Courtesy Appliance Repair

With Angi since March 2012

123 Arizona Ave

Tampa, FL 33612

Appliance repair Service serving the greater Tampa area with quality appliance repair services....

11/07/2018

Danielle W.

If I could list zero stars I would!! Beware!!! We were almost duped by Scott....thank goodness we read other reviews before he was able to cash our check! Scott made two service calls to our house...the second visit was where he supposedly “fixed” our Samsung icemaker. I could go on for a while about the multitude of red flags I should have seen coming from a mile away...bringing in the “new” ice maker in a ziplock bag and telling me that’s how Samsung ships them...having me write a check directly to him instead of under the company name...using a HAIR DRIER to defrost my current ice maker and after I read the Samsung website it says specifically to never do that as you can cause permanent damage to your entire unit. Anyway, ice maker never worked after he “fixed” which I should have anticipated happening as when he left he says “A lot of times these things don’t work the first go round so just call me if you don’t have ice by evening” Well when I called, the number he left for me didn’t work. After some online research, I was horrified to find out he is known for scamming customers and cashing checks without fixing anything, not to mention the laundry list of criminal records he has. Stay away!!!

Description of Work
Ice maker repair

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

06/28/2017

Maria C.

Aweful scam this company runs. Thought I was hiring an LG specialty repair company. They did Nothing! Took our check cashed it immediately and then when we called to say the dryer doesn't work after the "repair" they say it's the motor that needs to be replaced.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Category appliance repair

10/27/2012

Escha O.

The first day we called, 10/22/12, he came out and he was 45 minutes late and a real jerk to my mother-in-law. He fixed the fridge and did a line cleaning. He looked at the freezer and sd we needed a compressor. It took 2 days for the part to come in. They scheduled the appointment between 3pm ? 6pm yesterday and didn?t show up until 7. He came out and fixed it and left. My freezer still wasn?t working so we called him today. The dispatcher said he would be out between 12pm-2pm. He never showed so I called to find out where he was. Who I thought was the dispatcher was actually the owner. He told me to quit my complaining and used very vulgar language. My brother called him back to find out why he would act that way and he said he would be out with the sheriff?s office to get the compressor. We have stopped payment on the check we gave him and found an A rated company through Angie?s List to come fix what he did. This company and it?s owner are beyond unprofessional and I want to warn other people of how they run their business.

Description of Work
He came out and replaced the compressor on my freezer.

Category appliance repair

Stephen's Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair Services

Mark Appliance & Refrigerator Repair

Mark Appliance Repair and Refrigerator Repair serves customers in Orlando, Holden Heights, Edgewood, Pine Castle, Williamsburg, Orlovista, Pine Hills, Fairview Shores, Winter Park, FL.

Guerra Services

Family owned business with over 10 years experience.Our services provide repairs on all home major appliances: Refrigerators Ranges Dishwashers Microwaves Washers Dryers We also work on most major brands like: Whirlpool/ Maytag Frigidaire General Electric Kenmore L-G Samsung Bosch Viking MIELE ... and more Service calls Charges Hillsborough / Polk County areas $60 Pinellas / Pasco $60

Appliance Refinishing
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Appliance Repair, Washer Repair, Dryer Repair, Oven Repair, AC Repair, Dishwasher Repair.