Appliance Parts To Go, Inc.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2014

3901 W Waters Ave

Tampa, FL 33614

4 employees 6 sub contractors we accept all major credit cards and debit cards and we aim to please our customers! Customer satisfaction is our goal....

06/15/2014

Melissa K.

BUYER BEWARE If you want to pay 10 times the cost of an item this is the place to go. Once you buy a product from Appliance Parts To Go, it will become an heirloom because they do not accept returns. I bought some parts for a dryer (totaling $125) and the cost was more then I expected but I wasnt' sure. After doing some research, I got someone to come out to my house and repair the dryer (parts and labor included) for $75. When I tried to return the products I bought from Appliance Parts To Go, I discovered they do not accept returns. I suppose I should take responsibility for not doing my homework ahead of time, but I felt like this company truly took advantage of me. The parts should have cost about $25 retail. This was a $125 lesson that I hope no one else has to learn the hard way. I definitely would not recommend anyone use this company.

Description of Work
Sold me a thermostat & heater

Category appliance sales

12/05/2007

KAREN V.

After having a bad experiences with an A/C contractor from this list, I had a better experience from a 2nd company. They did service call in Sept. (07) and I had the options of fixing what was seriously wrong (minimum $1500) but they thought I shouldn t put that much into a 10 yr old unit and I should replace everything (including much ductwork) with a brand new unit. It started acting up again so I called Parts To Go & A/C Svcs. They have always been good at having the parts to anything as long as you have the model number of (appliance). They will tell you how to install it. Anyway 2 guys came out the same day I called and looked at the other estimate and said they would do the same work listed on the other estimate for $900. Troy emphasized that he strongly believed I did not need a new unit. They were efficient and got the job done. I m grateful to them for not trying to convince me I needed a whole new system. They gave a 1 yr warranty.

Description of Work
Condenser & coils cleaned, contactors replaced, fan motor replaced, another fan motor cleaned & oiled. System checked & cleaned thoroughly.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/30/2007

KAREN V.

Anyway, two guys from Parts to go came out the same day and took a look at the other company's estimate. They said they would do the same work at a fraction of the cost. Troy emphasized he strongly believed I did not need a new unit. They were efficient and got the job done. I am grateful for their honesty, not trying to convince me to get a whole new system. They even gave me a one year warranty on their work.

Description of Work
After having bad experiences with another Contractor I had a better experience with this company. The other company came out for a service call and told me I had the option of fixing what was seriously wrong (minimum $1500) or that I should not waste my money on a 10 year old unit, rather I should replace everything including ductwork with a brand new unit. It started to Act up so i called Parts to Go. They are very good at having, or getting the parts to anything you need, as long as you can give them the model number, they will even stall it too!

Category appliance repair

104 LCCA Electric & A/C Corp

IERNA's Heating & Cooling

WE SERVICE ALL HVAC & PLUMBING MAKES AND MODELS | Same - Day Service 7 - Days a Week; IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing proudly serves the Air conditioning, Heating and Plumbing needs of our customers in Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Polk and Pinellas Counties in Florida. If you are in need of any HVAC or Plumbing services from air conditioning repair to plumbing and water heater repairs, IERNA's is here to help. We also service, repair and maintain all kinds of HVAC and plumbing equipment. So if you need a quick repair or a more in depth equipment replacement, give the Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing experts at IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing a call today at (813) 489-6930 or visit us online at www.iernaair.com. License#CAC1813676 | CFC1429475

Offers by IERNA's Heating & Cooling on Angi
    Air Pro's HVAC Contracting, LLC

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate! Military and Senior Discount of 5%.

plumbing, duct cleaning

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Appliance Parts To Go, Inc.

How is Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. overall rated?

Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. open?

Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. is open:

Sunday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM

What payment options does Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. provide

Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Appliance Parts To Go, Inc.?

No, Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. offer?

Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. offers the following services: We install appliances, we repair appliance, and sales appliance new and used. We install a/c units, we repair a/c units and we sales a/c units from Trane, Rheem, Goodman, Tempstar, York and Heil and many more! We sale hot water heaters as well service them.

Are there any services Appliance Parts To Go, Inc. does not offer?

plumbing, duct cleaning