We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Allied Wrecking LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2015

1802 N Howard Ave

Tampa, FL 33607

Demolition Dismantling contractors; Removal, site prep for Interior Exterior renovations per plan; Building Wrecking, Fire cleanup, concrete cutting, asbestos, interior selective demo, air laundry duct cleaning, final clean small wrecking, garage sheds, carports, site clearing, tree removal, dismantling, salvage, scrap metal Commercial, Industrial, residential "CLEARING THE WAY FOR TOMMOROW- today" ...

06/23/2016

CHERYL P.

Description of Work
They demolished a house for me-legally ;-) |Mr. Kilroy was a complete joy to work with. He realized I had no idea what to do. He took charge, but never made me feel like an idiot. The work started about a week or so late due to another job he was doing, but the work was done in the allotted time. He and his crew cleaned up the site and all was complete. I would definitely hire this company again.

Category excavators

06/21/2016

Cheryl P.

Description of Work
I had this company demolish a small house for me. The bid was a little higher than the others I got, but I selected them b/c Mr. Kilroy was patient and realized I had no idea what needed to be done. He never treated me like an imbecile. He walked and talked me through the entire process. He kept me informed about where the process was at each step. When there was a short delay in beginning the demolition, he informed me. He pulled all of the permits, completed the work on time, cleaned up the site afterwards. I was more than pleased with working with him and the company.

Category excavators

Real Deal Painting

Stewartworld Dryer Vent Service

Specializing in removal of debris in Vent and wall air flow structure. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Call us today at 727-328-7218!

Home Pride Painting Inc

We are a full service painting company. Experienced in all aspects of Interior and exterior Painting. Projects vary from, occupied residences offices etc. We also offer drywall and texturing. Popcorn removal and texturing specialists. We have many satisfied clients from all over the tri-county region. All services provided are offered in House only.I look forward to speaking with any questions you may have regarding your project's. Always a free estimate. Thank you. Lance Muffley

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    SP14291
    Florida
    Hillsborough County
    08/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing

Demolition Services, Asbestos, Interior Guts, Concrete Cutting, Building Wrecking

Construction