Junk King Tampa

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2015

5431 N. 59th Street

Tampa, FL 33610

Junk King Tampa is a complete junk removal service. We are the number one rated junk removal service in America We continue to do things the old-fashioned way, one customer at a time. We offer fair, up-front pricing, call you 15 - 30 minutes ahead of every job, and sweep up after ourselves. It's the Junk King way. Call us today and experience the difference!...

10/06/2018

Douglas B.

Guys had a busy schedule so got here a couple hours late. No worries. Very professional. Seemed surprised no one had discussed payment with me prior to their arrival, but I explained I booked everything online and had not spoken to an individual. Not sure I got my "book online and save $20" discount though now that I think of it. Anyhow, they were quick, polite, and efficient. No mess, cleaned up the lingering debris, and were on their way. Good job, Junk King!

Description of Work
Remove entertainment center (old, heavy not IKEA) 8'x7'

07/26/2018

Constance B.

They were not only on time, they had a great follow up as well. They're truck was so clean it hurt my eyes. Prices were very reasonable. The two gentlemen from there were courteous and the dispatch as well.

Description of Work
Hauled junk from my house

07/11/2018

Bernadette G.

Excellent service and response time. Two young gentlemen, Brad and Dante, arrived and were able to think of a creative way to dismantle and remove a very large patio umbrella. Thank you to David Eby for the quick response time and for sending such a great crew to help us.

Description of Work
Removal of items

05/10/2018

Carla B.

The guys (Chris and Dante) came by to haul away our old entertainment center and TV. They called ahead of time when they were on their way and arrived promptly. The job was done well and in a very short amount of time. We will continue to use Junk King Tampa.

Description of Work
We used Junk King Tampa to haul away our old entertainment center and TV.

01/09/2018

Kim L.

The people who came to do the work were great. However, I had paid Angie's List $99.00 for the project. I was told this would cover removing a pickup truck and a half of junk. There was not that much stuff (mostly old boxes and carpet samples. However, I was very irritated to discover a bill for an additional $49.50 that I was sent by Junk King. When I asked the person who answered the phone what the bill was about, he stated that I had gone over my allotted size limit and it was the additional cost. I was never told that there was too much junk on the truck and I was going to be charged extra. They stated that they do not have visual proof of the items that were taken to show that there was excess material. I have paid the amount to save my credit score but I will never use Junk King again nor will I be using Angie's List. This is not the first time that I have been billed more than I thought I would. Therefore, I do not feel that I am always getting the best price.

Description of Work
I needed to have assistance with removing things from the attic and hauling away the unwanted items.

10/27/2017

Sandra M.

excellent. the workers are very helpful and thorough.

Description of Work
Pick up piles and bags of yard debris, old hoses and reels, a vacuum cleaner and rebar.

10/20/2017

james O.

Haulers were on time and finished all work in a timely and efficient manner

Description of Work
Yard clean up and house clean up after irma passing

10/18/2017

Ivana A.

Well, they have were very professional and broom swept

Description of Work
Trash removal

10/12/2017

Scott W.

They were great. They did everything I wanted them to do. They kept me updated the whole time. They called every time and let me know when they were coming. They were very polite. I specifically remember that. It was great.

10/04/2017

Marylou S.

Great. They did a very satisfactory job.

Description of Work
Shed demolished and removed

09/20/2017

Tim T.

These guys were awesome! They were on time, dressed in polo's and very professional. When dealing with junk removal I didn't know what kind of guys I would get. These ones hit a home run. Friendly, trustworthy, and hardworking. They took care of my pile (that took me 2 days to make) in under 25 min. Even swept up afterward. I would highly recommend and will def hire again. A+

Description of Work
I had a ton of Junk that I needed hauled away. Everything from the big and awkward, to small sharp and dangerous.

09/19/2017

Raymond M.

Excellent. They gave me a price. I thought it was fair. They and my junk were gone in fifteen minutes. Very professional.

Description of Work
Needed old bed and furniture hauled away.

09/01/2017

Keith B.

I purchased a deal, called and spoke to the company and they informed me that I would need to pay for a truck and would be a total cost of $540.00. They told me that they could only haul a small portion of the items that I needed taken. They immediately tried to back out of the deal and told me they could knock off $100.00. I believe this was scam.

Description of Work
Junk hauling

08/30/2017

judith G.

good except the price ipaid for the tv wasnt deducted from total i paid for all items

Description of Work
they removed 2 couches and big screen tv

08/17/2017

Mercedes R.

Excellent, fast, professional, timely, courteous- cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
tree clippings, some old chairs and other items removed

Category garbage collection, hauling services

08/16/2017

GARY S.

Went OK. They did whine a little about there being shingles in the pile but they weren't excluded from the deal. We hauled everything to the front of the house even though the company said they would do it. We went over the 4 cubic yard limit so we had to pay a little extra, which was fair.

Description of Work
We tore down our shed and needed the pieces hauled away.

08/07/2017

Bonnie W.

Very punctual and professional. Were onsite at the same time the movers were packing up the apartment, but dealt well with the situation. No complaints about any of the items we asked to be removed. Came prepared to disassemble larger, modular furniture and were in-and-out quickly. Overall, good value and appropriate cost for service provided. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Removal of large and small furniture and other items from daughter's college apartment prior to her move to another state.

07/30/2017

Jose F.

Everything went perfectly, they arrived on time and they were the nicest guys. They took care of all the moving, I did not have to move a finger. They came same day, in a moment's notice. Price was a little high considering that these pieces will actually fit on the back of a pick up truck and ride to the dumpster will have been much cheaper. But the convenience and my need to get rid of it as fast as possible, made the price just acceptable.

Description of Work
I needed 5 pieces of office furniture removed. These included a drawer unit, 2 small bookshelf and 2 desks, one of them with a hutch. They were small pieces as this was from a home office. I needed the pieces moved as soon as possible.

07/29/2017

Carolyn F.

When I tried to move something to help, they told me they would do it. They were very respectful and quick.

Description of Work
They hauled away some construction debris that was quite heavy.

07/24/2017

Steve A.

on time and uniformed employees were proffesional

Description of Work
removal of junk

07/24/2017

Elizabeth N.

It was like two angels descended! They were on-time, polite, helpful, and able-bodied. I would totally hire them again. (On the price, I had the 50% off deal)

Description of Work
Removal of old heavy odd-sized junk (pipes, plastic) from pole barn.

07/18/2017

Cliff B.

It didn't. I had to contact them. When I did they told me to cancel the order and then pay them in cash! I refused-then they also refused to do the job. Very unethical company. Under no circumstances would I ever use this company.

Description of Work
Take junk from a shed.

07/17/2017

Carla B.

The staff at Junk King Tampa was courteous and professional throughout the entire process from scheduling the visit to meeting the guys at my house for them to haul the couch away. The guys were prompt to arrive and were quick to haul the couch away with no issues. I even had to reschedule the visit a few times and the staff at the office was always understanding and accommodating.

Description of Work
I hired Junk King Tampa to haul away an old couch in our family room.

07/12/2017

Jen J.

everything went smoothly, easy to schedule the pick up, guys called ahead of time to let us know they were on the way. showed up on time and were gone within 10mins. couldn't be easier

Description of Work
replaced our dishwasher, needed the old one hauled away

07/06/2017

mary A.

on time, no additional cost, well-mannered guys, helpful and easy to relate to.

Description of Work
a trailer load full of old furniture removed from my yard.

O&R Transporting

We haul everything from small pieces to big furniture, the only thing we cannot take is tires, Paint, chemicals. What makes us stand out from our competitors is that we provide a family friendly service and come to get the job done! We've been junk hauling since 2016 and we are owner operated.

Junksta Junk Removal, LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality of work. As a Veteran-owned and operated business, we found ourselves on insuring the utmost respect, commitment, and integrity to our clients and our work. Through maintaining these values, we provide top notch customer satisfaction and we wont leave until the job is done right! Call or text to schedule a zero obligation estimate!

RCE Remodeling Inc.

At RCE Remodeling Inc. We specialize in all Excavation, demolition, grading, hauling and junk Removel. Ground leveling, gravel driveways, tree stomp removal and skid steer service are also services we provide. Veteran owed and operated, you can be sure we will be on time and make sure the mission is complete.

10.00

We offer complete junk removal services, everything from household items, appliances, furniture,. yard debris, garage and attic cleanounts etc. We also service businesse's, remove construction debris, perform light demolition such as removal of sheds, decks, screen rooms, etc.

We do not haul any hazardous waste.