Heaven's Breeze Air Conditioning & Heating LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2015

4822 N Hale Ave

Tampa, FL 33614

Family owned offering honest, competitive pricing, and high quality workmanship. With over 18 years of experience we are experts at installation and repair for residential and commercial with emergency services available. Free second opinions. Factory rebates and incentives along with financing options. We also work with PACE programs. ...

06/16/2021

Jia L.

Do NOT recommend!!! Do NOT use or you will be sorry. I would give it a negative review if I could. We got a brand new air conditioning unit installed in March 2020 and brand new ac pipeline in October 2020. The new ac unit would not cool the house even with new insulation installed. Temperature was set at 76 degrees but the house was at 80 degrees. So we called back but was told "the new ac unit will need to be settled and adjusted to the temperature as the temperature at install was different than the temperature now". We let it settle like she said but it was still not working after a few months. Following is a list of the some of the dates that the technician came out: August 1, 2020 (was told by the office during scheduling the technician will check to see if there is a leak in the pipeline. However, technician came out and advised he does not have any tools to check. He was only able to fill with freon.) October 1, 2020 (technician came out again but did not check to see there was a leak. Filled the line with freon again.) October 30, 2020 (technician came out to check if there was a leak. I went outside to check on the technician as it had been a while. I asked him if he was ok, he said "yes". Then I got a call from my husband that the AC line was busted by the technician during checking. I informed my husband I just talked to the technician about 5 minutes ago and he said he was ok. My husband informed me that the office called him and said that the homeowner, me in this case, was probably in the shower. WHAT??? I was just talking to the technician in the garage less than 5 minutes ago. Not sure why they would have told my husband that I was not available and was probably in the shower. ) October 31, 2020 (We were left without air conditioning overnight. Finally a new AC line was installed since my line was busted by the technician. We had to pay over $700 for the new line.) June 14, 2021 (Same thing is happening again. Temperature was set at 76 degrees and temperature in the house was at 80 degrees so we called for someone to come out and check. Technician checked everything and advised nothing is wrong with our ac unit and he's not sure why it's not cooling. We were being charged a $75 fee. We decided to call the office but was given an attitude and the owners started yelling at us, the customers that "there is a fee for them to come out" even though we were NEVER told there was a fee to repair their own work, ac unit and pipeline. The owner started questioning why we did not contact them until now when the ac was not working (even though we have contacted them multiple times - see list of the dates we had the technicians come out.) I attempted to explain to the owners that initially after the new ac was installed and it was not working, I was told it's probably the line and there might be a leak. After multiple attempts and appointments and the line being busted by them, we paid for a new pipeline to be installed. The ac unit is still not working to this date. We are NOW being told it is probably the AC unit, not the pipeline by the owners, and now it's after the one year warranty. Though the technician found nothing wrong with our unit.) We are left with a new ac unit and new pipeline that is NOT cooling our house. We paid total over $5,000 and it is NOT working. We paid another $75 and nothing was done or fixed. VERY FRUSTRATED!!!

Description of Work
Install new ac unit and pipeline

07/28/2020

carl G.

It went smooth they corrected the issue hassle free

Description of Work
Hvac system check and maintenance

Category air duct cleaning

07/04/2018

Frances M.

We had an emergency need to replace our AC. Carlos came to our house quickly the same day and in the time frame promised. We had quotes from several companies, but he offered the best product for the best price. He was very knowledgeable about the products and the installation process. The day of the install, he kept in touch to let us know when they would be arriving and they showed up on time. The unit was installed with great care and attention to detail. They made improvements to the way the unit was placed compared to the old one. The crew was polite, professional and hard working. They made sure to clean up after they were finished. Turned out we have a mutual friend in the HVAC business, who personally testified to their competence and trustworthiness.

Description of Work
Replaced residential AC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much was a pleasure too for us work for you, God bless you

06/20/2018

haritini L.

Carlos and his team were professional, responsive and easy to work with. They did quality work in installing a large AC unit in a tight attic area. The county inspector complemented the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Replace AC unit

06/11/2018

mary M.

