Experts Plumbing Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2014

14401 N Nebraska Ave #4A

Tampa, FL 33613

Experts Plumbing Services, LLC, a family owned plumbing company offers quality plumbing, drain, sewer, water heater, water treatment and remodeling services to Tampa, FL and the surrounding area. Our company has the combined experience of over 50 years. our company is fully licensed, insured and

09/02/2021

Bridgett E.

Work was good. Price was about $100.00 more than I would've expected. This was not a difficult job, but I hired him as the shut off valve was more than I could do myself. He justified the cost to my property manager by saying he had to "rebuld" all of the insides of the toilet. That's the part I could've done myself in 10 mins (i.e. same as him). I should've done that.

Description of Work
Replaced the insides of toilet and replaced the shut off valve to the toilet.

04/27/2018

Fiona M.

Fast speedy service. .They were able to give me an estimate over the phone and managed to get the job completed within 3 hours after my call to them. Pleasant to work with all around. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced a gas water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed] I wanted to thank you personally for the positive feedback from you about our business. We thank you sincerely for the chance to handle your plumbing issues. If you ever need us in the future we are just a phone call away. Thank you very much Respectfully Michael Hinsch

01/17/2018

Doug K.

We've used Expert Plumbing on several occasions with problems at our office. They provided excellent service and were very responsive when we needed them in a pinch. They didn't only fix the problems we had but they guided us through on how to stop this from happening again. We really appreciate the great service we received from Mike and his crew!

Description of Work
We had a few draining issues.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write my company such a wonderful review. I am sure you are aware of the importance of these reviews. They help future customers make an important educated decision as to who they can trust with they're plumbing issues. Thank you again very much and we look forward to handling any future plumbing issues that you may have. Respectfully Michael Hinsch Owner

10/31/2017

Katherine H.

Great, Dan was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced washers shut offs.

Category plumbing

I wanted to personally thank you for letting us have the opportunity to serve you with your plumbing situation. I also want to thank you for such a positive review you gave to our company. These reviews can either make or break a business. We all strive very hard to offer only the best quality service possible. I'm very glad you were satisfied with our performance and hope you'll think of us if or when you have another plumbing issue. Have a very blessed day

05/17/2017

Harold R.

Dan was great! He was professional and very knowledgeable. We will hire again if needed.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

05/08/2017

Craig U.

I called to set up an appointment and literally a few hours later Dan was at my door. Dan was very courteous and very professional. I highly recommend Dan and Experts Plumbing.

Description of Work
I needed a plumber to take a look at all my toilets.

Category plumbing

Good afternoon, I wanted to take the time to thank you sincerely for taking time from your busy schedule to write my company a wonder review. As you may be well aware these reviews can either make your business or break your business. We strive really hard to exceed all customer satisfaction and I'm glad we did again. Thank you so much for your business and support of our family owned and operated business. Respectfully Michael Hinsch Owner

05/05/2017

James A.

Very clear about what was going on. Fixed it fully and without issue. Very pleasant and provided answers to all questions. Definitely recommend. Good plumbers can be hard to find so nice to have this company.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking pipe.

Category plumbing

I wanted to take time and personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and writing my company a very nice review. As you may be aware these reviews are a direct reflection of a company. We strive very hard to only get the highest of compliments. Thank you again and we wish you a very blessed year ahead. Respectfully Michael Hinsch Owner.

04/11/2017

Robyn C.

Vince was fast, timely and professional

Description of Work
Water line t'ed off to acccomodate irrigation system.

Category plumbing

I wanted to reach out and personally thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and writing such a nice and positive review for my company. These reviews are extremely helpful for other customers to make a critical decision as to who they too can trust to handle their plumbing needs as well. Thank you very much and we hope you have a very blessed day. Respectfully Michael Hinsch Owner

04/07/2017

Dennis H.

Cathy, the Office Manager, contacted me to set up the date/time: excellent! It was arranged and Vinnie and Steve arrived as scheduled. Vinnie took time to inform me of the results of the scoping and options we have to avoid potential future issues. Top notch service and professionalism! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Camera to check out if there was a blockage in bathroom drain line.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

I wanted to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write my company such a fantastic review. My plumbers work very hard to give only the best service available. I'm very glad you were satisfied and if or when you are ever in future need of a plumber please don't hesitate to give us a call. My office staff will be more than happy to get you on the schedule. Thank you again very much and I hope you have a blessed day.

04/06/2017

zorayda S.

It went so much better then expected. answered my questions very professional, clean and courteous very pleased with price and Kathy at the office is such a sweet heart called in to make appointment and was such a pleasure talking to her. Great employees!

