Angie's List is now Angi.Β Learn more

Kitchell Group Real Estate

Founded 1988 β€’ With Angi since June 2010

The only Realtor team in Tampa Bay to win consecutive Angie's List’s Super Service Awards since 2013! Over $110M sold with consistent record-setting prices - and all over Tampa Bay. We TRULY do care about our clients. Our goal is to help you be the most EDUCATED and successful home buyers and home sellers in the market and to ensure that your experience is as low-stress as possible with the very best possible outcome. We are also a lot of fun to work with - don't take our word for it, see our Angie's List testimonials from our clients. Call or send us a message via our website at www.kitchellgroup.com. - Ranked #1 Team in our former Keller Williams office in both 2017 & 2018 (in office of 400+ agents).And top ranked in 2019 until leaving in June 2019 to open Kitchell Group Real Estate brokerage. Consistently in the top 3% of Keller Williams agents nationwide for many years. - FULL-SERVICE TEAM of licensed and college-degreed agents. - As a team, we always have someone available for showings, questions, etc. We hope to meet you and have the opportunity to help you. Call us at 813-693-1003 any time! We'd love to hear from you. :-)...

A Service Provider's profile image

+16 more images

SELLER CLIENT - Waterchase Community - Royce Waterford Cir.

SELLER CLIENT - Waterchase Community - Royce Waterford Cir.…

real estate agent202233626
Another historic sale for yet another neighborhood! Kitchell Group achieves #1 Sales Price/ SF in Waterchase history! 11908 Royce Waterford Circle Tampa, FL 33626 , Sold for $1,330,000! We received multiple offers for this $1,375,000 home. We even negotiated a 4 month lease back to the sellers! We are beyond experienced in negotiating lease backs, this gives our clients so much flexibility! Congratulations to our clients! πŸ‘πŸΌ …
SELLER CLIENT - Van Dyke Farms project
SELLER CLIENT - Van Dyke Farms

real estate agent

202233556
SELLER CLIENT - South Tampa project
SELLER CLIENT - South Tampa

real estate agent

202233606

real estate agent (136)real estate appraising (8)

07/29/2022

William S.

Stacy's and her colleague Anita's performance on our behalf was absolutely superb! We received excellent guidance in preparing our house for the market, and then they developed an excellent plan to get our house the visibility it needed to sell quickly. Our house was listed on a Saturday and was contracted for a price higher than our asking price in just 4 days. The paperwork flowed smoothly, and the execution of the sale was well planned, well coordinated, and well executed.

Description of Work
Sell my home

Work Completed On 07/22/2022

02/28/2022

Joseph C.

A wonderful experience from start to finish. Stacy spent 2 hours at the house getting to know the property and our motivation. We were under contract, above list in 5 days. Stacy and Anita were consummate professionals all the way through the closing. I've dealt with many realtors over the years and this firm is the best.

Description of Work
Selling our home

Category mortgage broker

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

02/03/2022

Marc L.

Outstanding experience from start to closing I can't say enough good things about my experience with Stacy and her team. She started with a walkthrough of our house to give us an understanding of what we needed to do get get our house ready to show. She put together a stunning marketing package that truly showed our house at its finest. She was with us every step of the way, keeping us informed of everything going on with the listing/sale. She and her associates were always quick to respond to any questions/concerns we had from start to finish. Due to her efforts, we shattered the record for highest price in our subdivision. After the first (and only) open house, we had 8 offers, seven of them were at the asking price or above. We closed a week after we accepted the highest offer. Overall, a phenomenal experience.

Description of Work
Sale of Home

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

11/04/2021

Tootsie L.

The Kitchell Group is top notch. All of the ladies were very helpful, professional and friendly. They made the experience effortless for me and my husband. We will definitely use them in the future if the need arises. WeI highly recommend them to anyone needing their services

Description of Work
Buy and selling if a condo

Category mortgage broker, real estate appraisal, real estate agents

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

10/11/2021

Steven V.

After dealing with a few Real Estate Agents that wanted me to invest more capital (after operating a few years in the red) to get a greater return on investment, I was fortunate to run into the Kitchell Group. I can say that they could not have made it any easier to sell my investment property at a greater price than the other agents predicted with no out-of-pocket costs. From start to finish, the team at the Kitchell Group made is so seemless that I am still in awe that I sold the property with so few steps. Kudos to Stacy Kitchell & Anita Nieves for releaving me of the stress of selling. I cannot thank the team enough!