Very thorough proposal written. Great price. Had to work extra long hours to get it to fit into a tight spot. Did everything I asked modified. Did it on day I requested. Polite, cleaned up and protected carpets. Answered all questions I asked. They were recommended to me and I will recommend them to my neighbors too.

Description of Work
had a 3 ton Trane system installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your review and recommend us, God bless you

05/12/2018

Daniel L.

Heaven’s Breeze did a great job replacing my AC with a new Trane system at a very competitive price. Carlos responded promptly to my request for a quote and provided several options, explaining pros/cons of each. The crew got the job done quickly. They were very professional, took good care of my property, and cleaned up after their work.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC system with new Trane heat pump.

04/13/2018

KJ R.

Carlos was very responsive and got the work done quickly. The quality was what I expected and I appreciate his professionalism.

Description of Work
Installation of mini split AC unit

04/05/2018

Jeremy M.

Extremely punctual for estimate and install. Removed old system, installed new pad and entire HVAC system outside and inside unit on 2nd floor. Crew showed up on time and all work went well, job site cleaned up nicely, and system working great. I strongly recommend Heaven's Breeze!!!

Description of Work
Replaced entire HVAC system

03/28/2018

Lorenzo P.

Arrived on time and fixed the problem correctly.

Description of Work
Fix clogged drain

03/17/2018

George C M.

Carlos, the owner of Heaven's Breeze, came to the house to look at the job. He made quite a few significant suggestions for improvements on the proposed system and how to install it. I agreed to his price and installation was scheduled for the next day. His men arrived on time with everything needed to install the system. His team of installers were friendly, efficient and professional. They were clean and neat throughout the installation. As agreed, they removed the old window and condensing units from the house and yard. When the team left the only sign that they had been there was a beautifully installed new ductless heating and cooling system. Incredibly, they managed to install the entire system in one day. Heaven's Breeze was a delight to deal with.

Description of Work
Install New MiniSplit Heat Pump system in 70 year old house

02/24/2018

roberto L.

fueron amables , responsables , honestos. muchas gracias a oscar por brindar un servicio tan exelente

Description of Work
cambio de termostato

02/22/2018

sherry F.

don't know didn't use and didn't get my money back

Description of Work
forgot and didn't get to use, like to know where my money is, have e-mailed angie's got no reply.

02/06/2018

David R.

Determined that a considerable amount of work and parts were needed to get the system operating at a reasonable level. This work would provide only a marginally better system to what I already had.

Description of Work
Diagnostics of my HVAC system

01/18/2018

Traci R.

The technician was 2 hours late so when my wife called to cancel they were extremely rude to her. Then the owner personally texted me and told me to “Learn to be fair and honest”

Description of Work
Called to have service done

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

The technician arrived one hour later because we are driving from Tampa to Lakeland and I-4 was bumper to bumper at 5:00 PM, you called to cancel when we was almost in your house without a questions why we got a delay, this is not fair, we always be in the site like we promise, if we got a delay is for some reason, there is a more people waiting for our service in the coldest day in this year and we spend in you 2 hours driving to your house for nothing, again this is not fair and honest, we are really polite we all our customer, you can read our more than 100 goods reviews, Thank you, God bless you

01/08/2018

ARVIND P.

Other service provider said I needed 3 lbs of coolant in my AC system. I called Heaven's Breeze for 2nd opinion. The serviceman was very professional and knowledgeable and showed me clearly that all measurements were normal and the system did not need anything.

Description of Work
Check central air conditioning system.

01/08/2018

ARVIND P.

Bought their Angie's List offer ($269 for 8 hours of painting). They never responded. I had to make multiple calls before they even acknowledged the purchase, then said they'd have to review the job on-site (reasonable). Since the 30-day refund date was approaching, we agreed I'd get a refund from AL. They later came and reviewed the job and told me it wouldn't even need painting, just some spot power washing. After a further few weeks, they sent me an estimate for about double the original painting price! I did not hire them.

Description of Work
Painting in patio.

Category house painters

Sorry but you are completely confuse we are an AC company not painters, you did a bad review for nothing because we don't pay nothing, thank you

01/03/2018

John K.

When was this ordered? Tampa is 60+ miles from Sarasota and would never have considered them for that reason. The rating is nothing (N/A), you won't let me to return this correctly because you won't allow a response that does not fit your specific format, so consequently you force us to rate something that did not happen. Should we rate you F?

Description of Work
see below!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I don't know how can you reviewed us if we never worked for you, I don't know who forced you to did that but we don't know nothing about, it is incredible that somebody try to damage our image for nothing

01/02/2018

PATRICIA R.

Job went very well! I was and am very happy with the price and performance of the unit that was installed! Carlos and his team did a wonderful job. I wish I could say the same about other business in my area! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced heating and ac unit

11/26/2017

Edward V.

Excellent, Oscar sent 2 people who worked almost all day. The Trane unit they installed looks like an industrial unit, about twice the size of my old one. It cools the house really fast and is really quiet. Lots of attention to detail replacing the inside unit, including adding a drip tray, working in the air intake / exhaust and fixing the holes left by the old system. Overall a great job and at a competitive price compared to other quotes I got.

Description of Work
Entire air conditioning and heating system replaced.

11/21/2017

Nile G.

excellent, done one day. although still waiting for email on warranty

Description of Work
change out of 3 ton ac to a 31/2 ton

11/15/2017

Suliman S.

Went very well to my satisfaction, meets and exceeds expectations

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

11/15/2017

Frances B.

Excellent service from estimate to following up with us a few days after installation. Great service and price. Would definitely recommend to others!

Description of Work
Replace A/C unit

11/13/2017

Bernardo Benny H.

Oscar was a true gentleman, super professional, on time and the work was flawless. The unit is super efficient and already seeing the savings. After interviewing multiple companies and receiving several quotes I got from this company a great deal. Our family is enjoying a very cool home.

Description of Work
Replace entire A/C system

10/25/2017

Deanna H.

Found the problem right away and no other charges. Called and came the same day. Can't do better than that.

Description of Work
Check out airconditioner after hurricane

10/24/2017

Mark F.

Really professional and personable. Honest and was willing to explain what was going on.

Description of Work
Coolant refill on 2 units and new capacitor.

CertaPro Painters of Carrollwood & Tampa

At CertaPro Painters, our reputation is based on Certainty, your Certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project; interior and exterior, and we focus on you, our client.

Offers by CertaPro Painters of Carrollwood & Tampa on Angi
    POLSON PAINTING

Polson Painting is a locally owned family run/operated painting company serving the Hillsborough and Pasco Counties for over 25 years. Our services include, but are not limited to for commercial and residential properties; interior and exterior painting, minor wall/ceiling repair, some wall paper removal, cabinet painting, pool/cool deck painting, pressure washing and more. When you hire Polson you hire our entire family to support you on your project. Some projects will include a color consultation as well as our staff will be happy to assist with color selection and recommendations to share with you, and also provide up to 3 free color samples on most projects. We have the staff to handle small and large jobs and will treat all the same. Polson Painting will be there to make your repaint or renovation as organized and stress-free as possible. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and our goal is to be your painter for life. We are fully licensed and bonded and carry all necessary worker's comp insurance as well. We pride ourselves on our strong customer service and if for any reason you are unhappy with the result of your service, please let us know immediately so we can do all we are able, to earn another happy customer. It is not just our desire to have satisfied customers, it is our mission.

JJJ's Professional Services

At JJJ'S we believe that customer satisfaction comes first. Certified and fully insured we offer a well -trained crew to provide every commercial and residential customer with professional painting and cleaning services. Attention to detail is our trade mark and we strike for 100% customer satisfaction. We offer competitive estimates to match every customer needs. Our goal is to provide superior services to each customer & facility efficiently and professionally. We look forward to hearing from you.

CAC1816891