Description of Work
came in and gave me a free estimate on a toilet replacement and kids bathroom for pipes and shower head replacement leaking behind wall

Category plumbing

I wanted to take the time to personally thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and leaving such a nice review for my company. These reviews are truly the lifeblood for a company. They help future customers make the decision as to who they can trust to handle their plumbing issues. Thank you so very much and we look forward to taking care of all of your plumbing needs in the future. We are just a phone call away. Michael Hinsch Owner of Experts Plumbing Services

03/31/2017

walter M.

Smashingly!!!!Dan came on time. Gave me a true estimate for the work. Did a great job at a great price. Highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
replaced P-trap: rebuilt toilet.

Category plumbing

I wanted to take the time to personally thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for taking time from your busy schedule to write a high quality review for my company. These reviews are truly the lifeblood of any company. They will either make you or break you. Fortunately for me, I've hired only the best of the best of plumbers out there. These reviews help future customers make the most crucial decision as to who they can trust to handle their plumbing issues. Reviews like yours help my business grow and I thank you for trusting Experts Plumbing Services. I hope you don't need us again soon but when you do, we are only a phone call or email away. Have a blessed day and thank you very much.

03/31/2017

Gina H.

The technician arrived as scheduled and was very courteous and professional. Completed the job in a timely manner! Will definitely use Experts Plumbing Services again for my plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Replaced the disposal

Category plumbing

I wanted to take the time to reach out and thank you personally for taking time out of your very busy schedule to write my company a wonderful review. You may be aware these reviews are extremely critical to the success or failure of a business. We strive very hard to take the time to treat every customer as if they are the only customer in the world. These reviews reflect how my business is running. If you are ever not satisfied please reach out my office directly and I will handle the situation and do whatever I need to do to make it right. Thank you again very much Mrs [Member Name Removed] we greatly appreciate your business all the time. We hope you have a very blessed day.

03/30/2017

Rick H.

Dan was awesome! He reset the toilet and it's working like a charm. No more leaks. Very professional and courteous.. Wouldn't use anyone else.

Description of Work
My upstairs toilets wax ring broke.

03/30/2017

Nadia T.

Unclogged, very well. Dan was awesome! Very professional and timely. Would ask for him again. Went above and beyond to help identify the problem and rectify.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink clogged

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

I wanted to take the time to to thank you personally Mrs [Member Name Removed] for leaving my company such an awesome review. We try extremely hard to satisfy every customer in the same way. These reviews help future customers make the critical decision as to who they can trust with their plumbing needs. I know your schedule is very busy and I thank you sincerely for your kind words. We hope you have a very blessed day. Respectfully Michael Hinsch Owner

03/29/2017

Bonnie B.

Plumber was on time, nice and his work was completed quickly. The price was good for the repair we needed (leak damaged all our kitchen cabinets). The lady answering phones and helping with scheduling service was always nice and accommodating to our wacky schedule. This company came recommended and we can see why. We will use them again for any needed repairs.

Description of Work
Replaced drain pipe from wall to kitchen sink that had a leak.

Category plumbing

I wanted to take the time to thank you personally for taking time out of your busy schedule to give my company a great review. As you may know these reviews are critical to the success of our company. They help future customers make an important decision as to who they can trust and depend on to handle they're plumbing issues. Thank you again and I hope that you have a blessed day.

03/27/2017

michael W.

Techs were prompt, polite and helpful.

Description of Work
Experts Plumbing cleaned a pipe vent and clean drain lines for my house and my rental property

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

I wanted to thank you personally for taking time out of your very busy schedule to write my company a great review. As you may already be aware these reviews are truly the lifeblood of any good business. They help future customers make the most important decision as to who they can also trust to handle all of they're plumbing needs. Once again I thank you personally and hope that you have a very blessed day. Respectfully [Member Name Removed] Hinsch

03/23/2017

Stephanie S.

The workers came in on time and very friendly. The price was fair and the job was done quickly. I will definitely keep their information to use them in the future. I appreciate their honesty and would recommend them for anyone to use.

Description of Work
Mowing shower cartridge. Shower hot water was not working.

Category plumbing

I wanted to thank you personally for taking time out of your busy schedule to write my company a review. These reviews are extremely important to the success of my company. They help future customers just like yourself make a decision on who they should trust to handle their plumbing situation. I'm very glad your happy with the work we performed for you and as always if you are ever not fully satisfied with our performance please call my office directly at (813)363-9726 so that we may have the opportunity to help make it right. Thank you again and we at Experts Plumbing Services hope you have a blessed day.

03/22/2017

Luis C.

Came highly recommended by our insurance broker. Came right away and took of everything. Our service plumper Dan was polite courteous and very informative. Explained everything to us and was quick and efficient with the repairs. I will always use Experts Plumping Serive for all our plumping needs.

Description of Work
Had a leak in the wall.

