ATi Services of Tampa Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2004

3030 N Rocky Pointe Dr W Ste 150

Tampa, FL 33607

Full service interior remodeling company specializing in Kitchen, Bathroom and Trim Carpentry. We use ATi Staff Employee's to facilitate the work. No sub contractors are used unless required by law such as electrician & plumber. Estimate turn around is normally 24-48 hours or less. Jack Zolnierowski President and #CGC1515139 POLICIES- #MPG51274 & #WCV7048348....

05/23/2022

Robert L.

ATi Services did it again! We used them 3 years ago for our major kitchen/living room/ dining room open concept remodel. This time we called on ATi Services to remodel our master bedroom and master bathroom. This was a major job just like the last one. It involved moving walls, moving plumbing fixtures, electrical and breaking up/ trenching the foundation for the new plumbing layout. We went from a dated 1969 avocado green bathroom, to a clean, functional, modern bathroom that exceeded our expectations. Ryan and the ATi team were top notch to work with. They were great with craftsmanship, communication, cleaning up and the end product speaks for itself. Best thing I can say about ATi Services is that we will be using them again in the future to remodel our other bathroom. I would highly recommend ATi Services to anyone considering doing a kitchen, bathroom or any interior room remodel.

Description of Work
Master Suite Remodel

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

01/11/2020

Susanne P.

I highly recommend ATI Svcs. We bought a home and the kitchen was tiny, old and oddly shaped. We hired Jack to do the job and couldn’t be happier. We had a wish list for our new kitchen and they met every want on our list. Our kitchen and new flooring is beautiful. We were provided a work schedule which was very helpful to know what to expect on what day. His crew is over the top great. They are respectful, professional and perfectionists in their work quality. You will not be disappointed with ATI.

Description of Work
Total kitchen remodel, new flooring throughout our home.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

This was a wonderful project and a HUGE one to boot. All in All it took 5 1/2 weeks and you folks were a pleasure to work with. The communication was great as you used your phone. (Thank you for that.) I wish I could write a review for customers.........you guys would get an "A+"

12/04/2019

Michele D.

Jack Z. and his team made a major remodel go smoothly from start to finish. From listening to what I wanted, then making great suggestions, and overseeing that the tasks were accomplished with minimal interaction needed from me. They were hardworking, always on time, Jack or Ryan provide updates when needed, the other flooring in the house was protected from work, they were very conscientious of the cat living in the home, cleaned up every day, always professional and polite. Awesome job and a very pleased homeowner here!

Description of Work
Complete master bathroom remodel. Removal of garden tub and replace with walk-in shower, removal of popcorn ceilings in MBR, closets and vaulted Bedroom ceiling. Removal of existing vanity, mirror, lighting, and flooring. Install of new vanity, quartz countertop, sinks, toilet, lights, tile flooring, shower and bench, shelves, and repaint.

Category home remodeling

Thank you very much for this review. We love repeat customers. I laughed when you said, only ATi Services is allowed to work in your home. What a great compliment. Thanks again!

11/08/2019

Amy S.

Horrible customer service. Extremely rude and chauvinistic. He has several negative reviews- he pretends they are fake but I had the same negative experience. His quote was inaccurate and did not reflect what we had discussed- It was missing an item and had duplicated line items. He blamed it on me that he had to make the corrections- again, he created the duplications, not me. I kindly requested he update the quote. He stated "I do much larger jobs and they don't require the level of accuracy you are asking for". There's also lots of language in his contract that protects his company in terms of additional fees. I requested a completion date be included to protect myself, and he refused.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you for your review. I am sorry our business model and my personality did not work for you and your project. I always find it curious that we get "A" reviews from people we work with and "F" reports from people whom we don't do any work for. I should have seen the RED Flag when I walked into a partially completed project and found out 3 other companies had been hired and fired prior to my arrival.

05/22/2019

John O.

I decided it was time to remodel the kitchen/family room. I found two very well rated contractors on Angie's List and had them both come out. Both were impressive, but the decision maker was the fact that JackZ addressed an issue having to deal with a wall I wanted pulled down (it contained the kitchen sink venting). The other contractor didn't mention this, the import of which is that this involved additional costs. This is a second home so I was 800 miles away while the project was underway. Jack and his crew lead Ryan, were always in touch if there were issues or questions and I was kept up to date periodically with photos of the work in progress. In addition to the kitchen updates, 1100 sf of new tile was installed throughout the house and the popcorn ceiling was removed from most of the house. The end result is amazing. I was down this past week with family members visiting and everyone agreed that the pictures don't do it justice. More amazing in person. I have total confidence in Jack and his team and his partners. I am signing up with Jack this week for another major project to remodel two of the bathrooms and reconfigure the master BR.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel. Tile throughout house. Remove popcorn ceiling.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you very much for this wonder review as it speaks to our ability to work on projects while the customer is absent and when they return they get WOW!!!. I am proud of our customer service and craftsmanship and you explained both perfectly in this review! Thanks again!

01/01/2019

MARY W.

Everyone was fantastic to work with throughout the entire project. Jack provided us with a quote the same day and was very responsive the entire process keeping us informed each step. He was willing to work with our budget and made sure we knew when items would be add on's to the original cost. Daina's tile work was amazing and he was quick to correct any issues that popped up to ensure that the work was 100%. The bathroom once completed was exactly as we wanted and we have already recommended them to friends. We will definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. Knowing a persons budget up front can really help a Professional Contractor. This allows us to aid our customers in the right direction as far as selections and final design. It was our pleasure to work with you. Jack Z.

