JPB Customs LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2016

4.4

13344 Golf Crest Circle

Tampa, FL 33618

JPB Customs, Licensed General Contractor, Real Estate Broker, Developer....

05/01/2017

Charles P.

went well until asked to come back and complete work , put doors back on clean up scraps left behind. I have it in text to him what needed to be finished that he had already received pay for. He sent man over to put doors back on, picked up some trash left behind . Tile in shower holds water also tile in both bathrooms and kitchen never was sealed. when I called back in Jan 2017 to tell him of things not completed I was told by owner joe." that was 3 months ago and he hung up."

Description of Work
remodeled kitchen and two bathrooms, drywall work

Category ceramic tile, drywall, home remodeling

12/13/2016

Evan S.

I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my bathroom remodel it exceeded my expectations.The workers were very friendly and knowledgeable and the price was more than fair.I will be having them back for my upcoming projects and also will be highly recommending them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

10/20/2016

Taylor W.

I was pleased with Joe and his men's work. Joe efficiently communicated with myself, as well as his team, to ensure the job was completed properly and on time. The men were punctual and respectful to my home during the renovation process.

Description of Work
I had new flooring, floor trim, and crown molding installed in my kitchen and living room area. I replaced the cabinets, counter tops, and back splash in my kitchen. I had new paint applied to both areas as well.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, lighting, woodworking, home remodeling

09/28/2016

Charles P.

Great Job. demo Kitchen , Two bathrooms , installed kitchen cabinets , retiled kitchen and baths . repaired drywall , painted .

Description of Work
Remodeled Kitchen , two bathrooms , drywall work, paint inside .

Category ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling

05/03/2016

Amanda P.

The whole process of my bathroom remodels went pretty smooth. They were able to do most of the shopping for me, as I had told them what exactly I wanted, such as, flooring, counter tops, and the tiling for the showers. The work was done in a timely manner, and they always made sure to do proper clean up - which was very important to me.

Description of Work
Joe Burns and his workers did an outstanding job on my two bathroom remodels. They were very professional, and worked **** ** the little detail that was very important to me. These men did an outstanding job and I will definitely have them back to do more work to my house, as well as, refer them to my family and friends!

Category ceramic tile, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

Apex Paint and Repair

Jamie Everett - Action Pro Realty

Residential real estate services for buyers and sellers throughout most of the Tampa Bay area. This includes new and resale single family homes, condominiums, residential vacant land, duplex, triplex, quads, second homes and rental investment properties. Waterfront and NEW CONSTRUCTION is a specialty. Also services Odessa, Lutz, Land O Lakes & New Port Richey. SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2008-2016.

Kitchell Group Real Estate

#1 REALTOR TEAM ON ANGI/ANGIE'S LIST IN ALL OF TAMPA BAY! ONLY brokerage to receive CONSECUTIVE Angi Super Service Awards since 2013! Over $125M sold with consistent record-setting prices - and all over Tampa Bay. We TRULY do care about our clients. Our goal is to help you be the most EDUCATED and successful home buyers and home sellers in the market and to ensure that your experience is as low-stress as possible with the very best possible outcome. We are also a lot of fun to work with - don't take our word for it, see what out clients are saying via our Angi.com testimonials. Call or send us a message via our website at www.kitchellgroup.com. - FULL-SERVICE TEAM of licensed, experienced agents. As a team, we always have someone available for showings, questions, etc. We hope to meet you and have the opportunity to help you. Call us at 813-693-1003 any time! We'd love to hear from you. :-) - Ranked #1 Team in our former Keller Williams office in both 2017 & 2018 (in office of 400+ agents).And top ranked in 2019 until leaving in June 2019 to open Kitchell Group Real Estate brokerage. Consistently in the top 3% of Keller Williams agents nationwide for many years.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available

We can do it all, landscaping, Painting, Building custom homes, Framing, Tile/Wood/Laminate installation. No job to big or small from clogged drains, to building 20 thousand square foot showrooms. We can do it all.