ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2012

6403 N 50th St

Tampa, FL 33610

Cost is determined by the job....

06/11/2015

Andrew D.

Description of Work

Category carpet cleaners

08/11/2012

Christopher P.

I moved into a new apartment on Wednesday. Fleas were coming out of the carpet in droves. The previous tenant obviously had several filthy animals. I advised the landlord of the flea problem the same day. He apologized and told me that ATB Carpet & Restoration Services had just cleaned the carpet on Monday (two days prior), but they were scheduled to come to the complex again the following day so he would have them come by and clean the apartment again. They never showed up; I waited around all day in the flea infested apartment because they never gave my landlord a time frame. At the end of the day, I went to the landlords office to ask what the issue was. The landlord told me he had just talked to ATB Carpet & Restoration Services who told him they were really busy but they were still planning to come by in the evening. I left the apartment and went to a relatives house so they could work in an empty apartment and I could seek some relief from the attacks. I came back 3 hours later to a pathetic excuse of a hand-written receipt tucked in my door. The floors were bone dry, fleas still there. Called ATB Carpet & Restoration the next day, the dispatcher stated that the driver had 4 emergency calls and was not able to come by at all that night??? I called the hand-written phone number on the receipt and spoke to "David" who stated that he did, in fact, come to the apartment and pet treated the carpets; David also added that steam cleaning would not do anything for my flea problem and I would need to call an exterminator about the fleas. I ended up renting a "Rug Dr." from the local Publix for $30. The waste water I collected from the rental was black from every room in the apartment. There's no way they came twice this week. I have not seen a flea since I steam cleaned the apartment myself. Avoid ATB Carpet & Restoration Services at all costs; what a waste of time.

Description of Work
According to the company, they supposedly steam cleaned the carpets two days before I moved in and a day after I moved in.

Category carpet cleaners

ATB is a carpet cleaning company. We do not treat flea problems. The apartment landlord should of had a pest control company treat your apt.

Apex Paint and Repair

American Pro Line Painting

Perfect Tone Painting Tampa

We offer high quality interior and exterior painting at affordable prices. With over 5 years of quality experience, I know what it takes to make your home look beautiful. Using the newest and best products available on the market. Interior/ exterior new construction job or as simple as spraying out a piece of old furniture to look new again. We also specialize in power washing decks, houses, and fences. If you feel tired of your kitchen we can also spray your cabinets out to give them a new look.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration

How is ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration overall rated?

ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration is currently rated 3 overall out of 5.

What days are ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration open?

ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration is open:

Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

What payment options does ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration provide

ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration accepts the following forms of payment: Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express

Does ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration offer free estimates?

Yes, ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration offers free project estimates.

Does ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration offer a senior discount?

No, ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration does not offer a senior discount.

Does ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration offer emergency services?

Yes, ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration?

No, ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration does not offer warranties.

What services does ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration offer?

ATB Carpet Cleaning and Restoration offers the following services: Carpet, upholstery, air duct, dry vent cleaning, water extraction, drywall, acoustical, painting, wallcovering, appliances maintenance, millwork, wood refinishing, glass, windows, miniblinds, doors, frames, flooring, base, demolition, waste removal, concrete, railings, electrical, lighting, cabling, hvac, air balance, plumbing, toilet partitions, ceramic & stonework.