Air Rescue Air Conditioning

Founded 1946 • With Angi since July 2006

4.1

1429 Massaro Blvd

Tampa, FL 33619

Air Rescue is a full-service air conditioning and heating contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating and air conditioning systems. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits heating and air conditioning analysis. Cost is determined by the job. Additional phone numbers - (866) 216-2946, (813) 315-3661, (813) 737-3338, (727) 232-4000, (866) 216-2946, (813) 315-3661, (813) 737-3338, (727) 232-4000. See website & BBB for additional phone numbers. Additional fax - (813) 549-0305. Additional website - www.911cold.com. Additional DBAs - Sheppard Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc, Riva Group, Sheppard's Air Rescue Air Conditioning. Additional contact names - Harold J Myers, Stacey Myers, Steve Wilson, John C Nolen, John C Nolen, Mary Grantham....

10/10/2021

Curtis K.

This is the same review as it is on google . I feel as many people as possible should know how terrible this company is . Air Rescue should be called Air Sabotage . I've had them for a couple years so I'm serious when i say STAY AWAY. They installed a new AC unit about 2 years ago with a mesh on top of the AC unit. I have had continuous issues every 3 to 4 months , not thinking it was a big deal . This month (Sept 2021) I got fed up because I just paid $1300.00 for a new Soap Board and other items in August. They take DAYS for someone to come out even if your a member. EACH TIME THEY COME OUT ITS $49.00 EVEN FOR A MEMBER Only reason I knew that the mesh was constricting my AC is because I called another company and the first thing they told me was that the mesh is a clear problem. Being with Air Rescue for a couple years has been the worst experience. They will always UPSELL you also when the tech is there. Also they're way behind in technology , I can't even pay online for my membership, this is 2021 not 1999. Don't get ripped off by Air Rescue. They have crappy service , charge members $49.00 just to drive out and look at your unit, WILL DEFINATELY UPSELL YOU WHILE THEY ARE THERE and WILL NOT TELL YOU all the real issues. They will avoid telling you the real problem to squeeze out every dollar they possibly can while they are there. This review is really ZERO STARS.

Description of Work
my ac was not working at all , and they made it worse

07/09/2021

JEANNE P.

They were excellent. They knew their job.

Description of Work
Put a Air Handler and condenser

09/20/2020

RICHARD R.

The tech, (Glen, BEWARE), told me that I needed a new capacitor. The unit was only 4 year old, it would have been covered under warranty. He said the voltage was low and he new the AC was only 4 years old and all new AC's come with a 10 year parts warranty. The Capacitor either works or it does not. MY BAD for not checking. Then he charged me $155. I am ****** OFF. Then he must have accidently, ( I hope), knocked the pvc drain off the connection in the handler and it caused it to cycle, (turn on and off). I had to call them back 2 times and they did NOT check the drain or the float shut off in both of those service rechecks. It took Duke Energy to come out and find the problem. It was NOT low voltage wiring like AR tried to tell me. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING, TOTAL RIPOFF. F'N BS. The same service person, GLEN, ripped my son off as well, sold him a new ac unit that did NOT need to be replaced. BEWARE OF AIR RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE OR BUY FROM THEM, BAD, BAD , BAD jON/SEMINOLE FL

Description of Work
ANNUAL AC SERVICE

08/17/2020

Sonji S.

It went very well didn't take long to come and the workers was very professional and preform excellent. When I did go on line the timing as quick and accurate. It was explained the need for another unit which was perfect taking the time to do this just remarkable. Thanks

Description of Work
Air conditining

06/23/2020

Ken G.

I would never use this business again. They lead you in with a $39.95 tune-up and their employees proceed to upsell their services or repairs. Had 2 systems serviced by them, both needed capacitors? Was told since one was still under warranty the cost would be $153.00. Since the 2nd was not under warranty, the cost would be over $300.00 for a $10.00 part. When I told the employee it was too expensive, he made a fake call to his office to get the price reduced to $153.00. It was fake as he made a 2nd call to get an approval for my credit card and was on hold for a while before someone answered. Fake call picked up right away and the call sounded fake. Wrote to the company and complained - no response now for over a week. This company takes advantage and in my opinion is untrustworthy and unprofessional. STAY AWAY!

Description of Work
A/C Annual Tune-Up

09/27/2019

Jeffery D.

They were excellent, courteous and they were on time. They explained what needs to be done and show their process prior to anything being done. They gave an excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Small- Heating & A/C-

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, small appliance repair

09/23/2019

Tom W.

Very well Enrique Velazquez and Deynel are two excellent installers and Technicians

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/07/2019

Michael G.