Description of Work
What an outstanding Realtor!!!!

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

Thank you so much for putting your trust in us and for your business. And thank you for taking the time to write a review, too! We know you are busy so it means a lot. :-) Yes - no need to invest that kind of money (and time!) into a property in this market - and you still got a great price. With HOA and CDD involved, it can get complicated with many moving parts but we've handled it many times (special thanks to [Member Name Removed] for her efforts behind the scenes!). It worked out well for all parties in what is a very complicated market right now. So happy for you to no longer have an out-of-state investment home. Freedom!! What a great time to sell. πŸ‘πŸ» - Stacy Kitchell

09/25/2021

Richard K.

Stacy has handled selling two houses for us, Each one sold for more than we expected. This house sold in just days for a cash offer well over what we thought we could get. There were subsequent difficulties which Stacy was able to handle easily. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Description of Work
Stacy helped sell our house

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

Thank you so much. You're like family to me. So glad I could get it done for you. And - a RECORD PRICE (I bet the neighbors are happy!) with a LOT LESS WORK THAN YOU THOUGHT you'd need to do. Buyers just aren't being that picky right now with all the competition/low inventory. Marketing and negotiation are key right now. The staged photos really helped the fact that your home was vacant since buyers sometimes have a hard time visualizing furniture in an empty space, so its a great service we like to offer to our clients who have vacant homes. Hard to believe you're no longer in FL but love catching up with you on Facebook. Retirement suits you both! :-) Call me for anything. As I said, you're like family to me. All The Best -- Stacy Kitchell

09/24/2021

Julianne A.

I can't recommend them enough! This team is full of rockstars. From beginning to end, the process of selling our home was truly phenomenal. Stacy and her team are top notch professionals and ensure every detail is correct. They helped us with all our questions in this crazy market and even found us a reliable realtor out of state! They truly went above and beyond. You won't regret working with them!

Description of Work
Selling of our home

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

Aaaww! Thank you for taking time to write a review. I know how busy you both are with your little one and the move! So glad we listed way above the pre-list appraisal value. My gut told me that the market being so tight, our recent deal activity, and your home having several unique/desirable features for pandemic buyers that we might get a record price and we did! But - it wouldn't have happened without your help. A strong client-agent partnership is so key. We all did our part, you put your trust in me and the highest price was achieved! Proud to help a young hard-working couple increase their wealth and strengthen their future financial prospects! πŸ‘πŸ» And - happy to interview Realtors for you in MO and connect you with Blake. He truly was terrific. - Stacy Kitchell

09/20/2021

Nancy E.

Very positive and professional experience, down to every detail. Stacy and her team ensured that no detail was left behind. The followed through on paperwork, showings and questions. When it came time to signing the contract and getting all items ready for the sale, each part of the process was done professionally! I haven't had such a wonderful transaction in 20 years! This is truly the best real estate professional team out there.

Description of Work
I was looking for a great realtor team - I found Stacy Kitchell & her Team!

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

Thank you so much, our awesome client! And you spent little to nothing and still got a great price on your home. Yay! I honestly can't believe how much you netted after all costs. Soooo happy for you! You sold at a great time. Now you've got the money to follow your dream of moving to the mountains. :-)

09/01/2021

Heather M.

What can I say about the Kitchell Group - what an AMAZING team! As a first time home buyer in this market things were tough, but Renee held my hand (and dried my tears) every step of the way and made me a number one priority. Thanks to Renee and Stacy's hard work I OWN MY OWN HOME!! Once I was under contract, Anita was on top of any paperwork that was needed. I could not be more grateful for having them by my side for such a huge milestone in my life!

Description of Work
Home Purchase

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate it. What a beautiful first home for you! 4 BR/2 BA, too at such a great price and upgraded, too! Great values in that area and still with easy access to expressways, airport, shopping, restaurants, schools, etc. And now you are finally settled in. Yay. Looking forward to getting together for dinner soon. :-)

08/29/2021

Andrew W.

We had a great experience purchasing a house remotely. Renee was knowledgeable and responsive. The whole process took about 3 days from our first call with Renee to an accepted offer. And Renee was very helpful up through close and even after.