10/29/2018

Richard F.

Great. Everything about Jack Z and his crew is first class. I needed to get my house ready for sale and had lots of my own ideas about what needed to be done. Jack Z was able to provide his wealth of experience to guide me to the items that would provide the best return of investment. His crew painted the inside, fixed a few areas of tile, removed a huge builtin in the family room, fixed a sagging ceiling on the lanai, retextured walls and ceilings, installed fans, installed new carpet, and a few other items. Everyone was a pleasure to work with and the house looks great.

Description of Work
Getting my house ready for sale

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,interior painters

Thank you very much for your review. We enjoyed working with you very much. Good Luck in your new home! I understand the house sold in just a few days after it was listed.

08/18/2018

Robert L.

We just completed our major kitchen, dining room and living room renovation with ATI Services. I can not say enough good things about Jack Z and his team. Our project consisted of removing three interior walls to go with a full open concept feel (after we had a structural engineer confirm no walls were load bearing). We added all new white shaker cabinets, blue pearl granite, tile floor, tile backsplash and an eight-foot island as the center piece of the kitchen. We selected Jack to be the general contractor and handle everything, all we had to do was pick our design, finishes and provide feedback. Jack has a great network of vendors and suppliers that he deals with to help you picking out your floors, backsplash, fixtures, counter tops and cabinets. Jacks team completed all the demo work, handled all the plumbing, electrical, removal of old tile floor, install new tile floor, retexture ceiling, installing all new recessed lights, installing all appliances, upgrading electrical panel, trenching for power to the new island and installation of all plumbing & light finishes. Jack is a class act to deal with and you will always know where you stand with the project as well as what is coming up next. The crew at ATI was top notch. They were always on-time every morning 8am, greeted with a smile, worked hard all day and cleaned up their mess at the end of each day. For the amount of demo work and construction work that we had going on, we only chose not to live in the house for two nights while the new floor was being installed. For the remaining six weeks, we were able to continue living in our house with running water, AC, power and amenities we would need to be comfortable. When it came to the budget, Jack was spot on. He asked what our budget was up front, asked what we wanted to accomplish and we went from there. We paid incremental milestone payments that were agreed prior to the start of work and there were no hidden costs along the way. Jack is a very transparent guy. He will be very straight with you from the first time meet him at consultation until the after the final day of the project (we still talk to Jack). I will be clear that ATI Services was not the cheapest quote we received, but they were not the highest quote either. I am a firm believer in, you get what you pay for. Jacks team does quality work and you will not be disappointed with your finished product. I would highly recommend ATI Services to anyone looking for a kitchen or bath remodel. We will be calling Jack and his team back in the future to update both our bathrooms.

Description of Work
Kitchen, Living room and Dining Room Open Concept

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

This review is awesome and hits on all the points ATi Services is noted for: A Fair price (not the lowest one) Great Customer Service with Quality Work. You nailed our business plan and we loved working with you. Great Communication and Working Together made this a dream job for us as well as you! The final results shown below are wonderful to see over and over again! It's what I like to call a Magazine Kitchen. I wish I could post the before pictures. It doesn't look like the same house.

06/27/2018

Janet W.

Great. Completely satisfied. Professional, courteous, punctual, good communications, and reasonably priced such for high level of workmanship. Full service general contractor. Also, Jack Z. guided me thru the insurance process which was invaluable. They stuck with me thru several unanticipated plumbing issues that went beyond the original scope of work. Highly recommend their services and would use them again.

Description of Work
Complex renovations

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Most of all thank you for being so nice and generous with my staff. They are still taking about it! We would like to work with you again, BUT NO MORE FLOODS..............LOL

06/25/2018

Jennifer E.

We had both of our bathrooms completely remodeled by ATI Services and they turned out beautiful - we couldn't be happier!! Ryan and Dave (and Jack Z) were awesome to work with! They were always on time, friendly and had a great attention to detail so that everything came out perfect. Ryan's experience with several bathroom remodels was a bonus - he helped us finalize decisions by offering suggestions/options for paint colors, fixtures etc. I would definitely recommend ATI to anyone who is looking to make improvements to their home!

Description of Work
2 Bathroom Remodels

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. You folks were great to work with and the communication on your part was excellent. Thanks again and enjoy your new bathrooms.

Personal Pitstop

Reliable on time & attention to detail -Commercial Power washing -Residential Power washing services

Spray pressure wash

Pressure Washing Service Pressure Clean Home, Driveway And Roof.

Hurricane Clean Pressure Washing

Tampa native/Brandon resident Josh Haker has been pressure washing Tampa Bay for over eight years. In 2009, he formed Hurricane Clean, Inc., a Florida corporation, serving Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Manatee counties, and areas in close proximity. Hurricane Clean employees are professional and clean… you don’t have to worry about suspicious characters coming to your home whether or not you’re home when we come to clean. Our workers are licensed and insured employees, not contractors. We provide free estimates, and we visit the property we will be cleaning before we estimate every job. Contact us for your free estimate today, and start enjoying a beautiful clean surrounding for months!

Offers by Hurricane Clean Pressure Washing on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Kitchen & bathroom remodeling. Interior & exterior painting. Drywall repairs. Popcorn removal & texturing. Flooring. Tile. Hardwood. Laminate & carpeting sales & installation. Door sales & installation. Granite installation. General remodeling. Home repairs. Custom cabinetry. Ceiling fans. Countertops. Electrical. Handyman. Wallpaper removal.

Home additions.