County Handyman Services

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2017

6407 Golden Drive

Tampa, FL 33634

Here at County Handyman Services, we continue to provide completed work that is nothing less than what you expect - at a cost and value you'll appreciate!...

05/04/2022

Debbie N.

I have used County Handyman for several jobs over the last 4 years, including assistance with a large remodel involving several rooms. Always reliable, does excellent and affordable work! I have recommended their services to several friends and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
fence repair, lighting replacements, bathroom vanity/toilet installation, pressure washing, mailbox installation, door knobs/deadbolts replacement, sauna assembly, popcorn ceiling removal, ceiling fan replacement

Category drywall, handyman service, lighting, plastering, pressure washing, mailbox repair, ceiling fans

03/04/2022

Ky C.

It went well, cost was reasonable and problem is permanently fixed.

Description of Work
Bathroom repair

Category concrete repair, handyman service

03/02/2022

Cathy B.

He is always on time, very courteous and always does a great job.

Description of Work
He has installed ceiling fans, garbage disposal and repaired screen.

Category concrete repair, handyman service, woodworking, ceiling fans

05/18/2018

Fabian F.

The main part of the job was laying about 25 sqft of concrete. I've never seen anyone lay concrete by not mixing it first but I guess there is a reason why, as the picture shows. I didn't say anything cause he told me you can do it this way and said after the gravel was removed from the top it would be good. Not only is it rocky like a well worn road, but it wasn't spaced correctly so the only option now is to skim coat it. He also sprayed off the excess cement and allowed it to dry, staining the driveway. I guess that old tag line "you can pay me now or you can pay me later" is true since i have to hire someone that knows what they're doing to redo it.

Description of Work
Concrete sidewalk, repair crack in cement, and trim work.

Category concrete repair

12/27/2017

Mark H.

Donovan was very professional in the work that he provided me. We talked over the telephone in advance to determine the exact price ( so I knew upfront) he was quite reasonable compared to others that quoted me. He was running late the day he came, about an hour late, but he did text me in advance; as it was quite foggy that morning on Interstate 4 which was no fault of his own. The job was completed fast under an hour and he cleaned up and disposed of the old parts for me.

Description of Work
Blinds cut and changed in the bedrooms

Category electrician, handyman service

12/11/2017

Alina H.

Is not punctual. You ask to meet at a certain and he shows up 1 to 2 1/2 hours later. Does work that you did not agree to and expects to get paid. Took over a month and a half to try and get the work done that should have only taken a week. Ultimately the work was not completed and had to hire another handyman.

Description of Work
Small home repairs Fencing Pressure Washing Siding

Category drywall, electrician, fencing, flooring contractor, gutter cleaning, handyman service, lighting, pressure washing, mailbox repair, woodworking

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for submitting a Review! The many times I requested to meet with you to go over EXACTLY what your individual projects needs were, we met ONCE! I was met only TWICE by your neighbor - you sent to represent you. He and I discussed what I should work on. After completing the items, you informed me that you didn't authorize one of the things! (although well crafted and increased your home value and curb appeal). I paid for half of it even though your representative (Bobby) loved it and said he urged you to pay me for it. I had to constantly make attempts to receive Payments. For your future reference, please personally meet with your service provider, AND, when they complete work, pay them in a timely fashion without them having to beg for payment! You mention Electrical work, however, no electrical work was performed for you. This project took too long to complete because I personally had to wait to hear back from you. My texts and calls to you were unanswered for days upon end. That is not an acceptable way to professionally handle your projects. In light of all of this, I suggested to Bobby - your neighbor / representative - that you should find someone else for the remaining siding repair project. I handle my business in a professional manner and pride myself in quality work at a more than fair price. A quality relationship is a two-way street!

10/27/2017

Sharon S.

Perfect: bonovan white was on time professional, very pleasant & did a great job start to finish.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan relocated Chandelier Removed

Category electrician

10/20/2017

Patricia W.

The owner, Donovan, was on time and even called to confirm that he was on the way. He completed all of the items on the list in a timely fashion. What really impressed me was that he looked for ways to save me money He saw that some of the wood that had to be replaced on my front gate was still good and could be used to repair another, smaller, place on the gate. I only had to buy one piece of wood instead of two. After he was done, he cleaned up after himself! I have a few more, larger, tasks that need completing and I would not trust them with anyone else!

Description of Work
After Hurricane Irma, I had repairs that needed to be done. A few of the repairs were, repairing the wood that had cracked on my front door, repairing a drain pipe, fixing the wood on my front gate, repairing the front and back screen doors, fixing a ceiling fan and repairing some molding in a bedroom. There were a few other repairs done. County Handyman Services was recommended to me by a co-worker as being reasonably priced and doing good quality work.

Category handyman service

10/09/2017

Alicia P.

Donovan was on time and was priced reasonably. He was very professional and paid great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Donovan removed dead palm frawns from a big bird of paradise tree. He cleaned up tree. He bagged all debris and was very professional.

Category handyman service

09/13/2017

Gus A.

On time everyday, very reasonably price and clean afterward. Very very happy with work and price. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Pressure washing.

Category pressure washing

09/11/2017

David R.

Friendly, knowledgeable, offered opinions, very business like.

Description of Work
Hang ceiling fans & lights; Pressure wash, painting.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

02/20/2017

Helen S.

Donovan does an excellent job, and his prices are very reasonable. He is polite and punctual and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
County handymn services has done a number of odd jobs around my home, including installing gutters, replacing old siding, installing light fixtures, and misc. woodworking tasks.

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting, woodworking

Tru-Line Electric

The professional, experienced, and reliable technicians at Tru-Line Electric are committed to providing honest services backed by a comprehensive 100% satisfaction guarantee and some of the longest parts, labor, and repair warranties in the industry. They will show up on time and treat you and your property with the utmost respect, ensuring that your home is well taken care of and your job is completed safely and on time. Every technician is clean-cut and drug-tested so you can trust them in your home. They also offer honest and upfront pricing, so you will never be surprised, no matter what they find or how long the job takes. Contact the experienced team of professionals at Tru-Line Electric when you need help. Call to schedule an appointment today!

Personal Pitstop

Reliable on time & attention to detail -Commercial Power Washing -Residential Driveway Power washing Services ONLY

Above The Rest Pressure Washing ETC

Offers by Above The Rest Pressure Washing ETC on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

As a Handyman company, we offer a wide array of services. Anything from tightening a few screws, fascia repair, gutter repair / installation, rotted wood problems, door / window installation, power washing, flooring, laying sod, running faucets / toilets, installing light / fan fixtures, to building a beautifully paved patio area! Should you have a need for any of those services that just may not fit into a particular category, we probably do it! After all, our tagline is, "we'll nail it!"

Although we offer some plumbing and electrical services, rest assured, if there happens to be a project requiring a licensed plumbing or electrical technician, we're not afraid to let you know.