Bright Pixel Studio

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2011

5508 Liberty Plain Cir.

Tampa, FL 33611

Hello! We are a full-service Web Design and Online Marketing Studio located in Tampa Bay. We specialize in creating and promoting unique and distinctive websites that empower organizations to communicate their message effectively. Let us help you make your website stand out from the others. We take great pride ensuring that our websites are easy to use and detail-oriented. Our design and SEO process is simple, effective, and quick. Our clients and their time are very important to us. We make sure that every project is a success, exceeds expectations and on-time....

06/23/2015

Robert S.

Brett did a great job. My site is extremely complicated and big ... a long with containing a store, multiple links, lots of sub-pages,downloads and videos. Brett listened to what I wanted it to accomplish and also had some excellent recommendations on things to incorporate. He made certain that the site was device responsive and worked with all devices. He tweaked any problems we encounter quickly and was easy to work with. He is fair, smart and fast ... but what says it all is I will be using him for all my website needs. I highly recommend him! My website is www.RobertStevenson.org ... check it out. I am very proud of the job he did. Robert Stevenson

Description of Work
Analyzed website traffic and pages reached by clients and then built and entirely new website.

03/12/2015

Steve M.

If anything we were the problem, It took us a long time to get Brett what he needed but when we did he implemented the items quickly and had a proof for us to approve. He is extremely thorough and quick. His design work is beautiful and a vast improvement over our old site. Great experience.

Description of Work
Full website construction and design.

11/19/2014

Luisa B.

Overall I think the outcome was as I expected.

Description of Work
Developed website seven pages in total including slider with six images, I had the site staged and able to see progress throughout. Decided to include host with same provider w/Microsoft compat. HTML. Price $ 60 per hour and f/u changes. Overall experience dealing with Brett was very good, I had numerous phone contacts and questions including several changes and he had a good dosage of patience and I appreciate ii since design was 100% uncharter territoiry to me and I believe it was a good learning experience! Brett suggested several marketing options to enhance traffic that I found excellent and I would not mind to apply them in the future . If you are looking for a web developer with experience do not hesitate to call him. At the same time be ready to do your own homework with the content you want and selecting images (this is the hardest part) Brett will suggest what works better according to your style/field.. If you are looking for a professional web designer do not hesitate to discuss what you want first with Brett from Bright Pixel.

Category web designers,graphic designers

08/03/2014

Brian H.

Bright Pixel is unique in the ability to do both the design and programming in website creation. The website created for our new company has the appearance and usability that we desired. We absolutely love it and have received many compliments. Bright Pixel was responsive to our feedback and quickly made changes throughout the process. The cost was communicated upfront with no surprise increases, and the service exceeded what we expected for the cost. I highly recommend Bright Pixel and will continue to use the services.

Description of Work
Bright Pixel created our website and continues to maintain it.

03/31/2014

Dena and Stuart B.

When having someone host your website, it is of utmost importance that they are reliable and responsive. Brett is both. Websites involve constant changes and updating, at least mine does. Brett responds to my emails immediately and services whatever my business website needs are STAT! There is nobody better out there to oversee your website, trust me; I have been with a few, so I can speak from experience. After I purchased the new URL, I contacted Brett to let him know about the needed URL addition, and like I said, he responded immediately (as usual) and it is finished in "two seconds!" Thanks Brett.

Description of Work
Brett added a new URL for me.

03/27/2014

Nancy B.

They did a great job and were very easy to work with. They communicated with us the entire time and it went very smoothly. We are happy with the results and will use them again to add more features to the website.

Description of Work
They updated the company's website and added links.

03/26/2014

John A.

I tried to get rid of Bright Pixel Studio. He blocked my web site. I would not use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I paid Bright Pixel Studio 1000 dollars to do a website and he refused and gave me my money back.

Category web designers

[member name removed] contacted our firm about a year ago requesting a custom website. After talking through the specifies and the design process we delivered [member name removed] a fully functional, designed, developed and integrated website. The site incorporates the latest Microsoft .NET technologies to ensure it can grow with [member name removed] needs. In addition we created a custom animation. The site was moved to production after we had received [member name removed] approval. The site is currently active and working as designed. [member name removed] original review of our company on Angies List was very positive. He gave us an A+ in all possible categories. In the review he stated, "I found him to be very professional in his work and customer service. I will tell everyone how well he had worked for me." and "He had provided very professional suggestions which not only saved me money and time. " On March 20th (7 months later) [member name removed] contacted us asking for a full refund because the website was useless to him. He cited that he was unable to update the newsletter. In addition, he stated that due to his diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis he may not need the site in the future. We responded to [member name removed]' request and informed him that the services were rendered and a fully functional site had been delivered. We did offer to refund him the unused portion of his hosting as he was requesting we discontinue his site. It is not customary for us to break the contractual agreement we have with a client, but felt it was the right thing to do under [member name removed] circumstances.

02/17/2014

DONNA B.

Our redesigned website is now up and looks fabulous! We are thrilled with its fresh and updated look, while keeping the essence of our business. Brett is wonderful to work with, as well as Joe, who performs the SEO and social media. They are creative and work hard to understand the needs of the client. We couldn't be more pleased an excited over the new site. THANK YOU BRIGHT PIXEL!!!!!!

Description of Work
Redesigned our website; set up SEO/Social Media Plan

01/09/2014

David R.

I have to say, I don't often give feedback on services but, I feel compelled to share my recent experiences. I contacted Brett at Bright Pixel Studio about creating a website for our company. He was quick to get me a quote on exactly what I was looking for and I was very happy with the price. After signing a contract and getting into the development of the site, I saw how quick Brett was at adding what we were looking for and designing the site to what we envisioned. He was beyond patient with us as we did not know what we were doing. We gave him some images, some text and that was it. They have provided us a fully functional site exactly how we envisioned it, very professionally, promptly, and at the price he quoted us. I have to say, I would suggest their services to anyone looking to create a website. Very happy that we chose them.

Description of Work
Brett at Bright Pixel Studio created our website which we launched yesterday.

01/01/2014

DONNA B.

After contacting several website companies, my contact with Brett Mitchell of Bright Pixel, made me realize that they were the ones to take over our needs of a web master, as our current person was retiring. We discussed our needs and who our company is over the telephone to begin the process. The only thing missing for me was a face-to-face meeting with Brett, as I believe that helps to fully connect to be sure the website is going to depict the company. It took a few times to get on the same page with a few areas for the site; but overall the creativity and the flow of the site was absolutely wonderful. They continually send you updates of what they are doing and set up a draft site that you an actually see how it looks and make changes as it's being work on. The SEO services are superb; and along with that we are receiving social media services in the form of an email newsletter that goes out monthly. The newsletter format was set up quickly and looked so professional, while still being friendly. We love the pictures, set up of the pages; everything and are so happy that we chose Bright Pixel to re-design, host, and maintain our site.

Description of Work
Redesigned our website and provided SEO enhancements and social media.