Cabinet & Stone International

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2010

All Wood Cabinet and Natural Granite and Quartz Counter Tops Factory Direct Prices. Member of BBB, all the work is guaranteed. Cabinet & Stone International has been serving the great Tampa Bay Area as family operated business for over 10 years. The families have woodworking history for over 25 years in Fujian, China where we have the factories and granite quarries. Our company directly imports cabinets and granite counter tops thus eliminating the middleman-cost and prices are very competitive. Cabinet & Stone International has over 70,000 square feet of warehouses. This made us one of the largest distributors of pre-made cabinets and granite tops in the East Coast of the United States. Whether the order is from Grand Cayman or Upstate New York, a single cabinet order or a container, we are capable of meeting your needs. We believe in "No job is too small or too big."...

Barbour Custom Cabinetry & Design

We specialize in all custom cabinetry, kitchens, vanities, entertainment centers, fire places, bookcases, and other types of furniture. I do not use subcontractors. Email us at ronb330@tampabay.rr.com

Mercedez SZ Marble

Cabinet install and marble at a affordable price good service se habla espanol. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Relo Interior Services

We specialize in the design, coordination and supervision of large full house or condominium interior renovations, kitchens and bathrooms. Our on site coordination and attention to detail delivers a smooth project management for our clients. Our 5,000 sq ft showroom offers the latest products and provides a one stop destination for all of your home remodeling needs.

09/17/2018

Their service is good. They treat me very good as a customer.

Description of Work
They did cabinet for me

03/07/2016

70% of my cabinets for the living with dents dings and scratches, call the owner Ron he told me he would not be responsible since it was just cosmetic I will be taking them to small claims court

Description of Work
70% of the cabinets that were delivered to my home had dents and dings in them, I called and spoke to the owner and he told me that he would not be responsible because that is just cosmetic. The worst place I've ever done business with would not recommend them again

Category custom cabinets

She is not our customer. The contractor bought the cabinets and sold it to her. She is not our system. She needs to contact her contractor to resolve this especially he did the installation and modification on the cabinets already. We are not responsible after the cabinets been altered.

12/20/2015

They have a great selection of cabinets and although the cabinets are shipped from China, they are much better than any stock cabinets you will find in a big box retailer that you find on any corner. These are made of all wood and look beautiful. I bought a remnant granite counter that was very affordable. I got top of the line granite for hundreds less than I could have gotten a basic top at the ...

Description of Work
Provided the cabinets and granite counter for my bathroom remodel.

Category countertops,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

09/04/2015

They came out to measure and discuss the work. About two weeks later they scheduled the job. They showed up on time. Removed the old counter tops and installed the new ones. They took great care to make them look good and they did a fine job. The price was for precut half inch granite and included a kitchen sink. The price was the lowest of the quotes we got by about $400. It looks great and they ...

Description of Work
Replaced counter tops with granite

Category custom cabinets,countertops,marble & granite

09/01/2015

personally walked in, got a quote, worked the details. They send someone o take measures. came back, got final quote, final price and deliver date. everything went accordintly.

Description of Work
sold cabinets and assembled

Category custom cabinets

Kitchen Design, Cabinet sales and Installation, Granite Top Sales & Installation

Plumbing, Electric, Drywall.