CDS Plumbing Services

Founded 2018 •

301 W Platt St A631

Tampa, FL 33606

CDS Plumbing Services is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business....

10/14/2021

Brian M.

excellent !

Description of Work
install garbage disposal

10/06/2021

Deborah M.

Kenneth (Tennis) was stellar. Charged me base rate for far more than base work when a glitch occurred that wasn’t my fault. Hauled his huge frame through a tiny hatch FOUR times (twice in and twice out) under the park model to fix the piping (in full coveralls in horrible high heat) but I DID hydrate with cold spring water. I got much more than he bargained for for much less than I bargained for with Grace, expertise, great conversation and good humor. I may adopt Kenneth (Tennis). I for sure will recommend Justin (his boss) and him and CDS. Not Angi so much as the app sucks. But CDS is #1 in plumbing any day for me!!

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning and getting the drain cap off

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

10/01/2021

Rachel B.

These guys were great! They came out the same day and fixed my problem in ten minutes (that I had spent hours trying to figure out myself). Super friendly, fairly priced. Will be using them for bigger projects in the future!

Description of Work
Low Water Pressure in Sink

09/30/2021

Timothy B.

It was perfect. They were on time. They did it very quickly. It didn't cost me a lot of money.

Description of Work
They did some work in a water softener system for me.

Category water softeners

09/29/2021

Columbus Thomas W.

Excellent and they were excellent people.

Description of Work
They put a water heater.

Category water heater repair

09/29/2021

Tim B.

It was excellent.

Description of Work
Water softener

Supreme Exterior Services

We offer complete energy efficient residential and commercial roof replacement, along with repairs of metal, flat, and shingle. Along with recoating, sky lights, and Improvements (venting etc.). We offer FREE ESTIMATES!!

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi
    Titan Plumbing and Water Solutions

With over 10 years of experience in the water treatment system industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything involving water treatment systems. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Titan Plumbing and Water Solutions, LLC a call today, we look forward to working with you!

FL

Plumbing, Drain Clogs, Septic systems, Whole house re-pipe, Spot Repairs, Leak Detection, Insurance Claims, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters,