Junk King Tampa

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2015

Junk King Tampa is a complete junk removal service. We are the number one rated junk removal service in America We continue to do things the old-fashioned way, one customer at a time. We offer fair, up-front pricing, call you 15 - 30 minutes ahead of every job, and sweep up after ourselves. It's the Junk King way. Call us today and experience the difference!...

Delgado Multi-Services

Delgado Multi-Services provides most needs that you would need from handymen work, cleaning and hauling to yard work. We find our value in honest and professional work while trying to connect well with our customers.

Stand Up Guys Junk Removal

When you notice that your garage, basement, office or other space has so much junk that it's hard to move around, it may be time to call the pros! The #1 choice for junk removal solutions is none other than the Stand Up Guys! When you call our office with a project for us to complete, it doesn't matter how large or small it is - you and your family or colleagues will get the same great service that we're known for, each and every time you call us. From large construction debris removal projects to common yard debris removal jobs in residential neighborhoods, we've done and seen it all, and we're here to help you any way that we can. We always make it a point to discard all of the junk that we remove from your home, office or construction site in a way that is safe for the environment. We'll also donate any items that we can to local charities. Our team of hardworking, knowledgeable, and friendly junk removal professionals truly are Stand Up Guys; a name and way of doing business that we take very seriously. The next time you find that the junk in your home, office or construction site is out of control, call the junk removal company that truly values your business: The Stand Up Guys in Tampa Bay, Florida!

Offers by Stand Up Guys Junk Removal on Angi
Re-Move Haul

Searching for residential removal of unwanted items in the Great Tampa Bay Region. Look no further than Re-Move Haul. We are the only small, local, and 95% sustainable removal firm in the nation. We are local to St Pete and Tampa. We are bigger, faster, cheaper and more sustainable than the national franchise brands. We want your business and we will strive for a world class experience each and every time.

10/06/2018

Guys had a busy schedule so got here a couple hours late. No worries. Very professional. Seemed surprised no one had discussed payment with me prior to their arrival, but I explained I booked everything online and had not spoken to an individual. Not sure I got my "book online and save $20" discount though now that I think of it. Anyhow, they were quick, polite, and efficient. No mess, cleaned up ...

Description of Work
Remove entertainment center (old, heavy not IKEA) 8'x7'

07/26/2018

They were not only on time, they had a great follow up as well. They're truck was so clean it hurt my eyes. Prices were very reasonable. The two gentlemen from there were courteous and the dispatch as well.

Description of Work
Hauled junk from my house

07/11/2018

Excellent service and response time. Two young gentlemen, Brad and Dante, arrived and were able to think of a creative way to dismantle and remove a very large patio umbrella. Thank you to David Eby for the quick response time and for sending such a great crew to help us.

Description of Work
Removal of items

05/10/2018

The guys (Chris and Dante) came by to haul away our old entertainment center and TV. They called ahead of time when they were on their way and arrived promptly. The job was done well and in a very short amount of time. We will continue to use Junk King Tampa.

Description of Work
We used Junk King Tampa to haul away our old entertainment center and TV.

01/09/2018

The people who came to do the work were great. However, I had paid Angie's List $99.00 for the project. I was told this would cover removing a pickup truck and a half of junk. There was not that much stuff (mostly old boxes and carpet samples. However, I was very irritated to discover a bill for an additional $49.50 that I was sent by Junk King. When I asked the person who answered the phone what ...

Description of Work
I needed to have assistance with removing things from the attic and hauling away the unwanted items.

Category hauling services

We offer complete junk removal services, everything from household items, appliances, furniture,. yard debris, garage and attic cleanounts etc. We also service businesse's, remove construction debris, perform light demolition such as removal of sheds, decks, screen rooms, etc.

We do not haul any hazardous waste.

10.00