Bull Moving

Founded 2017 • With Angi since July 2017

Bull Moving is a family owned and locally operated moving company based in the Tampa and serving all of Florida. All of our employees are full-time, polite and professionally trained young men who take pride in their work. We offer 5-star service at an affordable rate. We have very straight

2022 Super Service Award

movers (73)piano movers (2)

12/19/2022

Vickie H.

We were very happy with Jose and Jeremy handling our move from Tampa to Estero. They were both very professional, and I would highly recommend them and Bull Moving.

Description of Work
Moving our furniture to our new home.

12/07/2022

Alexis P.

Jose and Jeremy did a great job. They were professional and took great care of my belongings.

Description of Work
Moved large screen and stand

10/23/2022

Angela P.

Do NOT hire Bull Movers! WORST move EVER! Hired them to move our two bedroom apartment into a ranch house 11 miles away. The move was scheduled for Noon. They showed up at 4:00! It took them over 7 hours to move a 2-bedroom apartment. The movers told us that Bull regularly sends out a 2-man crew for a 3-man job and that regularly moves people in the middle of the night! They started unloading our furniture after 10:00pm! They broke our bed frame, destroyed our less than 1-yr old pillow top mattress by smashing it into the truck, gouged my husband’s desk and broke our bird cage wheel completely off. When I asked them how all of this happened, they shrugged their shoulders and said, “We **- -ed up, take a picture.” They could not fit all of our items into the truck so we had to go back to our apartment to move more large items ourselves. This move was quoted to cost $700. Since it took over 7 hours to complete, we were charged $1338!! They send a small crew and run the clock to screw you out of money! On top of that, you will have badly damaged items and the hassle of fighting with claims to get a penny. The movers told us that Bull Moving works their people with 2 & 3 moves per day, no lunch break, and trucks that regularly break down. NOT the kind of company you want to trust with items you love and worked hard to have. BY FAR, the WORST moving experience we have ever had. Yes, a few positive reviews here for Bull Movers (probably by management!), but why take the chance and end up with the same experience we had?! Run as far from Bull Moving as you can and avoid them like the plague! Cannot warn you against them enough! I would give ZERO STARS if I could!!!👎👎👎👎

Description of Work
Moving a 2-bedroom apartment 11 miles away into a 1-level ranch home.

Review for Bull Moving - 12204 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL - 39922328

10/18/2022

Jen L.

Thank you so much for packing and loaded my truck for my big move to Tennessee, you def took the stress off of me!

Description of Work
Truck Loaded

Work Completed On 10/01/2022

09/10/2022

Maria P.

Cody and Christian with Bill moving company were excellent. Got to the appointment on time and helped me with everything I asked them to do. Very polite and helpful. They went beyond their duties to help me with this moving. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Moving from storage to apartment

Work Completed On 09/10/2022

Thank you for sharing! Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

09/04/2022

PEGGY P.

Excellent. Cliff and Jose worked well as a team and accomplished the task efficiently. They were both friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Household moving

Work Completed On 09/04/2022

08/31/2022

mary M.

Cliff and Carmichael were fantastic! Thank you so much for doing everything you did to help our move go so smooth! Such great young men very very friendly and helpful and fast workers. Everything was perfect not one issue thank you a lot again.

Description of Work
Moving from Largo to Palmetto

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

08/23/2022

Barry G.

I was referred to Bull Moving from a friend who had a successful move. Simply, they were outstanding! We were fortunate to have Cody C and Jeremy who worked hard, paid attention to detail and moved our furniture as if it was theirs. We went from a third floor to a split level. The stairs did not phase them in the least. They showed up when promised. They worked tirelessly and efficiently. Amazing job guys, THANK YOU!

Description of Work
Move from a 3rd floor to a split level

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

08/22/2022

Evan D.

Cody and Mamu were hard-working and efficient movers from their first point of contact until the end. They moved all of our belongings thoughtfully and with care. You won't find a better moving company than this one.

Description of Work
Residential Moving

Work Completed On 08/20/2022

08/19/2022

Gene B.

Trent and Cliff are very respectful and conscientious of surroundings when moving object’s.

Description of Work
Moving large furniture to Hospice

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

06/25/2022

Jeanne G.

I was extremely impressed from start to finish. Cheonte.W/Jaylen C. were my movers; these young men were so sweet, wonderful, professional, very conscientious with all my items. I highly recommend Bull Movers.

Description of Work
2 bedroom move

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

02/11/2022

Christina E.

The move went very smooth, and the crew was very professional, friendly, trustworthy, helpful, and accommodating!! Absolutely no issues! I would definitely hire this company again. Very easy to work with, and easy booking my move. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Local Move from House to Condo

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

01/17/2022

David I.