Category plumbing

I want to personally take the time to thank you sincerely for taking time out of your busy day to send a review for our company. You may be aware these reviews are critical to the success of our company. These help future customers make a decision on who they too can trust with theyre plumbing issues. Once again I thank you respectfully and hope that you have a blessed day.

03/17/2017

Mike H.

Outstanding. Plumber was on time, analyzed the situation thoroughly, and applied the fix expertly and quickly.

Description of Work
Needed a PEX water pipe repaired after putting a nail hole in it.

Category plumbing

I wanted to thank you personally for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review for our company. As you may be aware these reviews are the lifeblood of a business. These reviews help other customers make a very important decision as to who they can trust for their plumbing repair needs. If you are ever not fully satisfied, please reach out to my office directly so that together we may work out the situation. Our goal is to always leave a customer fully satisfied. Once again we at Experts Plumbing Services thank you sincerely. We hope you have a very blessed day.

03/16/2017

Denise H.

Great. I was very happy. Dan was awesome!

Description of Work
Replaced a valve in ne bath and adjusted a leak in another

Category plumbing

I want to take the time to thank you personally for taking time out of your busy schedule to write our company a review. These reviews are truly the lifeblood of our industry. It is very difficult for a homeowner to decide on which plumbing company to handle their plumbing issues. As you are well aware there are many choices to choose from. Obviously the more positive reviews you get, the better your company stands out above the competition. If at any point we do a repair for you and you are not completely satisfied, I need to know so that I may prevent it from appearing negatively on our company. If you ever need us to resolve an issue (no matter how minimal it may be) please call my office directly so that we can discuss your concerns and do whatever it takes to help you become satisfied. Once again I thank you sincerely and hope we will forever be your go to plumbing company for all of your plumbing issues that may arise in the future. Thank you respectfully Michael Hinsch Owner of Experts Plumbing Services. Hope you have a blessed day.

03/14/2017

Brittany B.

I now have a working disposal, so great!

Description of Work
Garbage disposal replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you so very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to review our business. These reviews are extremely helpful for other future customers on making a decision on who to trust with their plumbing needs. If you are ever not fully satisfied with our service please reach out to our office directly at (813)363-9726 and we will do whatever we have to, to resolve any issues you may have. Thank you again and we hope you have a blessed day.

03/10/2017

Erika D.

Very friendly people! Quick, informative, and honest.

Description of Work
Getting home up to code

Category plumbing

Thank you so very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review for our company. As you may be aware these reviews are extremely helpful for other home owners in making a decision on who they should trust for their particular plumbing issues. I am very glad you were satisfied with the service we provided you. If you ever have any issues or concerns, please fell free to contact our office and we will be more than happy to assist you any way possible. Once again thank you and we at Experts Plumbing Services, wish you a wonderful work week ahead.

03/07/2017

Daniel S.

I have used expert's plumbing services for all my plumbing needs and very pleased with each plumber they have sent out. They are always very clean-cut, polite, honest and extremely fair pricing with no service charges to come out! All work I have gotten done by experts plumbing services was done correctly and very clean. They have always gone above and beyond my expectations!

Description of Work
I had three new toilets installed in my home, and several other plumbing work overtime

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review of our company. These reviews are truly the lifeblood of our industry. At Experts Plumbing Services we strive extremely hard to earn only the highest rankings. If you ever use our service and are for whatever reason unsatisfied, please do not hesitate to call our office so we can make it right. Once again I want to thank you and hope you have a wonderful day.

03/06/2017

Teresa B.

Dan arrived on time as scheduled. He was polite, professional and informative. He got right to work and was done when the cabinet people arrived. I am so happy we decided to go with Experts Plumber Services! I hope Dan will be the one who returns to install new plumbing fixtures.

Description of Work
Capped off kitchen water lines for kitchen remodel

Category plumbing

Thank You so very much for your review of our company. At Experts Plumbing Services, we strive very hard to earn only the highest rankings. These reviews are truly the lifeblood of our industry. If you ever use our service and are for whatever reason not satisfied, please do not hesitate to call our office so that we can make it right. Once again Thank you very much and we hope you have a wonderful day.

08/11/2014

Gloria S.

They were very efficient and did excellent work. I was very pleased with their honesty and generosity with the repairs. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
They replaced the cartridges in the guest bathroom shower and sink. They also looked into a leak in the sink faucet, they ended up replacing the entire faucet with no charge for the equipment, they said it would be cheaper that way instead of trying to fix it. They also replaced the handles on two outdoor faucets.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for the review that you left for our company. These reviews are the lifeblood of our industry, and they truly do make a difference for future customers. At experts Plumbing Services we strive very hard to earn only the highest review possible. If you ever use our service and are for whatever reason not satisfied please do not hesitate to call our office, so that we can make it right. Once again we thank you and we hope you have a wonderful day.