Description of Work
Remote home purchase

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Thank you so much for your kinds words about Renee and our processes. :-) And you were a terrific client partner, too, which is so important. πŸ‘πŸ» So happy we could team you up with a concierge service to meet contractors in your absence to do the work you wanted to do after closing and to have someone check on the property, gather mail, meet the pool guy etc. We will check in on you soon to see how you're doing but do not hesitate to reach out to us is you should need anything or you need ideas for fun activities in the area. We've all lived here for 20-30 years and our whole team loves exploring Florida. All The Best! Stacy Kitchell, Managing Broker

04/28/2021

Graciela A.

Not my first time working with Stacey Kitchell and Kitchell Group. I cannot speak highly enough of the team. They showcase professionalism, knowledge, honesty, integrity and great work ethics. Being from a military background, I have moved many times. I have always thought of the Kitchell Group first in all my real estate endeavors. My recent home sale, Stacey and Kitchell Team walked me step-by-step the process and were able to assure an appreciated value of my home. Thank you again Stacey and Kitchell Team for all you do! **Highly Recommend**

Description of Work
THE SALE OF MY HOME

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We, as a team, really appreciate your feedback. So excited that you received ONE OF THE HIGHEST PRICES IN THE HISTORY OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD! More money to put down on your new construction home! πŸ‘ Please remember that we are always here for you if you need anything. You're part of the family now (don't worry - it's a good thing). ;-) All the best to you and your family. :-)

Stephanie C.

Great Renee was awesome. She worked tirelessly to help us find a home. We looked via zoom and in person over 6 weeks before we found the perfect house in a really hot market and through Covid. Thank you Renee

Description of Work
Buying home

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Thank you so much for choosing to working with us again after your townhome sale in New Port Richey last month! We appreciate your business and loyalty. :-) I hope you are enjoying your new home and making wonderful memories there. And thank you for the nice review. Reach out if you need anything from contractors to an updated value/market snapshot for refinancing or dropping PMI. Anita and I will send a reminder to you in January & February to file for the tax exemptions you qualify for. Thank you for your repeat business!! - Stacy Kitchell

Lexi G.

Kitchell Real Estate Group went above and beyond to make sure my first time home buying experience was perfect. With a fast paced market, Renee made sure that I was on top of every property, often giving advice and suggesting properties that I would be interested in. She was very knowledgable and gave her opinions and expertise on location, value, and even resale. I would definitely recommend both Kitchell Real Estate Group and Renee.

Description of Work
First time home buyer needed realtor

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

How proud am I that our team got to help you with the purchase of your first home! What a fabulous deal you got on your home. Looks like your home has appreciate approx. $70K-100K in the past 5 months. The St. Pete/Tampa Bay market is CRAZY. Also glad we were able to negotiate the credit for the missing refrigerator (which should have remained!). :-| Loved the Email your parents sent to thank me. Looking forward to your house-warming party. I bring great house-warming gifts. :-) Enjoy your new home and fun lifestyle, [Member Name Removed]!!

Gussie R.

it went very smooth this was a out of state relocation. The ladies made it a easy transition every step of the way. Could not of done it with out Renee and Anita

Description of Work
purchase a home

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Thank you so much for the review and FOR YOUR BUSINESS. So glad our team could help with your transition and make it a little easier for you. That's our goal. :-) We are here for you even after the sale. Reach out any time for advice on upgrades, contractors recommendations, an updated value for refinancing/dropping PMI (my specialty), homestead application link, etc. We are here for you even after the sale. You are a part of our family now. πŸ€— All the best!! - Stacy Kitchell

11/07/2020

Elisabeth K.

The entire process of selling and buying was stressful but the crew at Kitchell Group were amazing. Stacy walked with us through the sale of our old home. Renee was wonderful at helping us find our new home and negotiating that deal. Anita was great at keeping us on track to meet deadlines and filling in when needed. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of a buying or selling a home.

Description of Work
We needed to sell our home and buy a new one

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

What terrific business partners you were. :-) Even with COVID, we got 'er done! Stacy was able to get your home sold - and for the HIGHEST PRICE IN THE HISTORY OF YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD! So happy for you. Marketing and pricing it aggressively/higher was so key - and your pre-sale preparation was stellar. Renee was so excited to help you achieve your dream of owning a country home with ACREAGE. Finding a property with a lot of acreage in the Tampa Bay area is tough. But, after weeks of digging, she found the perfect property and after determining the sellers' motivation, what a fantastic deal you were able to negotiate! Thank you so much for also connecting us with your parents. So cool that we could coordinate their purchase of the adjacent land. You now have a family compound (like the Kennedys!) and great memories ahead of you. ;-) Call us if you need anything (advice on home improvements, contractors, insurance savings, etc.). We are here for you and your parents even after your home sale and purchases. :-)

10/20/2020

Janice F.

