HAYMAN JEWELRY CO.

Founded 1933 • With Angi since May 2010

We are a full service jewelry store, family owned and operated since 1933. In the early 1930's my Grandfather, Soloman Hayman, began his family business by selling jewelry out of the trunk of his car. By 1933 he had established a retail store, Hayman Jewelry Company, located in downtown Tampa, FL. My Dad worked at the store as a teen, learning the craftsmanship of jewelry design and repair. He has been involved with the business for over 45 years and is a Master Jeweler. I am his daughter, Alison, the 3rd generation Hayman to become involved with the family business. We have 5 employees at the store, Dad (Dan), Deron (my husband), Samantha (my sister), Alex (Master Jeweler) and myself. My Grandfather always said, "trust" is the key to a successful business. We have now been family owned and operated for over 80 years and are Downtown Tampa's oldest retail location!...

David Reynolds Jewelry and Coin

David Reynolds Jewelry and Coin

**$25 for $40 Credit Toward the Repair of any Jewelry** We are a small friendly store carrying a multi-million dollar inventory of the most fashionable Platinum, 18K, 14K, diamond and gemstone jewelry and watches. Some of our best known designers include Claude Thibaudeau, Denny Wong, Ziva, Cordova, Gelin and Abaci, Bellaire, Luminox and one of a kind custom pieces by resident designer Shane Socash. Don't forget we also buy and sell Gold/Silver/Platinum/Palladium in nearly all forms.

05/07/2018

I have an old Seiko watch that I've always loved so when it stopped working I took it to Hayman's for new Seiko Watch works. Keep perfect time. I need a new watch band for so I'll be going to them soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Watch Works

CATEGORY watch repair

03/31/2017

Allison and Darren were great in helping me decide on the new settings and Allison did the appraisals. When I received the finished pieces I could not have been happier. They were great to work with, very flexible and professional and trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Hayman's to have some inherited jewelry reset and appraisal for insurance.

CATEGORY jewelry stores,jewelry appraisal,watch repair

01/23/2017

It's a family-owned business, and the master jeweler was present for all of my questions. They recommended a certain repair, and against the method of repair that another jeweler had recommended, as it was entirely unnecessary. The ring was ready in two days, as promised!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They reinforced a broken prong an an engagement ring.

01/23/2017

Satisfied with service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair was done the same day and a fair price.

06/06/2016

After searching for a jeweler who would string pearls on-site, I found Hayman Jewelry on Angie's List. I could not be more pleased with the excellent pearl stringing they did. When I expressed my desire to have a longer strand of pearls, they were able to match my pearls and made my string the perfect length. And, they did all this at a fraction of the price I was expecting to pay. They were very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restrung pearls

CATEGORY jewelry stores

Watch repair on all brands from Rolex to timex, watch battery replacement (all brands), ring sizing, solder broken jewelry (gold,silver, or platinum), engraving, rebuild prongs, custom jewelry design, setting stones, we do it all! We have a beautiful bridal selection, Seiko watches, Chamilia, Simon G, estate jewelry, clocks, and much more. Our GIA certified gemologist, Alison, can appraise your jewelry for insurance, resale value, or estate settlement. We buy gold, platinum, and diamonds too!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check