Leak Wizard Corporation

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2008

We Guarantee to find your Leak or you don't pay us a dime! Ask us about our Active Military Discount! Swimming Pool Leak Detection & Repair Pool & Spa House / Slab Leak Detection Florida License Number: CPC1457208...

Hilimire Pavers

Hilimire Pavers has been providing quality service to the New Port Richey and surrounding areas for over 16 years. We offer both commercial and residential landscaping and hardscaping services such as landscape installation, residential lawn maintenance, landscape maintenance and custom paver installations. Also we now added Cultured Stone Facing also known as decorative stacked stone for exterior walls and pillars. Additional DBA - Hilimire Integrated Landscaping LLC.

Offers by Hilimire Pavers on Angi
Showtime Construction

Showtime construction's goal is to wow each and every customer. Provide maximum return on each dollar used to beautify their property. Our goals is to provide exceptional value and great service. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. It's Showtime! 813-947-3015 813-600-9198

Offers by Showtime Construction on Angi
Perkins Concrete Inc

We at Perkins Concrete will strive to provide quality service and workmanship at affordable prices. Over the past 30 years we have based our success on one rule, "Take care of the customer". Everything starts and finishes with this simple concept. License number - C-6673. 14 employees.

05/14/2021

We set up an appointment, they texted a reminder the day before with a two hour window, actually came early, after calling ahead to make sure that was OK. Jeff found and patched up the leak in the skimmer box and unclogged the vacuum port line. He did it all in under 2 hours and only charged me the per visit minimum. Best $275 I've spent all year!

Description of Work
Pool leak and clogged line

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to help.

04/07/2021

I had an appointment today 4/7/2021. The appointment was scheduled 3 weeks ago. I took off work to be home. Right before noon I called the office to get a timeframe on when they would be arriving. The office manager, Teresa rudely told me they were not coming and would call me back when they would have a better day and then hung up. I called back and asked why they were not coming and why couldn’t someone call to let me know. Her response was “because we can’t”. No apology, no explanation, refused to tell me who the owner was and wouldn’t let me speak to anyone else. I would not give this company a dime if my money. The was I was talked to was unbelievable! I have initiated a complaint with the BBB and I am sharing my reviews for others to avoid the headache and inconvenience. Update as of 4.23.2021: I would like the opportunity to respond to Leak Wizard’s response. My response: Teresa Camp Hood, allow me to respond to your attempt to discredit my review. I received a phone call from you on 4/8/2021 (the day after your horrible attitude, insults, disrespect and unprofessional disregard to my business deal that YOUR OFFICE scheduled with me. You reached out to me to FINALLY apologize for your rudeness because of the compaints I made against Leak Wizard. In your phone call (which I have proof of) you apologized and begged me to consider taking down my reviews because it would hurt your business. Not only that, you continued to tell me that you guys were not at fault, and proceeded to give me unsolicited information that Olympus Pools owed you 6 months of payments and that is why you guys didn’t show up to my home. (that had nothing to do with me!) You said you were not at liberty to tell me that when I initially called to find out why you didn’t keep my appointment. (Talk about business loyalty and commitment to companies that you do work for…WOW!) You also told me that if I did not remove my reviews with Angie’s List, BBB and other sites that you would be forced to reply to this post to save your business. Which is why you are just now responding 2 days later. My husband NEVER called and asked you to do any work for free. That is absurd and furthermore a lie in an attempt to discredit my truth! Speaking of professions, I would think that for someone in the Mortgage Industry, you would have enough intergrity to… 1) treat people with decently and courteousness’. 2) be honest and not share another company’s financial business dealings you have with their customers. At the end of the day, you dropped the ball and was extremely rude. I do not have misplaced anger, You are the one who was angry towards me for no reason. I left a very honest review based on how I was treated so Keep your lies and attempts to discredit me!

Description of Work
Pool leak detection

Category plumbing

Mrs. [Member Name Removed]your pool builder reached out to us directly and requested we provide our services to your pool. Unfortunately, a situation had developed with your pool builder, that prohibited our visit. We did extend our apologies and said we would notify you to reschedule as soon as the matter was resolved. We understand this was frustrating to you; however, we provided all the information we were at liberty to provide at the time. We were polite, respectful, and never hung up on you. In fact, on the second call you made to our office, you hung up on us after you were done with your name calling. You were provided the owner's names, and I offered to get them a message to call you back, but you stated you "weren't interested in that." It appears your frustration is misdirected and should be directed to your pool builder. We explained this to you with full transparency when we called you back on 4/8/21 to help you better understand and reduce your frustrations toward us. You acknowledged to having a full understanding of the situation and why your appointment had to be cancelled. Again, we apologized and did request you remove your inaccurate review. However, your review stayed. Later our office was contacted by your husband who stated you would agree to remove this inaccurate review ONLY if we agreed to come perform a leak detection on your pool for "free." That offer was appalling and defined as blackmail (Blackmail is an act of coercion using the threat of revealing or publicizing either substantially true or false information about a person or people unless certain demands are met.) We would think if your experience with our company was as truly so "unbelievable" you would not want us to visit your home. In addition, given your husband's line of work, we are astonished he would have even made such a criminal statement. Again, we apologize you have been put in this unfortunate situation by your pool builder, and hope you have a quick resolution to your problem.

