Chet's Termite & Pest Management Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2002

For pest control, ant control, cockroach, termite control, and commercial services in Tampa Florida. Call the pest experts today!...

Pestwise LLC

ALL PRO WILDLIFE LLC

All Pro Wildlife is a professional wildlife removal company operating in the Tampa Bay area, including Clearwater and Saint Petersburg. We specialize in the humane removal of wild animals from buildings and property. We commonly remove animals from attics, provide bat control and rat control, and also general wildlife trapping and repair and prevention services. Mike Spanola, the owner, operates a fully licensed and insured wildlife control company that has provided the residents of the Tampa area with great service for more than 5 years. "I believe in professionalism and courtesy, and I treat all customers the way I'd like to be treated. When you call, I will answer the phone, and I will come to your house to do the work.The quality of work and the success rate in nuisance wildlife control varies greatly depending on the knowledge and skill level of the person performing the work. I guarantee my personal best every time."-Mike Spanola

Always Green Inc

We are not the typical Household Pest Control or Lawn & Ornamental care company. We provide a better service experience through Service Excellence and by applying Best Quality Products. Driven by Peter & Dodi Eells and their vision of achieving lush, green and healthy results Our small local business - depends on your continued satisfaction for our livelihood Product testing/selection process - ensures Best Quality Products without guesswork Formulated treatment - fixes problems the first time and more cost effectively Well trained, skilled and experienced technicians - core of our Service Excellence Teamwork - best lawn & ornamental care by being smart about it New Indoor Pest Control - keeping bugs from entering by focusing on perimeter control Customer Corner and Invoices - easy to understand & helps us communicate.Always Green is Family Owned

Offers by Always Green Inc on Angi

04/14/2020

We had been invaded by german roaches due to bringing home some boxes that were infested. We could not even slow them down so we asked around about an exterminator and looked some up online. We found Chet's and had them come out. They have been treating our house and yard ever since. I liked that there was no spraying or bad smelling treatment. There was the orange gel or paste that they put around our kitchen. The best part is it worked great and within a few months we were roach free. I would advise anyone that needs this service to call Chet's. They do a great job. Frank comes every other month to make sure we have no repeat of the problem. Thanks Chet's and Frank for your job well done.

Description of Work
Needed help getting rid of german roaches

03/08/2019

I was impressed from my first call to Chet's. Carol answered the phone and she was professional, helpful and answered all my questions. After calling a few other pest control companies I decided to schedule with Chet's. Eduardo came out and he was a delight. He was customer service focused and explained the whole service to me before he started. I have 2 very curious kids and he let them follow him around, talk his ear off and showed them step-by-step what he was doing. I would HIGHLY recommend Eduardo and Chet's to anyone looking for a pest control service.

Description of Work
Annual pest control

05/10/2018

They keep my home pest free! Every other month they come out and spray around the outside of my home. I’m on their annual termite treatment list and they come immediately when I call about any pests. I have used them for years.

Description of Work
Pest Control Service

Category pest control

Thanks a million [Member Name Removed]. We really love to hear from customers that have been with Chet's for a long time. We certainly appreciate your support of our local company over the years...and it's always a pleasure seeing you for your pest control & termite services. I know David has nothing but great things to say about you too :). Thanks again and have a wonderful week. Carol

02/13/2018

We had a contract with Chet. My tenant complained about the continuous roach problem. I called Chet. The manager said the price did not include German roach treatment. He said the tenant would need to prepare the kitchen cabinets and all the German roach infested area beforehand. I told him my tenant did not like their service and we want to cancel the contract which just ended the last quarterly treatment. I then ordered German roach treatment on Amazon. It has great review. My tenant said the German roaches were all gone after just one month. But then two months later, I got a bill from Chet. I called them about the bill. It turns out they called my tenant to schedule for treatment. My tenant told them that her landlord cancelled the service. They still came out while the tenant's mom was there and did not know about it. Chet's attitude was very bad and insisted that I still would have to pay them. They said to cancel the service it has to be a written notice. I asked why the manager did not mention it when I told him to cancel it on the phone. They said it was on the contract. but I did not see it. Even their web site did no mention anything about the written cancellation. I did not want a continuous fight with them (not worth having more headache) so I sent them the payment. It's amazing that I spent $45 on Amazon for a year supply of German roach treatment and it worked within a month. No kitchen item removal or preparation, she just placed the tablet and the gel where instructed. I would have to pay many times more for Chet's and not knowing it if would work or not.!

