Johnson Inc Gold & Coin Collection Buyers

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2012

7853 Gunn Hwy. #189

Tampa, FL 33626

Johnson, Inc. (a Numismatics co.), Nationally known, specializes in Coins, Currency, and Gold & Silver bullion items. We have two categories of service: Online Face to Face personalized service or In-Home for Florida residents. Estate acquisitions and trusts is our specialty. Our ONLINE APPRAISAL Service allows your items and our specialty to meet face to face regardless of distance. We back all our services up with your guaranteed satisfaction! Call or schedule your services today!...

03/07/2021

Ed S.

VERY pleasant! Jewelry was appraised, check was issued (later deposited and cleared), and hospitality was a plus.

Description of Work
Old gold and silver was sold to Johnson

Category jewelry appraisal, buying services

It was a complete pleasure to have met and worked with you! I appreciate you and I appreciate your time sharing your experience with others. Thank you!

02/10/2020

Natalie S.

This company was very responsive and extremely thorough. Because I did not know what I had, she looked at everything and provided an honest and very thorough response and recommendations.

Description of Work
appraisal

Category jewelry appraisal

Thank you. It was a pure pleasure to have served you. And thank you for your service to this Country!! All the best to you and yours!!

02/07/2020

Laura B.

Very professional. She explained the process, each coin value, and the reason behind the value of the coins. Friendly and efficient service.

Description of Work
Coin appraisal and selling of coins

Category jewelry appraisal, buying services

It was a pleasure to meet and work with you. Your smile lit-up the room, and your pretty earrings! Thank you for your time reviewing us. Hope our paths cross again.

03/28/2019

Susan B.

Fantastic. They took very good care of us.

Description of Work
Had coin looked at to see what it was and worth. Also brought a bracelet.

Category jewelry stores, jewelry appraisal

Thank you for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to have met you. Hope our paths cross again. Regards!

09/08/2018

Rachel M.

It went very well. I inherited a coin collection and wanted to know the value. They were very professional and you can tell they know what they are doing. They sorted the coins and answered my questions. The value was more than I expected and I was happy with the experience. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Appraisal of coin collection

Category jewelry appraisal

We were honored to work with you and your estate. Thank you.

09/05/2018

Lolla M.

I was very impressed with how they managed the evaluation of my collection. They were very professional. It was a very good experience all around; I would certainly recommend them.

Description of Work
Appraisal for purchase

Category jewelry appraisal

Thank you. It was a pleasure to serve you well.

08/30/2018

Cary A.

They offered fractions of cents on the dollar and were not knowledgeable about coins or paper money. A complete waste of time. They refused to look up the value of very valuable and rare coins and currency, (didn't want to spend the time).

Description of Work
Evaluation of coin collection & paper money

Category jewelry appraisal

Your collection was not valuable. Michael showed you the dealer price sheets so that you could understand this. We both saw your coins and there isnt one person on this planet that would disagree with us. Apparently you had expectations to hear big values. We gave you our time, there was no charge, it was free to you. You sir have now flawed our name over something we could never change: the low value of your collection.

07/26/2017

Ellen B.

Told me they didn't do that but referred me to someone in Texas that does.

Description of Work
Had a question about how to get an antique clock valued.

04/10/2017

Jeff K.

Spent time doing a complete appraisal of coins and was very thorough.

Description of Work
Coin Appraisal.

Category jewelry appraisal

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to meet with you both. Regards, Suzzanne Johnson, Prof Numismatist Johnson, Inc.

01/05/2017

Susan M.

Prompt, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Appraisal of coin collections

Category jewelry appraisal

Thank you! Warmest regards.

09/24/2016

Gail S.

Although I was very disappointed in the value of my collection, Suzanne herself was wonderful and very very helpful. She was very amenable to coming on my schedule, spending an extra hour of her time and all in all just a wonderful lady.

Description of Work
Review of collection

Category jewelry appraisal

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your hospitality; I enjoyed meeting you both. As you stated, I also wish there was more value to your collection. As the saying goes, "not everything that glitters is gold". But I was rooting and hoping for you, piece by piece. It was my pleasure to have served you well!