03/06/2020

Fabuous ! Josh was my technician. He arrived on time and did a very thorough and professional job. He explained the entire process to me and was able to locate leaks in the skimmer and around the pool light, both of which he repaired. He also showed me how to utilize the vacuum port for my cleaner instead of the skimmer, which will relieve any future pressure on the skimmer and hopefully extend it's life. Great job Josh !

Description of Work
Detect and repair pool leaks

Category pool cleaners

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the "A" review!

11/11/2019

He did a good job. I would recommend this company to anyone in need of this service.

Description of Work
Detected a leak and repaired it.

08/28/2019

OK. It's been about 6 months now since Leak Wizard crew came out. I wanted to wait before I gave a review, to see if their "fix" eliminated the problem. I just have to say that I am very impressed with the work they did to determine the problem. They were here for 2 days (thurs and fri) looking for the leak. They used dye, sonic leak detector and dove the pool multiple times. Jeff, their lead technician was leaving for a vacation on Saturday, but he and his partner stayed until late of Friday - WOW! Although Jeff was leaving for a week, he communicated the situation to the person who took over on Monday. This was a hard one. I had an older pool that had multiple returns. Some supported old features that were no longer being used. After talking with Jeff before he left on Friday, he determined that there was a leak under the deck. Unfortunately, he could not segregate that pipe to test it since the valve to it was broken. He suggested that the valve be fixed so they could further determine if that pipe was the one causing the problem. I am handy, so over the weekend, I replaced the valve. On Monday, his partner came over to test the system again. The valve I repaired was pressurizing a pipe to an unused feature. To my surprise, that pipe must of had a hole in it and was causing the leak - as indicated by Jeff. My total cost was only the initial leak detection price. I ended up saving a ton of money since they did not have to break up the deck to fix a pipe. I am totally impressed with the integrity and thoughtfulness of the crew. My hats off to Jeff for his dedication and commitment. I assume he thoroughly enjoyed his vacation. To the owners of the company: You have a great employee with Jeff. I will have no problem doing business with your company in the future. Completely satisfied customer......

Description of Work
My in ground pool was leaking about 1/2 inch per day. My water bill was increasing since it had to be filled every day.

12/07/2018

Jeff (the owner) did the work himself, and was quite thorough.. He identified a couple major leaks (around spa jet and pool skimmer), and meticulously chiseled out the old hydraulic epoxy from previous repair attempts (with another company), then resealed with concrete and epoxy. He also identified and sealed a few other minor leaks as well. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Identify and repair pool/spa leaks

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to make our customers happy. - Jina at Leak Wizard

11/29/2018

Jeff came out and quickly found and repaired 3 leaks. I couldn’t be more pleased with the service. Refreshing to have such awesome customer service! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pool leak repair

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our company! We appreciate the feedback!

11/01/2018

It went very well. Josh came out and found 5 leaks in less than an hour and patched them all up. He gave me advice on how to keep the pool in good shape for years to come. A few months later, the pool started leaking again and Jeff came out. He found another leak and patched it up. I haven't had any issues since and I haven't had to add any water to the pool. Thank you Josh and Jeff! Will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
My pool was leave about 2 inches a day.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you so very much [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Feel free to give us a call if your pool starts give you problems. -Jina at Leak Wizard

05/16/2018

The tech, Jeff, could not have been nicer! He came on the scheduled day and went right to work. He found the leak and patched it and told me what repairs might be needed in the future if that area leaked again. His estimate on that repair was very reasonable - far more reasonable than another company that came out, patched the same leak and it held for less than 6 months! I will call Leak Wizard from now on.

Description of Work
Find and patch a pool leak

Category pool cleaners

Thank you, It was a pleasure doing business with you. Feel free to call us back anytime. - Jina Leak Wizard

05/07/2018

Great...way less than I was anticipating. Nice to see there are still a few good, Honest folks doing work out there.

Description of Work
Stopped a leak

Thank you, We strive to make our customers happy. -Jina Leak Wizard

Pool & Spa Leak Detection, Pool Plumbing Repairs, Pool Structural Repairs, Leak Detection on Residential & Commercial Property, Slab Leak Detection, Commercial Grate Replacement, PVC Hand Rail Installations.

We do not service Vinyl Liner pools.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover