Groves Electric Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2022

530 Luzon Ave

Tampa, FL 33606

Family owned business. Free quotes, no trip or fuel charges. 6 highly skilled workers with an average of 15 years experience each. No down payment is required for homeowners, we do not receive payment until you are satisfied with our job!...

electrician (395)lighting (115)ceiling fan installation (46)landscape lighting (19)home security systems (6)HVAC Companies (6)pool cleaning (5)lawn & landscaping (5)home remodeling (4)water heaters (4)handyman (1)

08/25/2020

This was a big job requiring two visits and coordination with the power company to bury my power line and replace the main box. Mr. Groves did everything including coordinating with the power company and the City inspector. All work was done on time and on budget. Very professional and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace main box from the power line

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

08/16/2020

The work was done in a satisfactory manner. I appreciate the time involved with the main worker in charge helping to educate me about LED lighting. With COVID 19 a major concern, my 83 year old husband did wear his mask as did I the whole time the workers were here, but they chose not to wear masks. If the employer does not supply masks, I would highly recommend they do. After the work was complet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fixture not working; kitchen wall outlets needed to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

08/02/2019

Chris the owner, called me an hour after I had requested a quote. Jon and Eddie arrived an hour later and provided a quote and completed the work same day. Excellent job done even offering to link the switches for ease of use. They went above and beyond, they were thorough and very professional. I would definitely recommend Groves Electric. This is the second time I have used them to complete elec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Placement of new LED lights in the garage to enable the new garage door to close

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

07/09/2019

The team was available in less than 4 hours from the request being made by phone. I had removed the shades from the old light fixture and had the new one ready for mounting, including bulbs needed. They were very neat and had to deal with a "popcorn" ceiling. The old fixture was placed near our trash bens for disposal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A ceiling light fixture needed to be replaced. Also a wall switch in the kitchen was loose.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

05/03/2019

John was very courteous and professional as well as punctual within the requested time window. I am a disabled VET and have a great deal of difficulty with walking (even with wheeled WALKER). I have been frustrated by breakers being tripped when cooking and my breaker box is outside on side of home. John trouble shooted and gave me a solution as well as a free estimate to upgrade my breaker panel....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation of breakers tripping while using two appliances simultaneously in kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We are very lucky to have such experienced and professional electricians working on our team. We appreciate your business and consider it an honor to help those that have served our country.

01/19/2019

We have worked with Groves Electric for several years. They made the appointment at the date and time of my choosing. They arrived at the exact time of the appointment. Jason gave an estimate immediately for the work involved which we approved. He immediately went to work. During the appointment, another colleague joined Jason to complete the work. In one of the lighting fixtures, they found a def...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had three light fixtures and two ceiling fans installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

06/19/2018

Everything works like a charm! Groves was very responsive from the start. John & Eddie are an excellent team. Both were very professional. After a thorough evaluation, John took the time to explain my options & why. The quality of work performed was excellent & both men are pleasant to talk with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power surge issues, kitchen/dining rm re-wiring, panel box work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

05/10/2018

Spoke with the owner and he had a team out to look at my job the very next day at no charge. The workers were very nice and courteous and went through my list of things that I needed to have fixed before I could sell my house and came with a bid that was a little higher than what some other electricians had given me. Out of all the people I called though they were the quickest and most responsive ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them come out to bid on a project to do a lot of electrical work for a four point inspection needed to sell my house.

04/15/2018

Work completed in one day. Exceptionally professional and helpful electricians. Work was neat and well thought out. Work space thoroughly cleaned before departure. I will definitely hire Jon and Jason again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added electric wiring in order to move washer and dryer from the garage to inside the house. Added wiring for outdoor lighting. Repaired ballast for garage light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

03/23/2018

These guys are the best. Arrived exactly on time. Eddie and Jon are very friendly and did a quality and professional job. Price was lower than other estimates. Additionally, they came up with a more elegant solution than the others who wanted to run wiring on bare walls. Installed a 50amp NEMA 14-50 plug for Tesla charging. Now it’s hidden and working well. I would definitely use them again and re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EV plug install

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

Photo for Groves Electric Inc - 530 Luzon Ave, Tampa, FL - 36925002

Residential complete home re-wiring, service panel upgrades, troubleshooting, security & landscape lighting, light fixture replacements, ceiling fans, data & phone lines, GFI circuits, smoke detectors

Appliance repair. Spa repairs