Bravo Fence

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2003

4.2

For more than a twelve years Bravo Fence has been servicing the Tampa Bay area and the State of Florida DOT. We can take on fencing projects as small as residential chain link enclosures and as large as a State of Florida Highway Guardrail project requiring special materials and custom fabrication. Call us today! ...

Ballfer Service

Here at Ballfer Service, we are a locally owned and operated company with 30+ years of experience that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality Fencing services such as Fence Installation, Fence Repair, Vinyl or PVC Fence Install & Repair, Wood Fence Install & Repair, Aluminum Fence Install & Repair, Chain Link Fence Install. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Buckeye Fencing

We our a Veteran owned and family run Business. We have over 20 years of experience in fence installation and repair industry. We install vinyl,wood, aluminum,chain link, and various custom fences and gates. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and we strive to me their needs. "Quality over Quantity"

Bay Area Fence Factory

As a 2017 Super Service Award Winner Bay Area Fence Factory, Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Serving our area since 1972. We strive to provide the highest quality fence products and services in the area. We use only the best materials from the best manufacturing companies in the fencing industry. We have established long standing relationships with fence manufacturers to bring our customers excellent American made fence products that you will enjoy for years to come. Ask for Angie's list discount! Residential, commercial & municipal. 20 employees.

Offers by Bay Area Fence Factory on Angi

10/29/2020

Poorly, Crew could not speak English. Fencing installed wasn’t leveled and leaned quite a bit. Another crew came out without a level. They had to use my 6’ level to get it right after my intervention to show how to level the fence post. Pricing was comparable to other companies and I chose Bravo because of another installation on my street. Would not recommend unless you speak Spanish.

Description of Work
PVC vinyl fencing installation

06/04/2020

The quote they gave us was great, but like the bold saying goes, you get what you pay for. Completion of the fence install took about 2 weeks. On day one of install, they arrived with the wrong pickets, wrong locks, and we didn’t fin out until later, they didn’t have the correct gates either. We were told they would be back the next day, because they were not going to make a second trick back for ...

Description of Work
Fence Install

12/02/2017

Went okay but we ended up with a few problems and cannot get anyone out to our house to fix the fence. Now, the company is demanding our other 1/2 of payment for this fence. We will pay once the problems are fixed. • We have three (3) boards we would like to have replaced. 2 boards are cracked and 1 looks like insect damage (who would install cracked boards?) • Gate gap – still have a gap in the g...

Description of Work
Take down old fence and replace with a new fence around our house

11/01/2017

I would say I'd give them an 80% good. A main gate has too much space between the panels. Clean up was not adequate.

Description of Work
needed two vinyl gates installed and a 4' fence around my pool pump.

08/28/2017

I requested a quote for vinyl fencing. I was scheduled for someone to come out the following Monday at 9am. The Thursday prior, someone from Bravo called requesting to change the time to 1pm. Fine, no big deal. 1pm Monday comes and goes. It's been rainy, so I try to be a little flexible. Finally after 2pm I call. I'm told my address is an empty lot (it isn't, I'm sitting in the house as I type thi...

Description of Work
Vinyl fencing.

05/03/2017

They were very professional aND did a great job.

Description of Work
Install new fence

04/30/2017

They did a wonderful job and deliver what was quoted. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
New fence and man gate around entire property.

03/27/2017

I went with another provider that was responsive, professional, and efficient. I will NEVER recommend this Bravo Fencing to anyone in the future.

Description of Work
Needed a perimeter fence installed around my newly built home.

01/03/2017

Daniel from Bravo fence came on December 2nd to give me a quote for the job. He provided me the quote onsite. Later that day we set the date of the install as December 16th. On December 15th I received a text asking to gain access to the property to "remeasure". Via the text I found out that Daniel was no longer with the company and they needed to verify the measurements. I asked via text if there was a problem with making the installation visit and never received a response back. I waited at home for the installation team on the 16th an no one showed. I called to find out that they were not coming for the installation because they did not have the product. I wasted time off work at home needlessly. Over the next few days I had to call the vendor no less than 3 times to find out when the installation would be rescheduled. Finally a date was set as December 28th. When the installation team arrived on the 28th no one spoke English. They did a nice job with the installation overall, but the customer service at Bravo is not existent. From all the calls I made there I only received one returned call. I never received an apology for not being able to make the first installation date. All that was said was they had to follow up on all of Daniel's jobs. Clearly that is not my problem or fault related to my waste of time waiting for the installation. When I called after the job was completed saying that no one spoke English, there was no apology again. No customer service at all!

Description of Work
Install farm fence in the backyard

10/18/2016

Appointment was made immediately and Thomas was actually early for the estimate. His estimate is higher than two others we have gotten and my husband liked one of the other project coordinators better, so we'll most likely be going with them.

Description of Work
Aluminum fencing for a 53 foot section in our back yard.

Category fencing contractor

Vinyl Fencing, DOT Rail, Aluminum Fencing, Temporary Fencing, Metal Fencing, Dumpster Enclosures, Ornamental Steel Fencing, Wood Fencing, Custom Fabrication, Garden Structures, Pergolas, Security Gates

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check