Allied Wrecking LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2015

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Demolition Dismantling contractors; Removal, site prep for Interior Exterior renovations per plan; Building Wrecking, Fire cleanup, concrete cutting, asbestos, interior selective demo, air laundry duct cleaning, final clean small wrecking, garage sheds, carports, site clearing, tree removal, dismantling, salvage, scrap metal Commercial, Industrial, residential "CLEARING THE WAY FOR TOMMOROW- today" ...

ruiz painting Inc

Ruiz Painting has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Commercial and Residential!

Bright Future Painting

We are a family-owned and operated business striving for greatness! Based in Riverview with 35 years of experience and expertise in painting, we have the skills and tools that help us achieve your dream painting for your home. We are experts in exterior, interior painting, as well as custom painting. We look forward to your call!

Craft Painting LLC

Craft Painting LLC is based on a very simple premise - provide world class painting service with a hometown feel and prices that are reasonable for our local clients. During our time in Clearwater, we've not only completed countless impeccable interior and exterior painting jobs, we've also made quite a few friends along the way. For us, the quality of your home or business's paint job and the professional service we deliver are our calling cards. If you like what we do, and we believe you will, then you'll be happy to recommend us to others in the Pinellas County area. You may also see our information at: https://www.craftpaintingflorida.com/

Offers by Craft Painting LLC on Angi

06/23/2016

Description of Work
They demolished a house for me-legally ;-) |Mr. Kilroy was a complete joy to work with. He realized I had no idea what to do. He took charge, but never made me feel like an idiot. The work started about a week or so late due to another job he was doing, but the work was done in the allotted time. He and his crew cleaned up the site and all was complete. I would definitely hire this company again.

Category excavators

06/21/2016

Description of Work
I had this company demolish a small house for me. The bid was a little higher than the others I got, but I selected them b/c Mr. Kilroy was patient and realized I had no idea what needed to be done. He never treated me like an imbecile. He walked and talked me through the entire process. He kept me informed about where the process was at each step. When there was a short delay in beginning the demolition, he informed me. He pulled all of the permits, completed the work on time, cleaned up the site afterwards. I was more than pleased with working with him and the company.

Category excavators

Demolition Services, Asbestos, Interior Guts, Concrete Cutting, Building Wrecking

Construction