It was perfect and I don't have any complaints.They stayed with us from first showing all the way to closing they took care of us.

Description of Work
They showed us 18 locations in Florida to purchase our second home.

Work Completed On 09/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], you are so sweet and thoughtful. We loved working with you. So happy you were pleased and that it was such a smooth experience for you. It makes us love our jobs when we hear feedback like that. Please reach out anytime for ANYTHING. We are here for you always. :-) Thank you so much for your business. We do not take it for granted. - Stacy Kitchell

07/24/2020

graciela M.

Amazing! Renee Cofone, with Kitchell Group, is such a go-getter!!! I really appreciate her and look at her more as a friend than just a realtor. It was my second time working with and would recommend her to anyone! Thank you all for what you do!

Description of Work
Purchasing a home

Category real estate appraisal

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

Thank you so much, our wonderful and cool client. We have loved working with you. Please reach out any time for anything, personally, professionally, home-related, etc. You truly are part of the family now. We support anything you do! All the best, - Stacy K.

07/24/2020

Karrie R.

This group was amazing to sell my house. They were very professional, detailed and thorough in all their work they provided. The communication they provided along the way was outstanding. I would recommend them for my next house.

Description of Work
They sold my house

Category real estate appraisal

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

06/16/2020

Mark S.

What more can be said about this group, they are a consummate group of professionals. They work hard together and never seemed to miss a beat in helping me get my house sold. Between making suggestions that would help to make the house more marketable and responding quickly to any questions we may have had. They were always upbeat about everything during the trying times of selling a house in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. Stacy was spot on with the estimated sales price I should ask for. She is very personable and friendly as well as the rest of the group. All the work they put in resulted in our house selling within a few days of it being placed on the market at asking price. I highly recommend this group to anyone trying to sell or buy a house. Great work. Anne and Mark

Description of Work
Sale of House

Work Completed On 04/18/2020

06/16/2020

Cindy W.

Renee Cofone of the Kitchell Group was then best. She kept me informed through the whole buying process. Any question I had she answered professionally or got the answer from the correct person. The rest of the group in the buying process were great also. I was out of state during most of the process they made it so easy and worry free.

Description of Work
Purchased a house

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

So glad we could help ease your stress. :-) That's our goal - along with making sure you have all the info you need to make a confident, educated home choice. Out-of-state purchases tough but they are our specialty! Let us know if you need anything else from contractors to updated values/market snapshots for refinancing, dropping PMI, etc. We are happy to help in any way. You are family now. Enjoy your new home! - Stacy Kitchell

03/26/2020

Maria luisa Y.

They did an excellent job. They were knowledgeable and I had 4 offers in a week. They did a tremendous job and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They helped sell my house.

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to all of us at the Kitchell Group. You and your husband were such a pleasure to work with. Yes - 4 offers and an incredible price - and with very little work to prepare your home, too! I hope homeowners see this and are encouraged to call me for a tour/advice. FYI - your neighbors were very happy with your sale price, too! And it helped with a second home that I was planning to list in the neighborhood shortly after. Thank you for the opportunity and for your business. We hope life overseas is treating you well and that your new dream home is serving you well in your retirement. All the best, - Stacy Kitchell

11/19/2019

Randy L.

I was looking for a good real estate agent to sell my house. I googled a lot, but it was such a mixed bag and hard to tell what was legitimate. I've used Angie's List to review lots of contractors for work on my house, but I had never thought of looking on Angie's List for a real estate agent. I was logged in and happened to look at their categories of service providers and noticed real estate agents. So I looked through the different agents and the Stacy Kitchell Group came out as the top rated agent on the list. I had another name off that list as well, so I did further review elsewhere and all I saw were rave reviews about Stacy's group. So I called her up, talked to Anita and said I'm ready to sell. She took some information from me, put me in touch with Stacy, and between the two of them they started to put together a plan. Once we put the house on the market, I had an offer in less than 2 weeks. It took a bit of back and forth negotiating, inspections, and such, but Stacy and Anita made the process run smoothly. I hope I never have to sell a house again, but if I do, I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Great team!

Description of Work
Needed to sell my house

Work Completed On 09/13/2019