08/18/2016

Michelle W.

Suzzanne is a wonderful find; I cannot recommend her highly enough. I purchased the service and then ended up not using it for several months. She was extremely patient, did not rush me at all, and honored the purchase even though it had been almost 6 months. She is extremely pleasant and cheerful, and made a tedious task much easier. She mailed out a kit to me in advance with materials that we might need for the appraisal, including a magnifying glass. This was very helpful and there was no additional charge for the kit. Suzzanne's schedule was very flexible; she worked with me to find a time that was convenient for me. She did not have rigid work hours but instead said that she could even be available for an evening video conference if needed. During the appraisal, she was very patient and easy to talk to. The full service took about 2 hours for what was (to me) a rather large collection. She was patient during the call when I needed a few minutes to get reorganized, etc. She was obviously quite knowledgeable about currency, asking very specific questions about certain coins, etc. (E.g., "On the back of that coin, under the eagle, is there a letter 's'?") I requested that the appraisal be broken into four groups and she readily accommodated that request. She completed her appraisal and provided it to me within less than 24 hours (more like 12 hours, really). She offered to talk to me either by email, phone, or additional video conference to answer any questions I might have about the appraisal. I am extremely pleased that I found Suzzanne through Angie's List and recommend her services without reservation.

Description of Work
I used Suzzanne's online/live-video service to appraise an extensive coin and paper currency collection.

Category jewelry appraisal

I want to THANK YOU for sharing your experience with others! You and your helper were most pleasant and I appreciate the opportunity to have served you and your family. My regards to each of you.

03/16/2016

Sharon S.

She was on time and was very polite and knowledgeable. She checked everything I asked her to. Much of the jewelry I was not interested in keeping; if these pieces had value, she weighed them and gave me a check at the end of our meeting. I would definitely use her again!

Description of Work
Checked jewelry and coins to determine if they had any value.

Category jewelry stores, jewelry appraisal

A delight to meet with you both. Thank you very much for the lovely review. My best to you both.

02/15/2016

KRISTEN R.

Unfortunately, she could not help me with what I own. She however, went out of her way to refund my money to me without me even asking for a refund... You do not see much of this in todays world. I will call on her again if I ever need another Appraisal of my belongings. I can not speak Highly enough about her and her Company!!! They are outstanding!!!! Thank you...

Description of Work
Very prompt and knew exactly what she was talking about.

Category jewelry appraisal

It was my pleasure to have met you and yours that day. My warmest regards and sincerest appreciation. Thank you so very much..

01/30/2016

Gail C.

Went great, looked at all the jewelry I had to sell, gave some pointers. Paid for some of it and was happy with that.

Description of Work
valued my jewlery

Category jewelry stores, jewelry appraisal

It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you. My regards.

01/28/2016

James A R.

This was well worth the cost--even if I had not used a coupon. My wife and I had inherited a coin collection from my father. We knew it had old coins, but did not know the value. We received a thorough, written evaluation of the collection and an offer for some of the coins. We also were informed about which coins did not have a high value and could be returned to a bank. Although we were not interested in selling the coins, we found the information very helpful.

Description of Work
I received an evaluation of a coin collection I inherited as well as an evaluation of some gold jewelry.

Category jewelry stores, jewelry appraisal

It was my pleasure to be of service to you. My regards.

01/13/2016

Cathy A.

Suzzanne arrived on time. She was very polite and professional. I would recommend her for her services.

Description of Work
Coin Appraisa.l

Category jewelry appraisal

Thank you for using our services. I appreciate your kind review. My kindest regards.

01/05/2016

Patricia G.

We took advantage of a "Special $29" opportunity to have some gold and silver coins appraised. First, let me say that you should have no qualms about allowing Mrs. Johnson into your home. She is friendly, courteous and gave us a prompt and fair appraisal for our coins. She wrote a check on the spot for the coins we did not want to keep. We would do business with her again.

Description of Work
Appraised coins.

Category jewelry appraisal

Visiting with you both was a delight and a pleasure! My regards and appreciation for choosing us. God bless.

11/01/2015

Cheryl M.

