Lifestyle Remodeling

08/31/2022

4897 W. Waters Ave B

Tampa, FL 33634

patio enclosures202034604
We removed the old screens which were allowing dust, heat, pollen, humidity, rain and cold to come inside. We Installed a custom fully insulated window/wall system with internal electrical outlets and switches. Now the new space can be used for a Home Office, TV Room, Game Room, Crafts Room......etc.

We are Florida's #1 Four Season Sunroom installer. We specialize in year-round, all season glass sunrooms and patio enclosures. Keep out the heat, humidity, dust, pollen, bugs, rain and the harsh Florida elements. Enjoy the outdoors...indoors! Turn your unusable space into a game room, office, craft room, den, family room, playroom or just a place to relax. We can design a sunroom for any lifestyle, need or budget. Contact us today for your FREE design consultation....
Glass Patio Enclosure project

patio enclosures

202034604

patio enclosures (31)window replacement (9)

06/29/2021

Matthew M.

Exceptionally professional and high performing team- from the company co-owners to the project schedulers and on-site installers. We love our new sunroom, which was completed on time, ahead of the rainy season, and has added significant value to our home. They have our strongest possible recommendation- they’ll do great work for you. Many thanks to Jank, Jeff, Tracy, Gary, and Randy! - Matt and Therese M.

Description of Work
Sunroom Installation

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

Review for Lifestyle Remodeling - 4897 W. Waters Ave, Tampa, FL - 39386629

[Member Names Removed], Thank you for the great review and positive feedback. I will certainly share this with our entire team! We take tremendous pride in building the best sunrooms in the business. Your complete satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank you again, and enjoy your beautiful new sunroom.

01/05/2021

Nicola M.

We had an open porch and pergola combo added to our backyard and we love it. Once permitting was approved the process was quick and painless. The work and materials are high quality and our family will enjoy for years to come.

Description of Work
Pergola and open porch

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Review for Lifestyle Remodeling - 4897 W. Waters Ave, Tampa, FL - 39117329

It is wonderful to hear everyone is enjoying the new pergola and patio cover. We appreciate the review and sharing your positive experience. Please feel free to contact us with any future needs.

11/09/2020

Ron C.

Perfect. Total Quality from beginning to completion.

Description of Work
build sunroom

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Review for Lifestyle Remodeling - 4897 W. Waters Ave, Tampa, FL - 39012167

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to express your positive experience with Lifestyle Remodeling. Your glass patio enclosure came out absolutely amazing. I am sure this sunroom will be the main gathering place for family and friends for years to come. Your Lifestyle Remodeling team.

06/17/2020

Rich H.

I had my sunroom installed last week by Lifestyle Remodeling and my wife and I could not be happier. After doing all my research and getting several estimates, they offered the best products for the best value. The office staff was professional and kept me informed every step of the way. Jim and Jason who installed my sunroom were neat, efficient and respectful of my property. I would recommend Lifestyle Remodeling without hesitation. Top Notch!

Description of Work
Sunroom / patio

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you and Mary. The new patio enclosure is a great addition for your new home. I am sure everyone including the cat will enjoy the sunroom for many years to come. Thank your for your review and please contact us with future needs.

06/09/2020

Gloria H.

Everyone was very polite, friendly, & professional. Project was completed well before the projected date which was a huge PLUS! Room looks great & I would highly recommend them to anyone who is considering any add ons!

Description of Work
Had a sunroom added.

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you and Bruce on your sunroom project. We appreciate the high remarks and the 5 stars. I will share your kind words with our team. There is nothing more satisfying to us than happy customers!

05/30/2020

Harry K.

The room turned out beautifully! Everything that our salesman promised was delivered and more. The product is of great quality and easy to maintain. The glass door is beautiful !! This room was completed weeks before the scheduled install date, which worked out perfectly because our state had just received stay at home orders due to Covid-19. My family and I had extra time to truly enjoy this beautiful space. I recommend this sunroom conversion to EVERYONE. This is a very professional run company. Thankyou!!!!!

Description of Work
We had a screened porch converted into a sunroom with glass windows and door.

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Review for Lifestyle Remodeling - 4897 W. Waters Ave, Tampa, FL - 38604490

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the great review and sharing your photos of your new sunroom. We are glad to hear everyone is enjoying the space.

04/20/2020

Eric C.

From start to finish the process was outstanding. The demo ladies at the home show at Tropicana Field explain the process and the quality of product. The same goes for the sales gentleman. The different crews involved were friendly , cordial, and respectful not to mention professional. Would recommend and hire for another project. Eric C.

Description of Work
We added a sunroom with split area for bbq grill.

Work Completed On 03/14/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the great review. I will definitely pass on you positive feedback to our Lifestyle Remodeling team. We know you will be enjoying your new all season sunroom and your many future family BBQ's in your new addition.

04/19/2020

Jaclyn B.

I am so impressed by Lifestyle Remodeling! I had the most beautiful sunroom completed. They not only do quality work, but their customer service can not be beaten. The only thing I am not happy with is the fact that they can't help me remodel my entire house! I would hire them to do my kitchen, bathrooms, closets, but sadly that isn't their niche. I have never found a contractor who sets a timeline, exceeds that schedule, stays on budget, and kept me apart of the process every step of the way. I am sincerely pleased. I love their work so much that I am considering doing a patio area and may do a permanent awning with them! I have to convince my husband first. Thank you, Lifestyle Remodeling!

Description of Work
Enclosure of sunroom

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

Review for Lifestyle Remodeling - 4897 W. Waters Ave, Tampa, FL - 38508700

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking time to write this review. We understand finding the right contactor can be difficult at times. We at Lifestyle Remodeling take great pride in trust, communication and value we offer to our customers. Please let us know if we can help with any future needs, your Lifestyle remodeling team.

04/13/2020

Stephen G.

Lifestyle Remodeling did a superb job. The work site was left clean every day and the work was done in an appropriate amount of time. The materials used are top notch quality as is the workmanship. Two thumbs up to Lifestyle Remodeling for doing a solid job. I love my new sun room and pergola.

Description of Work
Sun Room and Pergola addition

Work Completed On 04/12/2020

Review for Lifestyle Remodeling - 4897 W. Waters Ave, Tampa, FL - 38494872

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! Here at Lifestyle Remodeling we take a lot of pride in our work. We are trilled to know you are happy with your new sun room and pergola, your Lifestyle Remodeling team.

04/10/2020

Marsha W.

I absolutely love my new sunroom! What a transformation from a tiny unusable patio to a beautiful sunroom that is used daily. The whole process went smoothly from the initial estimate with TEMO product samples to the very end with a walk through with a company representative. The staff kept me informed of the timetable and changes to it. They are expensive but have a quality product that I know will last for years and years. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Sunroom addition

Category replacement windows,sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

Review for Lifestyle Remodeling - 4897 W. Waters Ave, Tampa, FL - 38491730

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the wonderful review! We pride ourselves on using top quality products and offering the best value in the sunroom industry. We know you will enjoy your new year round glass sunroom for many, many years to come. Your Lifestyle Remodeling team.

Sunrooms, Patio Enclosures, Glass Room Additions, Replacement Windows, Four Season Sunrooms, Energy Efficient Windows, all season Patio Rooms, Glass Sun Room Additions

SCREENS, screened rooms, screen repairs, pool cages, bird cages, carports