas and team did a great job on my pool deck it looks great. Thank you and I recommend them.

Description of Work
Paver sealing

David G.

Highly recommend Paver Rescue. They did a great job making my pavers look new again.

Description of Work
Paver Rescue sealed my driveway.

Michael M.

Very pleased with the service that I received.

Description of Work
Travertine pool decj.

Antonio R.

Thank you! Great job Paver Rescue.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed my pavers.

05/16/2016

Jason F.

I called Paver Rescue to clean and seal the area around my pool and the walkway to my pool. They were the 4th company I called to perform the work I needed done and the price they quoted me was almost $200 cheaper than the other companies. Lucas came out on a Saturday morning on time, was very professional and did an amazing job on my pool area and the walkway leading out to my pool. He made sure I was satisfied with his work when he was done. I'm extremely happy with the work they did and my pool area looks amazing and it's now ready for summer pool parties and cookouts!

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed my pavers around my pool

Personal Pitstop

Reliable on time & attention to detail -Commercial Power Washing -Residential Driveway Power washing Services ONLY

Paradigm Property Services LLC

Paradigm Property Services offers a wide variety of exterior home detailing services. Services such a power and soft washing for all parts of your home from the roof to the driveway. We also specialize in asphalt shingle roof cleaning to eliminate the unsightly black streaks you may see on your homes roof. We are a small business focused on customer satisfaction and providing the highest quality of service while improving the overall look of your home.

Offers by Paradigm Property Services LLC on Angi
    Wash-Tech Florida LLC

Wash-Tech Florida LLC is a Pressure Washing & Paver Sealing company. We specialize in houses, decks, fences, gutters, pavers, driveways, sidewalks etc. along with all your automotive detailing needs. License and Insured. We are located in Dade City, and service in surrounding areas as well. Para las personas que hablan español por favor llamen a Brian al 352-467-8784

Offers by Wash-Tech Florida LLC on Angi