Macy Jackson Air Systems Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2005

Your trusted source for making your home clean & comfortable. Over 90 Years combined experience in the heating & cooling business....

Nice Price AC Services, Inc.

Whether you need to replace your HVAC system or have a new one installed, you’ll get the best prices in town on service from Nice Price AC Services, Inc. Family-owned and operated in Gibsonton, FL, Nice Price AC Services, Inc has 35 years of experience in the HVAC industry and has earned five-star ratings on all platforms. We specialize in HVAC replacement and installation services. We offer systems from Rheem and other trusted brands in the industry. Our trusted heating and AC company serves homeowners throughout Brandon, FL; Riverview, FL; Tampa, FL; St. Petersburg, FL; Valrico, FL; and Apollo Beach, FL. Our HVAC services will keep you comfortable in your home, whether you need help with ductwork, heating or cooling. Call today for a quote or to schedule an appointment! Better Business Bureau Accredited

Pro Air and Heat Systems Inc.

Pro Air and Heat Systems is family owned with over 30 years experience in the industry. Nate certified employees are well trained to handle your home comfort needs. We specialize in service and replacement of all brands. Also schooled in the layout of duct systems. Pro Air and Heat systems offer 24/7 service with no overtime charge. We offer military and first responder discounts along with financing for our customers. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Pro air and Heat offer yearly maintenance programs to keep your air and heating system operating at the highest efficiency.

Hot 2 Cold .inc

Hot 2 Cold is a residential and commercial HVAC company that has 15 years of industry experience. Wayne Geise, the owner, is passionate about the complexities that HVAC systems provide and the ever-changing technology that continues to drive energy efficiency advances within the industry. Wayne opened Hot 2 Cold after working for other large HVAC companies and wanted to operate his business with a higher level of customer service and focusing on a top-notch experience. Hot 2 Cold makes sure that any necessary permits are pulled and insures this burdensome process is as easy as possible for their clients. Hot 2 Cold looks forward to the opportunity to meet all of your HVAC needs, surpass your expectations, and deliver a professional experience.

06/22/2018

I had used this company in the past for maintenance issues and was happy with their work. I elected to hire them to replace my old system and was very impressed with their work.

Description of Work
Replace Air Conditioner system.

06/05/2018

Outside unit (compressor) stopped working overnight. I contacted Macy-Jackson, who installed the system several years ago, Saturday at 7:40 AM. Charles came at 9:30 AM, diagnosed it, went to get a part & had it running again before 10:30.

Description of Work
Blown capacitor replaced on outside unit

10/20/2017

Macy Jackson has been taking care of my A/C system for 15 years. Charles and his team are practical, thoughtful, and responsive. I currently rent my townhome. Came to town to check on the property. Found that the A/C wasn't working properly. I emailed Macy Jackson at 11 PM on Thursday and Charles had his service technicians Josh and Fred here before 12 Noon on Friday. They promptly diagnosed the p...

Description of Work
A/C system maintenance and repair.

08/22/2017

Excellent. Very professional and knowledgeable. Good clean up when finished. I am very picky with contractors and I recommended Macy Jackson.

Description of Work
Replaced A/C system. I wanted a very high end system that only a few dealers in the Tampa Bay area are qualified to install.

07/31/2017

I recently had my condo air conditioning system cooling poorly, start making noise and quit working. I called Macy Jackson Air Systems, the A/C company I have used and trusted for years. Though it had been a couple years since I needed AC work, Ken Macy remembered me when I called & came out and assessed the problem but could not repair it right away but could get it working temporarily until a pa...

Description of Work
Repair refrigerant leak and replace in-line drier in condo air conditioning. evacuate system, recharge with refrigerant and check system function.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & air conditioning service, repair & installations. Residential & light commercial.

Oil