Description of Work
Pest control treatment

Category pest control

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with our company. Unfortunately, we believe there was a lot of miscommunication between, the owner, mother of the owner and tenants regarding the pest control program. All of our agreements are made in writing with specific language detailing both the customer & company responsibilities to avoid these types of issues. In this particular case, the tenant introduced German Roaches into the property, but the original agreement excluded them from the service. We offered an upgrade to do a full clean out at a discounted price, but they decided to do the service themselves and never informed us they wanted to cancel future services. If they had, we would have requested something in writing, either by text or email, and cancelled the account.

01/17/2018

Everything went as described. One sprinkler head was damaged and Chet's fixed it.

Description of Work
The house was tented to exterminate dry-wood termites

Category pest control

Excellent news. Tent fumigation can be a stressful process, but we do our best to walk you through the entire process so you know what to expect. We're thrilled to hear everything went according to plan. Thank you so much for your time, your review and support of our company. Carol

12/15/2017

About four hours later Kenny came he was very friendly. He confirmed that we had subterranean termite. I ask if Chet’s would honor their guarantee. He said they would. I called Carol on December 13, 2017 and explained my problem. She said they would retreat my home. Also she said they would refund my entire initial investment. On December 15, 2017, Kenny came and treated my home and gave me a a check for my entire initial investment. I’m a very happy customer.

Description of Work
Chet’ Pest Control has been servicing our home since 2015. This month we notice we were unable to close our bathroom door. We had a carpenter to come out on December 12, 2017 and address the issue. He said the problem was termites. I called Chet’s Pets Control and ask if my contract was still active. They said yes, and agreed to send someone the same day.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your review of our company and sharing your story. We were disappointed to find live termites 30+ months after our initial treatment. It doesn't happen often, however, we did have a material failure at your home. As part of our money back guarantee, we did retreat the entire home free of charge and reimbursed your original investment. We'll be back in a few months to double check the area in the bathroom and make sure there are no more termites visible. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon. Carol

11/09/2017

Amazing. We ended up hiring them monthly after our first treatment.

Description of Work
Treat for ghost ants

Category pest control,outdoor kitchens

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to be working with you to to get rid of those pesky little Ghost Ants. They can be a challenge sometimes, but if they show up again, just let us know and we'll get right out. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next month. Carol

09/28/2017

Perfect! david even removed a downed tree limb!

Description of Work
Bi-monthly pest control.

Category pest control

Thank you SOO much for your review! We can't tell you how much we love to hear from our long time customers...10 years this year...amazing how quickly time flies. Thanks again for your time and support of our company. Many Thanks and Merry Christmas. Carol

09/20/2017

It was a one time package and I think it was about $400. It was punctual. They were responsive. They were a little on the expensive side. If it was a less expensive service, they would have got an A.

Description of Work
They did pest control.

Thanks again

09/19/2017

Termite treatment was as expected. Insect treatment was careless when removing outlet covers.

Description of Work
Dry wood termite tenting and on going insect prevention

Category pest control

Thank you for your time and review. We really appreciate the feedback regarding the pest control & the outlet covers. I can't apologize enough about the carelessness, however, we have addressed this with our team and will make the necessary adjustments to avoid this issue in the future. I am applying a $10 credit to your next service for the trouble and your time. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in December. Many Thanks and Merry Christmas, Carol.

Tent Fumigation Specialist, Subterranean Termite Treatments, Pest Control service including services for ants, roaches, spiders, silverfish, etc. and Rodent Control. Green/Organic Services

Lawn Maintenance, Wildlife Removal