Elite Painting & Waterproofing Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2011

Over 30 years experience in Commercial/Residential painting. We also specialize in stucco and siding replacement and pressure washing. We are fully licensed and insured. We offer a great service, extremely competitive prices. We are a General contractor Company and are therefore licensed to take care of not just your painting needs, but also any stucco or siding issues you may have. We work with you hand in hand to ensure that you have a great experience. Please feel free to visit our website to see our references. We specialize and residential and commercial. We will never send anyone to work on your home that we would not use on our own home. All of our staff are skilled and committed to serve your needs. We are members of The Better Business Bureau and are A+ rated. Please call us for FREE ESTIMATES. Thank you for considering us. Call us 813-877-2468....

CertaPro Painters of Carrollwood & Tampa

At CertaPro Painters, our reputation is based on Certainty, your Certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project; interior and exterior, and we focus on you, our client.

Offers by CertaPro Painters of Carrollwood & Tampa on Angi
Monreal Paint

At Monreal Paint our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Flames Construction

Juan has over 27 years of experience in providing quality stucco work. He takes pride in each job and customer satisfaction is his number one priority. Call today for your free estimate.

06/12/2019

Was never contacted by this company yet they stated services completed

Description of Work
House painting exterior

Category house painters

Good Morning Sir , We have tried multiple times to contact you. Please reach out to us at (813)-877-2468 and we will be happy to review your project . Thank you

04/16/2019

Elite did a great job painting the outside of the house. At first, there were some communication issues with the start date. I had to call them, only to find out the agreed upon date was delayed due to rain. Understandable, but it would have been nice for them to contact me. Otherwise, all else went smoothly. The prep and painting was performed in a neat and professional manner. Thank you for doin...

Description of Work
House Painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

Good morning thank you much for your kind review. We are very glad that your home turned out beautiful. Hope you had a great Easter.

03/13/2019

Please allow this review to serve as a reference for Elite Painting. I could not be more pleased with the job they did. The work was addressed in a timely, professional manner with completion and clean up on time. Their costs for the work were extremely fair and reasonable. I have no reservations in recommending Elite Painting for consideration for any painting work you may require. I am so proud ...

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters

Thank you Pastor [Member Name Removed] for a great review. We really appreciate your feed back. We are very happy that you love the result. Have a blessed day.

03/06/2018

Service was great. Professional and on time.

Description of Work
Painted outside firewall between townhouse.

10/04/2017

Elite Painting was great! They were very professional and quick to finish the job, answer calls, and the finished product was just what I wanted.

Description of Work
I had the exterior of my house painted.

Category house painters

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] it was a please working with you. We really appreciate the business. Thank you for the review. Kind Regards.

04/22/2017

Excellent quality work, very satisfied, good price. Needed the work done in relatively short order and they were very responsive. Office staff left something to be desired, a bit too much of the high-pressure sales tactics, but that was a relatively minor annoyance given the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

03/09/2017

They were efficient, negotiable, skilled and we are truly pleased w the work. The client service representative was extremely helpful and expedited the process. They respected that we had pets and made sure that the gates were closed and were quick to repair a noticeably small issue.

Description of Work
They power washed, sealed and painted the exterior of our home and detached garage.

01/26/2017

This was the second time I used this company. I will use them from now on for all projects. Their customer service was far superior to any painter I have ever used. The painters were meticulous and my house now looks like a brand new home. I will recommend them to all of my friends.

Description of Work
Elite painting repaired the stucco on the exterior of my home and painted the whole outside

Category stucco contractor","house painter

01/26/2017

They came out and over preformed what they promised! I would recommend to anyone looking to re-vamp their home. Every question i had they were able to answer in a very professional manor. I look forward to start my next project with them.

Description of Work
Exterior of house re-painted

01/16/2017

The work done was very good in quality. Unfortunately, I was overall dissatisfied with their customer service. My project took almost 30 days to complete when promised it would take one week. I caught Jamie and the owner in a few lies; equipment being repaired when sitting on my patio, workers could not come because material unavailable when again material sitting in my garage. They broke a bedroom window and stated no one was home and could not give plan to fix it when husband was in the room when it happened. It took 3 days to fix. They left broken glass and wood chips all over patio and yard when completed.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, stucco repair, wood repairs

Category pressure washer","stucco contractor","house painter

Exterior Painting, Interior Painting, Sealing, Waterproofing, Pressure Washing, Siding Replacement, Stucco Replacement.

$100.00