C&S Improvements Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2011

PO Box 89128

Tampa, FL 33689

We take a common sense approach to your home improvement problems, which saves both time and money. We want to be the last Home Improvement Company you, your friends and neighbors will ever need.

08/09/2012

Sheryl J.

We ordered the material together to ensure the wood was exactly what I wanted. Planned a start date for the following Monday. Chris was there on time and finished on schedule. He cleaned up every day after his construction, I never had to left a finger. Just had to stay out of the way.

Description of Work
I hired C & S Improvement for constructing and installing a built in Book case/ Entertainment Center. From the pictures I showed Chris on what I wanted and he gave me his ideas and it turned out better than I could ever imagine. I love it and would definitely use him for all my carpentry needs,

Category remodeling, woodworking

07/05/2011

Sheryl J.

Very professional service. Price was right timing was right and stayed on budget. I got the kitchen of my dreams. I would highly recommend C & S Improvements to do any remodel. It just so happens I needed my kitchen done on a budget before the holidays. It came out more beautiful then I could ever imagine. Chris had great ideas that I didn't think we could do on our budget or accomplish in time but he knew all the angles to work. He was always on time and showed up as planned. I would hire him back for all my projects. This is the kind of company you can trust what they say is true, they don't give you what you want to hear. Do yourself a favor and ask him for an estimate. His prices are the real deal for small budgets like mine.

Description of Work
Gutted and remodeled entire kitchen.

Category contractors, countertops, woodworking, sunrooms

06/22/2011

Sheryl J.

After getting many estimates about 3 destroyed door jams. that were busted by teenagers. (2) of them were kicked in and the other was split from being slammed so hard. Everyone but C & S Improvement wanted to replace the whole door frames and jam's. This was too costly being a single mom. C & S just replaced the wood in the places that needed to be replaced. Not only that he even came back to stain it to match. I couldn't believe that this could ever look like new again. But you couldn't even tell they were busted ever. Great Job! A++++ Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Busted wood door jams. Two exterior and one interior.

Category contractors, remodeling, woodworking, doors

KentructionREAC Inc

Property Maintenance, Repair, and Inspection service.

Personal Pitstop

Reliable on time & attention to detail -Commercial Power Washing -Residential Driveway Power washing Services ONLY

NoisyGarage.com

NoisyGarage.com provides garage door repair services throughout the Tampa area. We never charge for trip/service calls. We offer a warranty on all repairs as we expect to do it right the first time! We are the best and fastest! Call us at 813-848-8803

Building Improvements,drywall, framing, ceilings, flooring, woodworking, cabinet installation, crown molding, trim work, moldings, bathroom/kitchen remodels, painting, tile/grout, lighting/electrical, doors/windows,PVC/wood fences,Exterior/Interior property maintenance,post tenant clean up/ garbage removal

Cannot pull building permits...yet