Great group of men that were fast and very careful with our furniture etc. They were very courteous and explained everything to us.

Description of Work
Moved us from Zephyrhills to Bell

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 01/16/2022

Thanks for sharing! Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

12/06/2021

Chris B.

Brian Buser, Devon, Chase, and Jordan did an amazing job moving me from one home to another. They worked tirelessly for 12 1/2 hours never once complaining! They wrapped, carried, loaded, boxed, and anything else I needed! I highly recommend Bull Moving for all of your moving needs. They also moved my baby grand piano flawlessly! Thank you guys so much!! 5 stars all the way!

Description of Work
Moving all of my possessions from one home to another.

Category moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

Review for Bull Moving - 12204 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL - 39563758

11/22/2021

Jeffrey C.

Highly recommend Bull Moving for all relocation needs. #1 for customer service, taking care of goods being moved.

Description of Work
Relocation

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

11/14/2021

Sophia B.

This is my second time using Bull Moving. From scheduling the appt to the team moving me, they have all been very responsive and quick to reply. Devon and Jodan that moved me, showed up on time, took the time to carefully wrap and pack my furniture. They were efficient, respectful, and professional! I would definitely recommend Bull Moving and Devon and Jordan.

Description of Work
Moved from storage unit to apt

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

Thank you for sharing. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

Eric P.

I can’t say enough about Devin and Dee!! What a great team! Professional and courteous. Very hard workers and amazing loaders. I would definitely use ball moving again and that great team.

Description of Work
Pack and Load

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

Thanks for sharing, Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

Abby P.

The move was amazing! I had moved a couple times before using another service, and wish I had found Bull Moving from the beginning. The mover showed up when promised, made sure all our furniture was wrapped for protection, explained every procedure to ensure safe delivery and made the whole experience 1000x less stressful. We were also moving with 2 dogs; their experience and professionalism allowed me to focus more on ensuring the dogs were okay during the move than worrying about furniture and boxes. Everything was delivered perfectly: no damages to furniture, nothing broke and we were able to enjoy our new place knowing everything was there! Bull Moving is efficient and professional, I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a less stressful moving experience.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Thanks for sharing [Member Name Removed]! I’m happy to hear you had such a great experience with our company. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

Kaitie S.

The guys were flawless for day 1 of our move. They arrived on time and were very fast. My only small complaint about day 2 would be they were late due to the job before running over. There was not much communication from the office about the delay but when they arrived the guys were super fast and very careful.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

10/02/2021

Collin E.

It was the best move i e had since ive lived in Florida. Julian G and Luis/Louis Medina were great. Tlthings were wrapped up rather as we finished about 2 hours earlier. Loading the truck was quick and unloading was even faster. And the best part of it all is that nothing was broken in the move either. Great team great service

Description of Work
Moving from my previous house in Heather Lakes to Bloomingdale.

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

Thanks for sharing, Happy to hear you had such a smooth move. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

08/24/2021

Heather K.

We hired Bull Moving to relocate us from Ft Lauderdale to Tampa. Our move was complex… a huge amount of boxes and furniture, as well as tons of kids toys/stuff, workout equipment, big and bulky items, appliances and sentimental valuables. We booked two 26’ trucks (their quote was SPOT on and the trucks were packed to the gIlls, despite other companies trying to sway us to one truck and less help). We had THE A-TEAM that day. Luis, Corey, Dennis and Markel were AMAZING to work with. They worked HARD, and were respectful, careful and meticulous. None of our items arrived damaged. Everything was placed where we requested. They worked until everything was complete and worked hard the entire 13+ hours. They made me tired just watching and they never seemed annoyed or frustrated with our requests. They were tolerant of our toddler and two dogs and ensured our safety throughout the entire load/unloading process. I cannot recommend this team strongly enough. Also, their communication prior to the move date and throughout the booking process was impeccable and the process was painless. I was scared to go with an hourly, family-owned moving company versus a larger scale company with a firm quote/estimate but I was 100% glad I did. They were everything that was promised and more. No hidden fees, nothing unexpected and we got exactly what we expected for a fraction of the cost of other companies. I hope to not need to move again for a very long time but would 100% use Bull Moving if i did. Also, extra props to Luis, Corey, Dennis and Markel for your hard work and making our move day “fun”. The A-team through and through!!

Description of Work
Move from Ft Lauderdale to Tampa

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

Thanks for sharing [Member Name Removed]! I’m happy to hear you had such a great experience. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

08/13/2021

Jim T.

It went incredibly well. The team notified me ahead of the delivery time that they were on their way. They were efficient and took care of my belongings. We got the entire move handled in the 2 hours and it was all successful.

Description of Work
Moving from St. Pete to Lakeland

Work Completed On 08/12/2021