Initially we had an issue due to Angies List itsself-my acceptance of a time was not relayed to her. I will always contact the vendor in the future (Angie is not perfect either!). The lady was very apologetic and sweet. We set a new date and she was on time. She had to take a hammer to my items (gold fillings from teeth and crowns) to extract the metal. My husband is a dentist and had collected this over decades. All work was done in my home and she wrote me a check right there.

Description of Work
Assessed gold and paid what seemed liked a fair price.

Category jewelry appraisal

It was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you very much. My regards to you and yours.

10/13/2015

Ron L.

The appraiser arrived a few minutes early and was very friendly and professional. She spent approximately 2 hours making sure that everything was assessed accurately and then provided a more than fair offer for some of the collection which I gladly accepted. I would highly recommend their service!

Description of Work
Assessed the value of my coin collection and make a very fair offer.

Category jewelry appraisal

You were such a DELIGHT to meet! I appreciate your warm hospitality and the opportunity to meet such an exceptional person! Thank you so much! God bless you and yours.

09/10/2015

Stephen B.

Suzanne was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and easy to deal with. We went through all of the coins in detail, examining internet and other sources of information. when the appraisal was over, she made us an offer that I thought was very good.

Description of Work
appraised coin collection; then puirchased collection

Category jewelry appraisal

You were so pleasant and such a delight to work with. I appreciate everyone I met during our visit. Thank you so much. Many blessings to you and yours!

06/21/2015

Sarah M.

Suzanne was punctual, friendly, and knowledgeable. She went through my entire coin collection (which took longer than the 2 hours included in the deal), made me an offer, and wrote a check on the spot. I would definitely call her if I ever need her services again.

Description of Work
Showed up on time, took her time going through my collection, made an offer which I accepted, and wrote me a check.

Category jewelry appraisal

Thank you for the kind words. It was my honor to have visited with you! God bless you and yours.

03/17/2015

Fatmeh I.

Suzanne called me right away and made appointment and came the next day. Came on time to my house very nice and charming lady felt very comfortable with her. She priced my pieces and gave me a very reasonable price and she made sure I'm happy with her offer she even refund my 39 dollars. I sold most of my silver pieces to her and she's going to follow up with more information on one item. For sure I recommend "Johnson Inc Gold & Coin Collection Buyers". Thank you Suzanne it was a pleasure meeting you and job was well done. Thank you

Description of Work
Suzanne priced all the items I had and bought most of my silver pieces.

Category jewelry appraisal

You are extra special! Thank you so much! God Bless You!

02/10/2015

Susan F.

It was great. It was for a good hour or maybe even two hours because I have quite a few coins. She went over coin by coin. She consulted her list. She made me an offer on the collection that I found very reasonable. There were no additional fees.

Description of Work
I purchased a "Big Deal" for Johnson Inc. Gold & Coin Collection Buyers. She came to the house and looked over the coin collection I had.

02/04/2015

Kerry T.

Great! Showed up a bit early which I appreciated. Very professional, knowledgable, & fair.

Description of Work
Valued hundreds of coins for us

Category jewelry appraisal

It was our honor to met with you and your family. God bless you all.

David Reynolds Jewelry and Coin

**$25 for $40 Credit Toward the Repair of any Jewelry** We are a small friendly store carrying a multi-million dollar inventory of the most fashionable Platinum, 18K, 14K, diamond and gemstone jewelry and watches. Some of our best known designers include Claude Thibaudeau, Denny Wong, Ziva, Cordova, Gelin and Abaci, Bellaire, Luminox and one of a kind custom pieces by resident designer Shane Socash. Don't forget we also buy and sell Gold/Silver/Platinum/Palladium in nearly all forms.

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair
    Antiques
    Buying Services
    Check, PayPal

Appraising your collection with offer to purchase if you wish to sell. Coins, Currency, Gold items, Silver Items, Mint Sets, Proof Sets, Coin Sets, Morgan Dollars, and more... Contact us to speak to a Numismatist today.

We do not buy costume jewelry. We do not buy antiques, furniture, glassware and other household items, with except of Sterling Silver Flatware. We do not offer Jewelry design & repair.