Paul's Home Pro Service LLC

Florida: General
08/31/2022

1009 W Rio Vista Ave

Tampa, FL 33603

Super Service Award winner 5 years running! | Single Employee Business | Owner operated by Paul Schramm | I started my career as a handyman while studying at The Ohio State University in 1988. I earned a Bachelorʼs degree in Industrial Technology Education and pursued a career as a Technology teacher. Throughout my teaching career, I maintained a part-time handyman business as home improvement has always been my passion. Through quality service and meticulous attention to detail, I have met my clientsʼ home improvement needs and exceeded their expectations for over 20 years. I am a licensed residential contractor who specializes in home repair, restoration and remodeling. My success is a direct result of supplying quality workmanship while being dependable and trustworthy. I am committed to understanding my customers needs and providing a single source for home repair solutions. My mission is to provide great service at a fair price on a consistent basis. Paulʼs Home Pro Service is the perfect choice for easy, affordable, handyman services....

handyman (215)drywall (51)woodworking (42)plumbers (32)interior painting (29)home remodeling (28)door installation (27)flooring (17)general contractors (17)tile installation (16)siding companies (11)roofing (11)

10/13/2020

I am extremely difficult to satisfy. Paul painted my entire house and installed hardwood floors throughout the entire house. The paint job was meticulous and floor was absolutely perfect. He met my deadline and kept me informed as the work progressed.

Description of Work
Painting and Flooring installation

Category contractors,flooring contractor,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

08/24/2020

Project went smoothly, workers are professional and did quality work, they were neat and very clean, they left the family room in move in condition. They completely covered all the floor with tarps, the fireplace wall and all the windows with plastic. All construction debris was bagged and removed, tile floor was sweep and wiped down. All this was completed in 2 days.

Description of Work
Removed old Fluorescent soffit and lights, build a shallow ceiling tray for 4 inch LED can lights, sand down old ceiling drywall finish, repair walls, skim coat ceiling and walls, spray on ceiling and walls with light to medium knock down finish.

Category drywall,plastering,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Review for Paul's Home Pro Service LLC - 1009 W Rio Vista Ave, Tampa, FL - 38822057

07/15/2020

He asked me to text him pictures. So I did and I saw he recieved them and read them and didn't bother texting me or calling me back. Even after another attempt to contact him. Great way to do business.

Description of Work
My ceiling on the from porch and a cabinet repair.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/14/2020

Requested a quote on 7/8/20. Never heard from them.

Description of Work
Hang drywall for new office

Category drywall

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

07/13/2020

Paul was AMAZING!! He exceeded my expectations for our fireplace renovation. He thought of some out of the box ideas to make the vision a reality and I am thrilled with the results. Paul works quickly on painting, too. He had several common area rooms of our house painted in just 2 days, including the ceiling work. I would absolutely hire Paul again for any contracting work we have.

Description of Work
Fireplace Renovation and Paint Interior Home

Category plastering,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Review for Paul's Home Pro Service LLC - 1009 W Rio Vista Ave, Tampa, FL - 38714695

05/17/2020

The project was more involved that I first thought. Paul is the consummate professional and has a breadth and depth of knowledge about home repair and remodeling. He protected all surfaces, cleaned up after the project was finished and blended the mud and texture on the ceiling perfectly without any seams showing. No one would ever be able to tell that repair work was done. I am a perfectionist an...

Description of Work
I needed repair to the ceiling after a water leak on the second floor. The first floor ceiling needed to be replaced, new drywall installed, sanded, new mud applied, primed and painted. All fixtures needed to be removed before the work began. New crown molding needed to be matched to existing molding, cut and installed.

Category handyman service,plastering,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/17/2020

12/06/2019

More than pleased. Had several quotes around $1000.00 and was told door needed to be replaced. Paul sent two of the nicest young men , and all it needed was new hinges and some tweaking for 225.00!! First class, honest company. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repair/replace side exterior door

Category handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

09/29/2019

Amazing quality! Paul is a creative artist who truly has a vision of your project and executes it professionally. He brought our 90's peach and white bathroom into the future with a modern remodel inspired by our one pinterest photo. He is truly a jack of all trades, proficient in demo, tile, plumbing, and carpentry. His eye for detail is great, especially in his prep of the surfaces and the tile ...

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category electrician,flooring contractor,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2019

Review for Paul's Home Pro Service LLC - 1009 W Rio Vista Ave, Tampa, FL - 38139923

09/29/2018

Paul and Kenny did a great job rebuilding our 1979 shower. Paul made suggestions on fixtures and tile. He was able to guide us to places to buy tile. He discovered areas that needed repair. He made suggestion on type of flooring to install in place of vinyl flooring. He installed a new toilet which we trusted him to purchase. Paul takes pride in his work. The results show his attention to detail. ...

Description of Work
Shower rebuild

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

07/21/2018

Paul and team are truly execpetional at their craft and their customer serice is equally on point. They turned our open second-story loft into our kids’ bedroom. They did a perfect job making it look original to the home. I second the other reviews about keen attention to detail—they don’t miss anything! Paul is easy to work with and accommodating to your needs. I wouldn’t think twice about hiring...

Description of Work
Home Remodel

Category contractors,closet systems,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

Review for Paul's Home Pro Service LLC - 1009 W Rio Vista Ave, Tampa, FL - 37255670

All home repair and remodeling, drywall, finish carpentry, windows, doors, baseboard and casing, ceramic tile, blinds, custom closets, pressure washing, deck maintenance & repair.

Re-Grouting or Electrical work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check