Geekatoo Inc - Tampa

With Angi since March 2016

Have no fear, Geekatoo is here! We can send a geek to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer. Geekatoo also offers home and business tech support plans starting at $9. We serve the entire United States. There’s no need to trek over to Geek Squad. Our services are backed by the Geekatoo Guarantee. If we can’t help, you don’t pay!...

Denny Allauca

I am IT Consultant with 20 years of experience in networking and computer field. Effectively demonstrates skills in PC hardware, Windows O.S., Office Suite. Proven solving experience with pc, network design and demonstrated working knowledge in different environments.

Frequencies USA

Frequencies specializes in custom audio and video solutions in the Tampa Bay area. We offer Home Theater Systems with Indoor and Outdoor multi-zone capabilities as well as Surveillance Camera Systems and also offer alternatives to eliminate or minimize recurring Subscription Digital Service costs by cutting the cord - Digital Antenna. Contact us today for a Free Consultation at 813-360-0782 or online at WWW.FREQUENCIESUSA.COM.

Offers by Frequencies USA on Angi
SAVVY INSTALLATIONS L.L.C

specialties and services -home theater, home audio -nest install(ring doorbell, thermostat,nest hello) -wiring for businesses such as CAT5, COAX,CAT6,siamese wire -camera systems -networking rates are low and easy to work with also very well with time management so no problems getting the job done quick and easy. This company is owner operated so you will be taken care of properly.

02/29/2016

Fast, professional. ?Understood the problem and fixed it immediately.

Description of Work
Fixed some computer connectivity issues I was having.

01/29/2016

It went extremely well. Not only did they do the work required but I learned how to use all three devices. The technician was wonderful, and extremely patient with me. This was no small task as I am a 67 year old technology idiot. If you need any IT work I highly recommend these folks.

Description of Work
Set up my printer, laptop and Ipad

01/01/2016

Description of Work
Moved tv on wall from one location to another.

01/01/2016

Category computer repair

Computer Repair. TV Mounting. Virus Removal. Home Theater. Networking. Home Automation.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa