Believe Plumbing

Florida: General
08/31/2022

2312 W Kathleen St

Tampa, FL 33607

Plumbing Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Believe plumbing inc was stared to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of tampa and surrounding areas can trust. Over the the years we have never lost our clients and this has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of tampa and surrounding areas thanks....

plumbers (110)drain cleaning (20)water heaters (12)drain pipe installation (3)water softeners (1)excavating (1)sewer cleaning (4)septic tank service (3)

07/15/2021

I contacted the company because they were offering a coupon if they were contacted and they sent a text saying they were not available to do it until close to the end of the month. They should not advertise if they cannot accommodate requests consistent with Angi's range of timeframes.

Description of Work
Checking a leak and providing a quote for repairs.

Category excavators,plumbing

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

01/16/2021

This is the first time I used Believe Plumbing, but had such a GREAT EXPERIENCE they will be my go-to Plumbing co. moving forward if my home has a problem. A guy named Junior came to my home this week and spotted a tricky leak in under my crawlspace to fix. He did it in a timely manner and explained my option about what a full Re-pipe of my home would entail and approx. what it would cost. I live in a home that was built in 1925 and old homes are generally difficult for plumbing, but not when you have a Plumber who knows what they're doing. You have my repeat business and I've already started referring a neighbor. Thank you, Junior and Believe Plumbing. Sincerely, -Jim P.

Description of Work
Leaking pipes under crawlspace of home

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

08/13/2020

My kitchen drain became clogged early on Wednesday evening. I knew it would not be reasonable to get someone to come fix it that evening, but I remembered that I had used Believe Plumbing previously for the same issue. I called them and the nice lady said she would do whatever she could to make sure the drain got fixed the next day, and she called me first thing Thursday when she got to the office to schedule the appointment. The technician (a young man - I wish I knew his name) was actually early for the appointment. He proceeded to quickly and completely unclog what appeared to me to be a pretty bad blockage. I don't think I could have hoped for any better service - and the cost was very reasonable!! I definitely recommend Believe Plumbing if you have this type of issue.

Description of Work
Need kitchen drain unclogged ASAP.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

02/25/2020

This service was GREAT!! First, I thought the Angie's List deal that I got was very reasonable. The service person was Junior and he did an outstanding job. He was very punctual (actually early but that was OK). Very polite and professional, he took care of my clogged sink quickly and effectively, and completely cleaned up after himself. He acquitted himself very well under tremendous pressure - my dog was constantly trying to "help" him and he had a large audience of my kids and grandkids. I would definitely recommend Junior and Believe Plumbing for your plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Urgent need to have kitchen sink unclogged

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

02/21/2020

It went very well and the follow-up was excellent.

Description of Work
Leaking water line

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

02/17/2020

Believe Plumbing was very responsive to my calls and schedule. This is awesome company. I will use them again for my plumbing needs. Junior was on time, courteous and neat. He did a great job installing a new garbage disposal and new kitchen faucet along with all the plumbing. The price was very reasonable. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Installed garbage disposal, kitchen faucet and all plumbing under kitchen sink

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

01/25/2020

We decided to take on the task of getting our entire home re-piped after having a few copper leaks in old copper pipes. This was a big undertaking as it is an expensive job and involves a lot of holes in the walls. You really want to make sure you hire someone fantastic for this. We got 5 different quotes and did our research. Someone in our neighborhood recommended Believe Plumbing. I did my research and saw the many good reviews. I decided to have the owner, Annier, come by to give a quote. By then I had already had several quotes and knew that their price was very reasonable compared. I was hesitant at first because a lot of the other companies I contacted were in business for 30+ years. I decided to go with Believe Plumbing and I am glad that I did. Annier, who is also the owner, is very involved. He is very patient, I like to ask a ton of questions! The guys he sent out worked very hard. Ismael was very friendly and always had a smile even with our many questions or if we pointed out something. This job is very messy and you will want to cry with the many holes that are necessary but rest assured, Annier has a guy to recommend that does excellent drywall work and will get you right back to where you started. So far the pipes have been great. They do the permit process for you and coordinate the inspector to come by. So it's all legit work. I also had them completely move my water heater from inside the home and into the garage and install a brand new water heater. In my opinion, a good plumber that charges reasonable rates are VERY hard to come by these days. Plumbing work is never cheap but compared to other plumbers who ripe you off, their rates are much more affordable. Annier also came by when the re-pipe was completed and inspects it himself. He does not take payment until the entire job is done and passes inspection by the county. Any issues you bring up, he will address and have a solution. I love that! Today I had to contact Annier because our garbage disposal just went out on us, he was super fast in responding and will have someone out today completing the work with a reasonable price. When you find a company like Believe Plumbing, you save them in your phone and only go to them as you can trust that you are getting the best! I hope they always provide this type of service even when they become an even larger operation. Thank you Believe Plumbing!

Description of Work
re-pipe of whole two story house

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

Review for Believe Plumbing - 2312 W Kathleen St, Tampa, FL - 38349614

10/02/2019

Drain fixed. Their plumber, Junior, was polite and courteous and took care of the problem quickly. Price as represented through Angie's list. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Unclogging of bathroom drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

09/16/2019

I called at 8am, got an appointment for 1 pm and their serviceman, Junior, arrived right on time. He replaced the cannister flush valve and that fixed the problem. Very efficient, professional company and serviceman.

Description of Work
A toilet tank wouldn't fill when flushed

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

07/16/2019

Junior was awesome. On-time, fast, and super friendly. He's got a great future ahead of him. I couldn't believe how easy he made the job seem - I'd been putting it off for years thinking it was going to be expensive. He completed the work in 5 minutes!

Description of Work
Replaced outdoor faucet

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

All Residential & commercial plumbing services plus installation of Septic tanks (No Pumping)

WE DO NOT DO SEPTIC TANK PUMPING