Helicon

Florida: General
08/31/2022

11103 N 46th St Bldg B

Tampa, FL 33617

As a trusted geotech company in Florida, Helicon specializes in using the latest technology to repair your sinkhole, stabilize your soil or structure, and prevent future damage with pre-construction. We are experts in pre-construction, soil and structural stabilization, & sinkhole repair. As the premier provider of geotech construction services throughout Florida for over 15 years, Helicon prides itself on providing high-quality service, for both insurance companies and private customers with handling all repairs and pre-construction work for both residential and commercial projects. We strive to exceed everyone’s expectations. With our reliable, tried and-true geotech construction processes, you can rest assured that Helicon is the expert you need....

foundation repair (13)mudjacking (1)concrete repair (1)water damage restoration (2)

05/26/2020

The estimate process was easy, they educated me and it was very professional experience.

Description of Work
Foundation cracked or broken.

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

02/06/2020

Debra was terrific. They just specialize more in foundation work and sea walls and gave me recommendations for other contractors who could help me and helped with some of the research.

Description of Work
My driveway is cracked. I've filled it for 19 years. I'd like it to look pretty.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

Thanks for the kind review! We appreciate it!

01/08/2018

I called the number listed. The lady informed me that I called their Tampa office, I'm in Orlando. She said they only do sinkholes and do not Do foundation repairs anymore. I asked if she could refer a company, she said no. I asked if they had an Orlando office where I could call and get a recommendation. She said she's not sure if there are any. So this company that used to do foundation repair d...

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/08/2018

Hello Ms. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the feedback you have left us as it is constructive with our language over the phone and training of our team and the extension of team members. We apologize for this experience as you were not given the most accurate information and we are looking into why that happened. Our team would love to learn more about your foundation needs as to how we can be...

08/17/2017

We had talked to like three different companies. This was in Florida and it was about a month ago and it hit national news about the sink hole and the houses went under. And then just a couple of weeks ago, two more houses went into the sink hole. That property is two miles from the house I used to own. Half of Florida is a big sink hole. They had figured out some structural integrity problems and...

Description of Work
This was for an estimate for structural repair job that I had to have done on a property that I used to have in Florida.

Work Completed On 04/15/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us such a glowing review! We will share your kind words with our team and appreciate working for you.

08/17/2017

We didn't know it ahead of time, but the crew that was there was just outstanding. They were professional to work with, they cleaned up after themselves, and they were just nice people. It was expensive, but I think everybody else was gonna be expensive also. This was a very stressful experience, learning that I had a stabilization problem with my house. It was on the market and I needed to sell i...

Description of Work
This was for foundation repair.

Work Completed On 04/20/2016

04/01/2017

Better than expected. Service was excellent. Work was completed quickly and pricing fair. We had a great experience with this company and would use them should we encounter a future, fire, water, smoke or sinkhole issue. Helicon definitely comes to the rescue.

Description of Work
Remediation stemming from a water leak.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

02/17/2017

After the sinkhole was repaired at my home Helicon came in and did a fabulous job at my house in and out. I'm very pleased with their performance and professionalism

Description of Work
cosmetic repair at my home

Work Completed On 02/09/2017

05/29/2015

I am soo glad that I chose Helicon for my restoration. Richard, my project manager, was such a pleasure to work with. He provided all very professional subcontractors and help. If he was out of town, his office stayed right on top of everything. They kept in contact with me constantly through the whole process, to make sure everything was going according to plan and that I was happy with the work ...

Description of Work
Restored my home after a sewerage back up. This included; replacing a lot of drywall in 5 rooms; replacing flooring in 6 rooms; and a hall; removing and replacing all of one bathroom tile, both walls and floor; repainting everything, even closet and room doors etc.

Work Completed On 11/01/2014

03/13/2014

They were prompt and courteous, very respectful of our property.

Description of Work
They put in all the piers for our home. They kept the work area clean.

Work Completed On 03/04/2014

02/28/2014

From the beginning of this process to the end it was a 100 percent seemless. From the 1st person we met to the field crews and office personal they were all so great. Everything that was promised was backed and then some. I have seen a number of these repairs happen in my neighborhood and none went the way mine did. My neighbors who had previously repaired with other companies even came over and s...

Description of Work
Sinkhole Repair-compaction and chemical grouting

Category remodeling,foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/15/2011

Foundation Repair, Concrete Poly Lift Repair, Sinkhole Repair, Seawall Repair, Chemical Grouting, Compaction Grouting, Helical Piers, Injection Piers, & Underpinning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing