CARA PVD PAINTING - VENETIAN - DECORATING INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2016

Painting and decorating your home according to your own taste can be exciting and Cara PVD Painting-Venetian-Decorating Inc is prepared to help you throughout the process with a full offering of services. Our company is licensed , insured and bonded . We have more then 20 years of experience in painting, both in EUROPE and the USA . We at Cara PVD Painting-Venetian-Decoration treat your home like our home, and give 110% to all your project needs. Anything less is not good enough . This means that we give you more then you expect and pay for. By consistently going the extra mile, we have created a loyal clientele. In this manner we hope to earn your confidence and continued service. We love doing our job in great detail, we solve problems professionally, and leave our customers satisfied. Our services are: Interior & Exterior painting, Venetian plaster, Faux finishing, Staining & Varnish, Caulking & Sealing, wallpapering removal, Skim coating, Repair Popcorn removal, Pressure cleaning, Texturing, All home repairs needs. Residential & Commercial ; LICENSED, BONDED & INSURED. Pinellas County LIC # C11116 Hillsborough County LIC#PA2952.. Pasco County LIC#LP09577 credit $ 250 for full interior painting and $250 for full exterior painting. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+56 more images

interior painting (78)house painting (37)pressure washing (18)wallpaper removal (11)decks & porches (10)plastering (8)drywall (1)

07/24/2022

Aron R.

The best painting experience I've ever had! I needed the entire interior painted. From the timeliness and affordability of the quote to the final walk through and payment, Jimmy and his team has been top notch! They worked with me from out of town as I had not yet moved. No issues with unplanned schedule changes, room availability, and color selections. Their attention to detail is unmatched. Not only will I recommend them to others, but I will also definitely call back when I paint the exterior of my house. Thank you!

Description of Work
all interior

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

04/21/2022

Seth D.

Jimmy and crew arrived each morning on time and began working immediately. Great lines, attention to detail.

Description of Work
Phenomenal

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

03/31/2022

James W.

I recommend CARA PVD painting without recommendation. Jimmy and his crew painted the entire interior of our 2600 sq. ft. home. I chose CARA PVD from among other contractors in part because his estimate best reflected the time and resources required to do the job right. In addition, they move furniture as part of the job without extra charge! With my back problems that was a must. Many contractors do not provide this service. Jimmy and his crew are meticulous and highly skilled painters. The work was perfect with beautiful results. They cover in plastic every inch of the work area so that not a speck of paint falls on carpet, floors or furniture. They completed the job in five days, one short of the estimate. Jimmy and crew made every effort to ensure that I was satisfied. They provide old-school workmanship at a fair price. I couldn’t ask for more.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Category decks

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

12/29/2021

Ana S.

Jimmy and his crew were very professional! I am extremely pleased with everything, the level of detail in painting my home was amazing! They were also were very punctual, even worked the weekend to have my home ready while I was out of town. I am looking forward to having them paint my exterior of my home soon.

Description of Work
Painting interior of home

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

12/27/2021

MICHAEL B.

Stop looking - you've found your painting contractor! CARA PVD Painting painted 4 rooms within my home and the exterior. They will be hired again to paint the remaining rooms . Jimmy is a true professional. His attention to detail is impeccable. You can compare his tape lines to other areas within your home or business and notice the difference. He has passion for his work. You'll notice this during your first conversation with him. My house has never looked better. He uses high quality materials and does not take any short cuts. The work cannot be done any better. CARA PVD Painting's prices are comparable to other businesses with similar reviews.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior home painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/24/2021

06/04/2021

Dustin K.

I read all the great reviews on Jimmy and couldn’t be happier that I made the decision to have him and his team do the work on our house. Jimmy is a true professional and takes pride in his work. His attention to detail and work is meticulous. We had them remove wallpaper, patch holes, and paint the entire house. You cannot tell there was wallpaper there or holes as his work is beautiful. All the lines are perfectly straight which is unreal for what they had to deal with. He was very prompt and professional throughout the process and does things the right way. I will gladly have him do work for us again and will definitely recommend him to others who want the job done right. Actually kind of missed him once he was finished. Great guy and great team. Would give more stars if available.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal, resurfacing, painting.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

04/17/2021

Patrick C.

Jimmy and his crew were extremely professional, Jimmy explained every step taken from full Pressure washing, scraping old loose paint off, sealing EVERY crack including all-around every window, Sofit, and Eves, Spraying a clear Primer-Sealer to 2 coats of hand-cut brush, and hand-rolled Sherwin-Williams Super Paint. Every Paint Line is razor sharp! They earned every penny we paid and I highly recommend them to anyone needing their services!

Description of Work
House Exterior Painting

Category decks, house painters

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Review for CARA PVD PAINTING - VENETIAN - DECORATING INC - 15705 Country Lake Dr,, Tampa, FL - 39297331

03/25/2021

Jeff B.

AWESOME job! From start to finish meticulous and hard working! Jimmy and his crew pressured washed, fixed, sealed, caulked, taped off, multiple coats of paint...and cleaned up at the end of each day-nothing left. Very crisp and clean painting. My 1970s house is new again! I had to do nothing. Seen him paint a neighbor’s house which looked awesome too. Neighbor highly recommend and so do I! He aims to please and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Exterior house painted

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

03/11/2021

Amy W.

