Florida State Fence

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2011

Florida State Fence is Tampa Bay’s largest and most respected fence company. We are located in Tampa and serve residential, commercial, and industrial clients in Brandon, Carrollwood, Land O’ Lakes, New Tampa, Odessa, Riverview, Valrico, Wesley Chapel and the surrounding areas. We have been

2022 Super Service Award

4'h Black Chain Link6'h Black Chain LinkChain Link Walk Gate

fence company (360)dog fencing (21)driveway gate installation (20)

11/14/2022

Evansie B.

Getting the quote was the easy part. However, getting the fence installed was fraught with problems. The installers came the first time with the wrong fence height. We had to call the sales rep and remind him of the specifications. Second time, the fence was installed without any obvious problems. However, anytime a strong wind goes through our neighborhood, pieces of the fence goes flying. This fence is less than 6 months old.

Description of Work
New Fence Installation

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

10/21/2022

Janette N.

Eric Roth completely explained the process and took a lot of time to answer all of my questions. Fence was installed with no issues and we are very happy with the result of our new fence. Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 10/21/2022

10/13/2022

Lee S.

Great. I had comparative shopped and found them very reasonable. The saleslady was very personable and very helpful. And after Hurricane Ian the saleslady checked on the property, discovered it was damaged and helped get it fixed timely. I would definitely recommend Florida State Fence again.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 10/07/2022

10/05/2022

Gary M.

Very Professional. On time and did a good job.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

10/05/2022

Jim W.

Great, Chris and his team were awesome. Very responsive and nice!

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

10/04/2022

Lyndzi L.

Seamless process. James was easy to work with and the cost of install was very affordable compared to other fencing companies in the area.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 10/04/2022

Review for Florida State Fence - 4330 S 66th St, Tampa, FL - 39897000

KINGSLEY C.

Florida Fence is totally one it. Easy quote. Lightning fast install. Super happy with the value and service. Will use again and have recommended them to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

Robin G.

The staff was amazing, efficient and polite from start to finish.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 09/23/2022

Kelly G.

They were very easy to work with. They communicated well and fast and efficient. I would absolutely recommend them to others

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 08/22/2022

Alia Q.

I am very disappointed because they put my gate so high that animals are coming through it in my yard, digging holes and scaring my children. Also the fence was installed a little too high in the corners, there is no way grass can grow and fill the visible gaps. As a single mom, I saved money for months to pay for this fence wall and gate but this was really disappointing. I am very unhappy. By the time I came home and saw it I am so upset. Also a gate is installed the other side of my house of the neighbors and it does not have any gaps. People install fences for privacy and safety.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

Review for Florida State Fence - 4330 S 66th St, Tampa, FL - 39887254

09/15/2022

Jim W.

Overall Florida State Fence did an awesome job. The guys showed up on time and were very knowledgeable about their craft. They asked us questions on how we wanted our gate swings to ensure we were happy with our end product. Lastly, they did a great job leveling the fence at the end making it a clean looking finish.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

Jim K.

Fantastic!!! Great crew, great performance, excellent job!!!

Description of Work
fence install

Work Completed On 09/06/2022

Che Che D.

Great job on time and professional.

Description of Work
fence install

Work Completed On 09/06/2022

Byron N.

Work was performed on scheduled date. Installers were professional and left my yard clean of any debris. Beautiful job!

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

08/25/2022

Charles P.

The fence was installed professionally and the install went much faster than I thought that it would--especially since it was a large amount of fencing of two different kinds, vinyl and aluminum. Three gates were also installed with the project. The end-product looks very nice. My wife and I are very pleased with the fencing we now have on the circumference of our acre of property and home. I would definitely recommend Florida State Fence to anyone looking to install fencing on their property. Angi was great in communicating with us and scheduling. The fence installers were excellent.

Description of Work
fence install

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

08/09/2022

Kristen D.

Everything was wonderful. Jamie was very accommodating and easy to work with. Neither my husband or myself were able to be home during the installation so we did request them to come back and flip how the gates open. This was issue at all and Jamie got us on the schedule quickly.

Description of Work
Fence install

Category fencing, dog fence

Work Completed On 07/26/2022

05/09/2022

Kevin S.

They were hired through a contract with Lowe’s, due to a neighbor installing a fence on the north side of my property prior to the install of my fence, the fencing material for the northside should have been credited per the rep at Lowe’s. I have just received word that no credit would be issued, so apparently I’m paying over $6000 (The original quote for the entire yard to be fenced) for about half of the job to be completed. It’s a shame that this is the way business is done. I hope that they correct this with Lowe’s quickly.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

04/08/2022

Mariselle P.

Fencing project contract was signed in December of 2021 and wasn’t complete until March 2022. Overpriced and mediocre… I would shop around and get better pricing.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

04/08/2022

Jeré D.

All went well from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

03/16/2022

George M.

Great. This is the second time we have used their services. They are great.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

03/09/2022

Sarah R.

Fantastic job! Super helpful every step of the way and it came out beautifully

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

02/21/2022

Nicholas B.

Chris and his crew from Florida state fence were responsive, attentive, and diligent from the moment we hired them to install our fence. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable fence company.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 02/02/2022

02/18/2022

Becky S.

From start to finish, was very pleased. Great communication from Paul and they showed up as scheduled and did a great job!

Description of Work
Fence install