Fontana Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning

• Trade License Number
  • CAC1817303

5438 W Crenshaw St

Tampa, FL 33634

Welcome to Fontana Brothers Heating and Air Conditioning, where serving you is our pleasure! We are a full service air conditioning company that provides maintenance, service, repair, upgrades, and replacement of residential & commercial systems. * Offer Financing. 12 Months Same As Cash And 10 yr Fixed To Name A Few. * No Charge On Estimates Or Second Opinions * 24 Hour Service * Truly Family Owned And Operated...

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (32)

07/15/2019

Patric was awesome. He was friendly and knowledgable. He researched with Carrier and found out our parts were still under warranty. He saved us $1100. You can tell he takes pride in his work. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the HVAC Controller and Blower

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the team. We look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best, Jennifer

05/01/2019

Great. Every time I have them come out, they are on time, professional, and get the job done. The demonstrate caring for their customers. Very fairly priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular servicing and replacement of worn out parts

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best, Jennifer

02/22/2018

Excellent experience. Very professional, reliable, and fair. It's a family owned business and both the owners and the staff are excellent. Would never use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

02/08/2018

Dan Fontana gave me a great price up front. Jason and Ramon did a fantastic job installing the units. I definitely will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 2 Split System Heat Pumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2018

01/23/2018

Fontana Brothers did a great job, starting with the first time we met to get their quote. They explained everything thoroughly and gave the pros and cons for each option offered. There was no attempt to sell me something I didn't need. The crew showed up on time, they worked all day and into the night, and were very polite. They made a few modifications to our duct work that wasn't in the proposal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of replacement A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

11/19/2017

Great experience with Fontana Brothers. Had a good chat with Dan to discuss the various options, and then they were able to fit us into their schedule just a few days later. The team arrived promptly, as scheduled, and they went to work after a brief chat with me to cover on the main points. It was a big job and they worked late to get it finished. I was very impressed with their attention to deta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new 5-ton unit installed, as well as having the outdoor condenser moved to the other side of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

11/06/2017

Good. He got the problem resolved and checked it all out for a fair price. He was here for over an hour but I don’t exactly remember. Very professional and customer friendly. Local family company. Their father started it years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC was overflowing the water pan. Water was getting in house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

08/15/2017

Andre came to my house to make some minor repairs and perform upkeep on my system. He and his associate (perhaps his son?) were pleasant, professional, and courteous. He listened to my questions and answered them fully and simply. Very reasonable rates. A few days later, when an unrelated issue occurred, he spent quite a while with me on the phone to see if I could fix the issue without a service ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine care and maintenance; servicing of an underperforming unit; clearance of debris from the drain lines

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

08/14/2017

The company was great to work with and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2017

04/09/2017

These folks are great. My repair was completed quickly, efficiently and at a fair price. It was an excellent experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My ac was not blowing cold air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2017

Heating & Air Conditioning - Maintenance, Service, & Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing