JPB Customs LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2016

4.4

JPB Customs, Licensed General Contractor, Real Estate Broker, Developer....

Andrea Straub, PA, Charles Rutenberg Realty

YOUR PERSONAL REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT: My goal is to provide you with the highest quality and ethical service and I hope to lead you and guide you through the selling and/or buying processes smoothly and effectively. In the past 16 years, I have helped my clients reach their real estate goals. I am in the top 8% of all Realtors at the Pinellas Board Of Realtors for Residential Real Estate sales by dollar volume in 2019. I am passionate about real estate, and I care deeply for my clients. I have learned that matching the right property takes listening to my clients preferences and needs. Selling property with my clients requires caring, listening and full explanations of the current market before the process begins. I listen to my clients to determine what is the best for them and their families. I am very aware that selling and buying real estate can be stressful. My clients know that I am here for them every step of the way. Selling and/or buying a home can be a happy experience that, with my help, makes the process smoother. I am available for questions and concerns anytime and I look forward to being of service to you. Certifications and Recognitions: REALTOR CNE, Certified Negotiation Expert“

Jamie Everett - Action Pro Realty

Residential real estate services for buyers and sellers throughout most of the Tampa Bay area. This includes new and resale single family homes, condominiums, residential vacant land, duplex, triplex, quads, second homes and rental investment properties. Waterfront and NEW CONSTRUCTION is a specialty. Also services Odessa, Lutz, Land O Lakes & New Port Richey. SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2008-2016.

Kitchell Group Real Estate

The only Realtor team in Tampa Bay to win consecutive Angie's List’s Super Service Awards since 2013! Over $110M sold with consistent record-setting prices - and all over Tampa Bay. We TRULY do care about our clients. Our goal is to help you be the most EDUCATED and successful home buyers and home sellers in the market and to ensure that your experience is as low-stress as possible with the very best possible outcome. We are also a lot of fun to work with - don't take our word for it, see our Angie's List testimonials from our clients. Call or send us a message via our website at www.kitchellgroup.com. - Ranked #1 Team in our former Keller Williams office in both 2017 & 2018 (in office of 400+ agents).And top ranked in 2019 until leaving in June 2019 to open Kitchell Group Real Estate brokerage. Consistently in the top 3% of Keller Williams agents nationwide for many years. - FULL-SERVICE TEAM of licensed and college-degreed agents. - As a team, we always have someone available for showings, questions, etc. We hope to meet you and have the opportunity to help you. Call us at 813-693-1003 any time! We'd love to hear from you. :-)

05/01/2017

went well until asked to come back and complete work , put doors back on clean up scraps left behind. I have it in text to him what needed to be finished that he had already received pay for. He sent man over to put doors back on, picked up some trash left behind . Tile in shower holds water also tile in both bathrooms and kitchen never was sealed. when I called back in Jan 2017 to tell him of thi...

Description of Work
remodeled kitchen and two bathrooms, drywall work

Category ceramic tile,drywall,home remodeling

12/13/2016

I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my bathroom remodel it exceeded my expectations.The workers were very friendly and knowledgeable and the price was more than fair.I will be having them back for my upcoming projects and also will be highly recommending them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

10/20/2016

I was pleased with Joe and his men's work. Joe efficiently communicated with myself, as well as his team, to ensure the job was completed properly and on time. The men were punctual and respectful to my home during the renovation process.

Description of Work
I had new flooring, floor trim, and crown molding installed in my kitchen and living room area. I replaced the cabinets, counter tops, and back splash in my kitchen. I had new paint applied to both areas as well.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,woodworking,home remodeling

09/28/2016

Great Job. demo Kitchen , Two bathrooms , installed kitchen cabinets , retiled kitchen and baths . repaired drywall , painted .

Description of Work
Remodeled Kitchen , two bathrooms , drywall work, paint inside .

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

05/03/2016

The whole process of my bathroom remodels went pretty smooth. They were able to do most of the shopping for me, as I had told them what exactly I wanted, such as, flooring, counter tops, and the tiling for the showers. The work was done in a timely manner, and they always made sure to do proper clean up - which was very important to me.

Description of Work
Joe Burns and his workers did an outstanding job on my two bathroom remodels. They were very professional, and worked **** ** the little detail that was very important to me. These men did an outstanding job and I will definitely have them back to do more work to my house, as well as, refer them to my family and friends!

Category ceramic tile,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

We can do it all, landscaping, Painting, Building custom homes, Framing, Tile/Wood/Laminate installation. No job to big or small from clogged drains, to building 20 thousand square foot showrooms. We can do it all.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available