Excellent, the painter was very meticulous in the pre-paint preparation phase. The house was pressure washed beautifully, everything not getting paint was covered and taped, the house was well sealed and caulked . He is very attentive to detail and goes the extra mile if needed to get the job done right. Two coats of paint were applied. You could tell he took pride in his work and made sure we as the customer were happy. Our house looks phenomenal.

Description of Work
Exterior panting of our house

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

10/14/2020

Barb A.

repair walls, remove popcorn and paint interior

Description of Work
I knew from the minute I met Jimmy that I could trust him to do a good job and he exceeded our expectations. He’s a master of his craft We are SO happy with the results. He and his team worked very hard and took exceptional pride in their work. I highly recommend them.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

09/14/2020

Betsy O.

Jimmy is the BEST painter we have ever encountered. He and his crew painted all the interior trim in our house and the results exceeded our expectations. Jimmy’s professionalism and work ethic is tremendous. He and his team work diligently and quietly and stay on the job until it’s done. This is the second time we have hired Jimmy and we wouldn’t work with anyone else. Jimmy is a true perfectionist!!

Description of Work
Interior trim painting

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

08/09/2020

Catherine R.

Jimmy at Cara PVD did an excellent job. He removed wallpaper in two bathrooms, caulked, primed and painted both bathrooms. He’s very prompt and responsive as well as meticulous and detailed. This is the second time I have used his services for wallpaper removal and painting. He does a great job. Hes a perfectionist in everything that he does. He’s the best.

Description of Work
Remove wallpaper in two bathrooms and paint both rooms

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

07/09/2020

Galyn C.

Cara PVD are true professionals, they spent a lot of time to do the project properly. They patched holes, caulked molding and did an amazing job of painting! The walls looked brand new and we are having them back to paint the upstairs.

Description of Work
Jimmy and Cara painters, helped to transform a house we bought with lots of dark gold/orange paint. They painted a very large great room, kitchen, dinningroom, living room, bathrooms and master bedroom.

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

06/23/2020

Stephen D.

GREAT Jimmy did wonderful work He worked us in as we are new homeowners. We would certainly hire him again very professional and pleasant.Steve & Doris Ducharme

Description of Work
painting of 2 bedrooms

Category decks, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

05/24/2020

Sara M.

He did an excellent job. They were meticulous, on time and very professional.

Description of Work
Baseboards and door frames painted

Category decks, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

02/23/2020

Carol Ann C.

second time we hired Cara Painting and never disappointed. He is a true artist. Excellent work explains in detail work to be performed and will offer suggestions. He now has completed entire interior side of house. Would hire again when it is time to do outside.

Description of Work
interior master bath , two bedrooms small hall.

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

02/22/2020

Donald Z.

Jimmy was the most professional contractors ever do work in our home. He came the same day to give us a estimate, told us how many coats (3) of paint it would take. He came the next day to prep and the first coat of paint. He told us that he would return the following two days. Upon completion he ensured the area was clean. We definitely would hire Jimmy again and refer him to our friends and family.

Description of Work
Painted our barn doors

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

Review for CARA PVD PAINTING - VENETIAN - DECORATING INC - 15705 Country Lake Dr,, Tampa, FL - 38402908

02/10/2020

Jim S.

Cara PVD did an outstanding job painting the exterior and interior of my home. Jimmy’s attention to detail, quality of work and product is outstanding. When Jimmy says it will be “perfect” he means it. I did a final Inspection walk around and could not find 1 issue which speakers to his work. I would definitely recommend and hire.

Description of Work
Exterior Interior painting

Category plastering, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

12/16/2019

A C.

This company is fantastic. They were detail oriented and went the extra mile to ensure the end result was excellent. Any painting needs we have in the future will definitely be directed to them. They were a joy to work with and very reasonably priced and very reliable.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

11/17/2019

Jay K.

From the first time that I met with Jimmy from CARA PVD, I knew he was not your average “painter.” Jimmy is both a meticulous painter and a man of his word. Details matter and Jimmy delivers! My house was particularly difficult to paint, and he did and Excellent Job!! Very rarely to you meet some of Jimmy’s character who cares about the job that they do and have a genuine passion for their work. We are very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is particular about the work done on their home. He is an artisan and a man who is true to his word. Really, just truly a very good craftsman. My wife and I are ecstatic with the job performed. Thanks again, Jimmy!!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/03/2019

10/11/2019

Gail D.

Jimmy did a great job. He was very particular about every thing he did & his two workers with him, were the same way. I would highly recommend him! My son saw homes in our area that he painted, so my son had him do his house, and I, in turn, had him do mine. Very pleased all the way around!

Description of Work
Exterior pressure washing, sealing, and painting.

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

09/25/2019

rahmat F.

Jimmy, owner, was involved from start to finish with his trusty help, Manuel. Both were very detailed oriented and took their time with painting and the house looks fabulous! I’m very satisfied with their work and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

09/15/2019

Carol Ann C.

If you are planning on painting your house … look no further! Jimmy Cara is the ultimate professional. He is extremely knowledgeable, a perfectionist, and very professional. He cares that you are happy with the end results. Not only did he do a superb job, when he finished painting, he left our house clean as a whistle! We plan on hiring Jimmy Cara to paint additional rooms in our house.

Description of Work
Livingroom, Dining room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry room, Ceilings, Front Door, Crown and Floor Moldings.