C.P. DANNER CONSTRUCTION, INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2012

3.7

2713 NORTH 33RD STREET

Tampa, FL 33605

license contractor building lic: cbc1255853 roofing lic: ccc1329082...

08/12/2014

Rose Tambuzzo B.

Description of Work
They replaced the back wall of my house which was all rotted. |They also repaired the inside of the wall. |They did an excellent job. I was very satisfied.

03/24/2014

Steve M.

They took everything off the roof down to the wood and promised me the best possible installation. I am not able to get on the roof myself with a ladder so I hired a boom lift to inspect the job. When I got up there I found that there was a puddle on the roof, which I know for a fact was not there previously. I don't even know how he sleeps at night asking me for money and explaining why it is ok for there to be a puddle on the roof. I demanded that they fix the puddle which took another week. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
They were hired to reroof a building for me.

12/14/2013

tim B.

Mr. Demetrious Jenkins did a fantastic job seeing the project through from start to finish. The job was completed on time and on budget. Mr. Jenkins was a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and flexible.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on a single family house

Total Paint Plus, LLC

Here at Total Paint Plus, LLC, we are your go-to experts for all of your cabinet restoration and painting needs. We have over 15 years of experience, so you can count on us to deliver the highest quality results for every project we take on. When you work with us, you will receive the best work in the business because our team truly goes above and beyond to exceed all of our clients’ expectations. Give us a call today for more information and to see what we can do for you! We proudly service Tampa Bay, and Pinellas County, FL.

Kitchen Solvers

Since 2001, Kitchen Solvers of Tampa Bay has been owned and operated by Bob and Trish Weis, longtime Hillsborough county residents. We perform all of the sales, refacing work and cabinet installations ourselves, without using any other employees or subcontractors.

Pro Coating Service Inc

OVER 25 YRS IN CABINET AND FURNITURE FINISHING

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Roofing shingle tile all roofing needs building home inspections room addtions renovations all flooring counter tops

plumbing lawn care