Allservices Frameless Glass Co

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2013

Allservices Glass Co is located in the heart of Tampa. We specialize in frameless shower enclosures and all frameless glass. We also can offer you custom cut mirrors, table tops, and all other glass. We also do commercial storefront and entry ways! We now offer custom closets, built from solid wood shelving line....

The Window Depot LLC

The Window Depot LLC

The Window Depot specializes in replacement windows, entry and patio doors, siding, and virtually anything homeowners need to upgrade the beauty, value, energy efficiency, and safety of their homes. The Window Depot serves all of Tampa Bay, from Bradenton to St. Pete Beach, Clearwater to New Port Richey, Dade City to Brandon to Riverview, South Tampa to New Tampa to Westchase. We hire specialists in each field for the products we offer and are installed at your home or business. Quality, clean, prompt and professional installation is what we provide for you and for family/business. We want you to enjoy your home, right now. For many customers, we’ll get started with only $100 down. The Window Depot offers affordable finance options, including up to 18 months same-as-cash.

03/08/2017

We worked with Frank Mora. They did a very nice job. The workers were great and didn't leave a mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in glass on our shower.

CATEGORY glass repair

04/02/2013

The wire closet racks in my master bedroom had fallen twice. I checked around for options to repair the wire shelves and came across the alternate option by AllServices for wooden shelves. I was contacted by Derek to discussed my needs. He came out to measure and offered product samples and closet configuration options. I only needed the basic shelves without the frills. I was not pressured into b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AllServices installed wooden closet shelves in my master bedroom walk-in closet.

CATEGORY closet systems,glass repair

03/10/2013

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The mirrored front of a pair of drawers from a hall cabinet were dropped and broken. The broken glass had to be removed and replaced; Also there had to be holes drilled to accommodate the drawer pulls. It was a very small job, but Derrick at Allservices frameless glass was fine with replacing the mirror. He was so nice about everything and very detail oriented. He polished the part of the knob that rests on the glass to protect it. When one of the drawer knobs was a bit wobbly, he sized a spacer to fit under neath to get it stable. I wish I had more work for them to do. I liked that the shop was so convenient to where I live. Everyone was so nice and friendly.

CATEGORY closet systems

Frameless Glass Enclosures Mirrors Table Tops Wood Shelving Glass Doors Partition Walls Sneeze Guards Commercial Entry Ways Storefronts Insulated Windows Doors Glass Door Custom Glass French Doors Custom Closets Glass Sealing Sealer Surface Sealer Sealing Floor Sealing Granite Sealing

Bathroom Remodels Tile Work Plumbing Work Vehical Glass