Moore Shelving Solutions LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

Moore Shelving was started in November of 2010. We are the authorized dealer for the Pull Out Shelf Company. The Pull Out Shelf Company is the largest manufacturer of shelving in the USA and have been in business for 18 years. All of our products are American made, have a lifetime warranty, and can be installed in a couple of hours. We believe in customer satisfaction and will go the extra mile to make sure we have met your expectations. We will gladly furnish any of our past customers as a reference. Sincerely, Bill Moore President...

Closets by design

Closets by design

46 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about Angie's List Discount. Dba: White Space Design, Inc.

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selected another vendor with lower pricing and a bit more appealing idea for a solution to an issue with one of the cabinets.

12/30/2014

A+++    The owner did the work himself; he was extremely knowledgeable and professional,  The quality was great and the craftsmanship was excellent.   Zero complaints. Would highly recommend this vendor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added 6 pull-out shelves to an existing pantry, plus 3 under-sink pull-out drawers.

11/01/2013

I am extremely happy with my new pullout shelves.  They make working in the kitchen 1000 times easier.  They are top quality-the actual shelf is very well made and sturdy, and the slides work very smoothly.  Also it is a drop in the bucket cost-wise compared to getting a new kitchen. The project went very smooth.  Bill came to my house, measured all the cabinets, helped me choose the appropriate p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced 4 shelves in the pantry with pull out shelves, 3 small cabinets with 2 pull out shelves each, 2 corners with 3 shelves each, replaced the cookie sheet cabinet with a pullout cookie sheet holder with a divider, replaced the 2 small cabinets under the sink with 1 large pullout shelf with a smaller attached shelf, and replaced 2 small cabinets with 2 large pull out shelves for pots.  In addition, he replaced all 12 of my drawer slides with full extension slides.

02/12/2013

NA

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NA

07/28/2012

The owner, Bill Moore, came to my home for a free estimate, was prompt, professional, informative and never pushy.  He worked with me to design the finished product, suggesting ways to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.   Once I decided to move forward, it was only 2 weeks later the carpenter came as scheduled to install the shelves in only 3 hours.  Bill called that afternoon to find ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to update my kitchen and had limited and wasted cabinet space so decided to go with pull out shelves rather than replace the cabinets.  I could not be happier with the results!  My cabinets are much more useable and efficient.  I have limited movement in my hands due to arthritis and these slides have made my kitchen a pleasure to work in.  The craftmanship is high quality, the cost was very competitive and the service was exceptional.  I highly recommend this company!.

CATEGORY closet systems,woodworking

Designed to be installed in your existing cabinets, Pull-Out Shelves are made with 9-ply Baltic birch wood and available in either a clear or white UV furniture finish with washable melamine bottoms, providing you with beautiful and practical roll out shelving. Our kitchen cabinet organizers have unparalleled quality. With each robust slide out shelving unit containing a siding of beautiful Baltic Birch Wood, easily washable melamine bottoms, strong steel slides and an up to 100 pound storage