CORTES JEWELERS

With Angi since October 2008

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair
Watch Repair

Custom made designs. Layway available. Special discounts off select items. Amore & Baci Designer Jewelry. Seiko Watch Authorized Dealer. Appraisals We buy gold, platinum, and silver. Family owned and operated since 1985. Friendly service. Visit us at www.cortesjewelers.net or email us at cortesjewelers@verizon.net...

David Reynolds Jewelry and Coin

**$25 for $40 Credit Toward the Repair of any Jewelry** We are a small friendly store carrying a multi-million dollar inventory of the most fashionable Platinum, 18K, 14K, diamond and gemstone jewelry and watches. Some of our best known designers include Claude Thibaudeau, Denny Wong, Ziva, Cordova, Gelin and Abaci, Bellaire, Luminox and one of a kind custom pieces by resident designer Shane Socash. Don't forget we also buy and sell Gold/Silver/Platinum/Palladium in nearly all forms.

08/19/2017

The watch immediately flooded after I swam with it. I took it back and asked fort $115 to buy another. The "jeweler" wanted me to leave it so he could rectify the problem. I told him the watch was ruined and after a brief altercation he said I must come back another day and talk to the owner, his son. I was able to get the$115 after being grilled by the owner. He refused to refund the cost of batt...

Description of Work
Needed a battery for my Swimmate watch, which works under water, counting laps, etc. I paid $15 to replace it.

06/14/2015

Very friendly and professional. Job was completed quicker than estimated. It went so well, I also hired them to make a custom ring. That review is soon to come.

Description of Work
Cortes resized diamond engagement ring.

01/27/2015

The redesigned wedding and engagement rings are beautiful and hold the diamonds more securely. Cortes even gave us a fair price for an old 10K gold college ring that I never wore. The total bill was very reasonable for the work performed and my wife is extremely happy with her "new" wedding and engagement rings. I highly recommend Cortes Jeweler. They are honest and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
We brought my wife's wedding ring to have a lost diamond replaced under an insurance claim. As we should, we used the money from the insurance company to replace the lost diamond but decided to pay extra and have the wedding and engagement rings completely redesigned.

Category jewelry stores

We really appreciated your review and the experience in your special custom design. Thank you again.

02/19/2014

I went in there on Monday and told them about my rings. One really needed to be repaired the prongs were old and they said they need to be replaced. Helman said it would be fixed by friday!! I told him my father was coming and he immediately said and quot;you want him to see it, I will have it done by Wednesdayand quot; And he did!! It looks amazing. I had to leave quickly because I started to cry...

Description of Work
Cleaned rings, and fixed 2 of them.

01/29/2014

The work was done with meticulous care and the recipient was thrilled to have this family heirloom in her possession! This was the second time I used this business for jewelry repair and both times the results were wonderful.

Description of Work
Restrung and replaced the clasp of an antique pearl necklace with very very small pearls at both ends, making for an extremely tedious task.

Category jewelry stores

We offer watch and clock repair. Custom made designs and jewelry repairs are done on premises. There is a wide rage of jewelry and watch items in showroom.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa