Bull Moving

Florida: Department Of Agriculture
08/23/2023

12204 N Florida Ave

Tampa, FL 33612

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Bull Moving is a family owned and locally operated moving company based in the Tampa and serving all of Florida. All of our employees are full-time, polite and professionally trained young men who take pride in their work. We offer 5-star service at an affordable rate. We have very straight forward and honest pricing that is listed on our website with no hidden fees or surprises. Call today for a FREE quote or to reserve a spot. 813-943-6043...

movers (57)piano movers (1)storage unit (1)

10/07/2021

The guys were flawless for day 1 of our move. They arrived on time and were very fast. My only small complaint about day 2 would be they were late due to the job before running over. There was not much communication from the office about the delay but when they arrived the guys were super fast and very careful.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

Thanks for sharing! Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

10/07/2021

I can’t say enough about Devin and Dee!! What a great team! Professional and courteous. Very hard workers and amazing loaders. I would definitely use ball moving again and that great team.

Description of Work
Pack and Load

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

Thanks for sharing, Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

10/07/2021

The move was amazing! I had moved a couple times before using another service, and wish I had found Bull Moving from the beginning. The mover showed up when promised, made sure all our furniture was wrapped for protection, explained every procedure to ensure safe delivery and made the whole experience 1000x less stressful. We were also moving with 2 dogs; their experience and professionalism allow...

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Thanks for sharing [Member Name Removed]! I’m happy to hear you had such a great experience with our company. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

10/02/2021

It was the best move i e had since ive lived in Florida. Julian G and Luis/Louis Medina were great. Tlthings were wrapped up rather as we finished about 2 hours earlier. Loading the truck was quick and unloading was even faster. And the best part of it all is that nothing was broken in the move either. Great team great service

Description of Work
Moving from my previous house in Heather Lakes to Bloomingdale.

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

Thanks for sharing, Happy to hear you had such a smooth move. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

08/24/2021

We hired Bull Moving to relocate us from Ft Lauderdale to Tampa. Our move was complex… a huge amount of boxes and furniture, as well as tons of kids toys/stuff, workout equipment, big and bulky items, appliances and sentimental valuables. We booked two 26’ trucks (their quote was SPOT on and the trucks were packed to the gIlls, despite other companies trying to sway us to one truck and less help)....

Description of Work
Move from Ft Lauderdale to Tampa

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

Thanks for sharing [Member Name Removed]! I’m happy to hear you had such a great experience. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

08/13/2021

It went incredibly well. The team notified me ahead of the delivery time that they were on their way. They were efficient and took care of my belongings. We got the entire move handled in the 2 hours and it was all successful.

Description of Work
Moving from St. Pete to Lakeland

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

Thank you for sharing! Happy to hear you had a good experience. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

07/15/2021

Amazing!. Scott and Vinny were friendly, reassuring, professional, and experienced.

Description of Work
Needed items packed for moving and needed truck loaded for an out of state move

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

Thank you for sharing, Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

07/13/2021

Sam and Nate were fantastic! True gentlemen and kind. They were quick and professional. They made a stressful day so much easier on me! Thank you!!!

Description of Work
I was moving a 2/2 apartment.

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

07/05/2021

Corey and Maxx with Bull moving are rockstars!! They came on time, were quick and mindful of my belongings, and provided great customer service! They were super friendly and polite. Thank you for making my move super easy and less stressful :)

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

Thank you for sharing! I’m happy to hear you had such a great experience with our company. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Jake Loveland Owner

06/16/2021

DO NOT HIRE FOR LARGE JOBS! I called to have moving done for our new 5 bedroom house and was quoted six guys and three trucks for 3-5 hours. It took 12 HOURS and of course I was billed hourly with no regard for the blatant misquote that left me paying almost three times more than expected. I requested a call from the owner and have received none to date. I have called and left messages multiple ti...

Description of Work
Moving into new home

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to hear that we didn't live up to your expectations with your recent move. After looking over the information regarding your appointment, I'm happy to clear up any confusion- We do work strictly based on an hourly clock that is prorated accurate to the minute with all breaks taken off of that clock. This ensures that all of our customers are charged fairly fo...

Moving, packing, loading and unloading rental trucks or storage containers, junk removal, decluttering, staging, rearranging and furniture assembly.

pool table moving, baby grand piano moving, moving of hazardous material and mounting pictures or TVs on walls.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover