EXPERIENCE TREE SERVICE CORPORATION

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2009

10204 DOVE MEADOW CT

Tampa, FL 33615

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE, 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE...

tree service (327)lawn care (24)lawn & landscaping (18)mulch delivering (8)leaf removal (3)

06/08/2021

john M.

I cant be more happy with the work that Asbel, and his crew, performed. I worked with Asbel from the beginning. He is very knowlegable and upfront. His crew was very professional and took care of business. This oak was right next to house, in the backyard. And because the tree was so huge, I was worried about potential damage to my house. But these guys know what they are doing, and it was impressive to watch them work. Experienced Tree Service (ETS) will be the team I call for any of my tree work, from now on. Asbel provides a very very competive price. As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to value, price, professionalism, and quality of work, Asbel and his crew are the best.

Description of Work
Had a 90-foot luarel oak removed, that was over 40-years old, and dying; if not dead.

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

12/04/2020

Jeff H.

I usually try to do whatever I can myself before hiring a contractor but this work was more than I wanted to handle. I counted on Angie's List to get several contractors to come give me quotes. Asbel came by to look at the job offering what turned out to be a fair price for the work needed. The crew showed up on time and made what would have been a big project look easy. I was amazed at how they worked so well together. They were all great guys, hard workers and you could tell both Asbel and the crew took pride in their work and making the customer happy. Lots of other contractors could learn from them. Instead of me taking on tree work in the future I'm just going to call Asbel and the great team they have.

Description of Work
Tree Removal/General Trimming & Cleanup

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

10/17/2020

David O.

I could not be happier with the crew, management and result of the work performed. I had massive, towering old trees in declining health which threatened the safety of my neighbors and actually grew through the power and telecom lines along the street, encapsulating some of the wires in wood. The removal could not have been more challenging nor the stakes higher, with thousands of pounds of limbs leaning precariously over roofs and power transmission equipment. True to their name, experience was a fundamental part of what made this project a success, devoid of any loss, injury or other calamity. This was a job that could have easily gone terribly sideways, and fast, in the wrong hands. ETS was well-equipped, well-staffed, capable, careful and worked with the local electric company to de-energize the lines while working between and above them. They brought in a fantastic stump grinder, cleaned up the job site and all of this for a price that was very fair. I entertained quotes and proposals from a variety of local service providers, Experience Tree Service was hands down the best combination of value, professionalism, integrity and capabilities. Hiring them again in the future would be an easy decision indeed.

Description of Work
Hazardous tree removal

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Review for EXPERIENCE TREE SERVICE CORPORATION - 10204 DOVE MEADOW CT, Tampa, FL - 38956648

07/26/2020

Mark D.

Two days of work with a crew of five. Great job.

Description of Work
Removed two large trees and trimmed another 12-15.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

07/05/2020

Kathy W.

From first contact to job completion, the whole process was quick and contactless ( we are in the age of Covid-19 at this writing, so that is why I mention it). Very easy to work with, job completed when promised and I feel the quote was fair. Thank you.

Description of Work
We needed a falling tree removed and also had a palm tree removed (no stump removal)

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/10/2020

Tanya W.

Wonderful. Showed up. Showed up on time. Completed the agreed project for the agreed amount. Cleaned up too! We will use again!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

05/29/2020

Therese O.

Left 3 messages never heard from them

Description of Work
Tree trimming and removal

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

04/10/2020

mike R.

Asbel and his guys are the best. Done even waste your time with the others. Family company and they will treat you right!!!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

03/22/2020

Gene J.

Prompt on giving estimate! Prompt on scheduling for work to be done! Prompt on arrival time! Very competitive price! They provided very professional and safe service. They have the necessary equipment and expertise to remove large trees. Many of the large branches were over the house or pool cage and they were removed with our contact with the structures. We were very pleased with their clean-up procedures. All branches were mulched and the larger pieces were hauled away. The stumps were ground down and extra mulch removed. All in all, it was a very good experience and we would recommend them for any of your tree removal services. A family run business!

Description of Work
Removal of 1 large camphor tree and 4 large oak trees.

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

09/24/2019

Ray M.

Asbel, the owner, is a solid guy and very customer oriented. I had him do some work for me a few years back and I am loyal to those who provide me good service at a fair price. In this case, Asbel was slow to respond to multiple requests but he did eventually respond. He came out, was very apologetic and gave me a competitive quote. I agreed on the spot and we set a date for he and his crew to come out on a saturday which he suggested. The day before the work was to be performed, I texted to see if he was still on track to be available and I heard no response. Saturday came and still no response to multiple text messages and a voice message. At this point, I was concerned that something serious had happened and left a message to that effect. Several days after and after no response, I began looking for new companies to do the work. After receiving multiple bids and at the point of selecting a new company, he got back with me, apologizes and explained he thought the work was to be done the following weekend and that he was traveling. At that point, I was already on to someone else and it was to late. I hate to write this review because as I stated, once someone shows me exceptional service and value, I am extremely loyal. Asbel and his company are capable, knowledgeable and have all the right equipment to do the job. You guys can draw your own conclusions. In this case, I was totally unsatisfied and frankly annoyed because it delayed my whole schedule.

Description of Work
Significant tree trimming and waster disposal

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

TREE SERVICE, REMOVAL, PLANTING, MULCHING AND NEW MULCH.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express