Crowell Plumbing

Founded 1953 • With Angi since April 2011

Crowell Plumbing has been family owned and operated, serving Tampa Bay and surrounding areas since 1953. Making Sure It's Done Right The First Time with our Knowledgeable & Professional Plumbing Technicians Fast Emergency Service Same Day Service 24 Hours 7 Days A Week Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured Servicing All Makes & Models Specializing in Top Quality, using Reputable Manufacturers. Warranties and Charges by the job NOT the hour....

American Pump Services Inc

Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction We specialize in water well pump and motor installation and repair. We take pride in our quick turnaround time. Our service techs are trained and certified and will always explain our diagnosis of your water well equipment. We strive to be the best at what we do and want to be your first point of contact when you have water well issues. We look forward to earning your business.

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi
Pro Air and Heat Systems Inc.

Pro Air and Heat Systems is family owned with over 30 years experience in the industry. Nate certified employees are well trained to handle your home comfort needs. We specialize in service and replacement of all brands. Also schooled in the layout of duct systems. Pro Air and Heat systems offer 24/7 service with no overtime charge. We offer military and first responder discounts along with financing for our customers. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Pro air and Heat offer yearly maintenance programs to keep your air and heating system operating at the highest efficiency.

05/20/2016

I have used them for a long time. They are fantastic! Bobby always does a great job. Nothing has ever had to be re-done, they always do good work and test everything before they leave. I always know without a doubt that they will do great work.

Description of Work
They fixed a leak.

09/30/2012

The service went well, they arrived within an hour and took about an hour to fix. The "emergency" rate on a Saturday afternoon is a bit steep, however, things were done quickly and correctly.

Description of Work
Value to toilet was leaking from the handle all over the bathroom floor. They replaced it.

12/21/2009

I called two weeks later and they did not know what happened. I received a bill on 12/11/2009 that I owed them $49.95 for the estimate.

Description of Work
I had called them for an estimate. They came out with another company and never produced the estimate.

03/23/2006

I was unhappy with the fact that they would not repair my existing toilet but yet insisted on installing a new one. The new toilet was expensive, and while it works ok, still runs a bit. They left a pretty sizable mess for me to clean up afterward - and because the toilet was a different brand, they left stains on my tile which I now must replace.

Description of Work
Had toilet replaced. Had Mansfield toilet and called to have them replace the insides. They do not work on those toilets, so I had to pay for a new one.

12/28/2005

CAPPED LEAKING PIPE. CAME OUT SAME DAY I CALLED THEM. I'VE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH THEM. THEY ARE NOT THE CHEAPEST, BUT I'D RATHER PAY MORE AND HAVE IT DONE RIGHT THAN SAVE A COUPLE OF BUCKS.

Description of Work
Capped leaking pipe.

Category plumbing

EVERYTHING IN PLUMBING COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Complete Re-Piping Services Faucet, Sink & Toilet Repairs & Installation Fixture Replacement Garbage Disposals Water Heater Repairs & Installation Electronic Leak Detection Parts Center- All Manufactures New Construction Repairs & Renovation Stoppages Mobile Home Hook-Ups Boiler Repairs All Pump Services Water Storage Tank Services Water Filtration Systems Certified LP,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available