It was perfect. The guy came out and was thorough. Once I told him what my issues was he went through everything and resolved my issue. I would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Troubleshooted my system.

Thank you for sharing!

03/06/2019

Alberta L.

Excellent. They do a very good job. Their technicians are prompt, courteous, and efficient.

Description of Work
Bi-annual air conditioning service.

We are glad to hear it!

03/06/2019

Lance L.

This company is more than B+ but there is always room for improvement . They have been the best I have come across in my area and they do a great job all around. They are quick to respond and everyone is very professional. I will continue to have them service my system and I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Service and repair of Air Conditioning System

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback!

03/05/2019

Nancy P.

Our technician, Jimmie is wonderful. He explained everything he needed to do on a repair and helped us to make some important decisions concerning health issues and air quality. This is a great company and I cannot say enough good things. Always respectful of our property while on the job. I strongly recommend and most certainly will continue to have Air Rescue handle all our service and repair needs.

Description of Work
Service and Repair of our Air Conditioning System.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Amazing! Jimmy will appreciate your kind words as management sure loves to hear we are doing right by our customers. Thank you [Member Name Removed].

03/05/2019

Kyle O.

This is a great company. I was referred to them by family who have great relationship and is always a great experience for them. Communication is also great. There was a hiccup in scheduling and they were very accommodating - rearranging their work to meet my needs and timeline as I travel. Also, there are no hard sales they are concerned about doing what is best for the client. Very honest, upfront and transparent about the work being necessary. I highly recommend as this is a true professional.

Description of Work
Repair and services my Air Conditioning System

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Amazing review! Thank you for sharing! We hope to service you and your family for years to come!

02/05/2019

Carlos V.

A whole new system needed to be installed. Joe showed us everything needing to be replaced and took the time to let us know several options that were available. In the end, we went this his professional recommendation and we are absolutely pleased. Thank you again to the whole team. You have a referral for life with us.

Description of Work
A/C diagnostic

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, air duct cleaning

If this doesn't make anyone's day, I don't know what does! We have worked very hard to satisfy our customers and we are happy you are satisfied.

01/24/2019

James R.

They did outstanding work very professional and friendly to work with and answered all my questions about the unit.

Description of Work
Installed new air conditioner.

We are happy to help!

01/14/2019

marisol R.

The Air Rescue representatives did a wonderful job replacing my ac unit. They made sure the job was not only completed but completed to code. It felt good to know they were looking out for my best interest as the homeowner. I recommend them to all my friends.

Description of Work
Ac replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Make sure that you have your friends tell us that you are the one to refer them so you can get a $50 gift card for each referral.

01/14/2019

Fred M.

The technician was very good. He went above and beyond.

Description of Work
I have used them for a couple of years. I used them recently, because I was having a problem, that they came out, diagnosed the problem and replaced a fan motor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Glad to hear it! Make sure you ask for him on your next service! Thank you.

Angel A.

It was great! They were prompt, didn't hassle me, had a cancellation and immediately took care of me. I would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned out my condensation line and did annual maintenance check.

Suzanne A.

It was fine. The gentleman was very profession and got the work done.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance check up. They suggested a surge protector and we got it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Glad we can help! Send a friend or family member our way and get a $50 gift card. We appreciate your business!

Douglas O.

It was very well. We are going to request the same man when we need it done next year because we enjoyed talking to him, very friendly. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance upkeep.

Alice C.

My experience was very good. I've had a lot of work done from them and I've never had any issues. I would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance on my unit, and put in ultra violet lights.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Fantastic! We love to hear this! Thank you for your continued trust with Air Rescue!

12/22/2018

Lisa R.

They were very professional. Many ac companies are very pushy in regard to selling additional services. Our service tech was very honest, and performed the work that we requested. The work was done well.

Description of Work
Work on my ac unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to serve you for many years to come.

RONALD S.

The technician arrived during the scheduled appointment times and performed the required work quickly and courteously.

Description of Work
Semi-annual checkup and cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to continue providing exceptional service to you and your home.

RONALD S.

The crew arrived early in the time frame they specified and promptly completed the work.

Description of Work
Replace complete HVAC

Gregory C.

Very happy with the quality of their work, and honoring the warranty on the system we purchased from them originally.

Description of Work
Regular annual maintenance, plus replaced critical A/C parts under original manufacturers warranty.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for sharing this with us! We hope to continue serving you for years to come.

12/26/2017

Christina M.

The two men were professional and very efficient. They had to coordinate with a subcontractor for a crane to be used to place the compressor on the rooftop of condo in downtown St. Petersburg. They were friendly and thorough in their explanation of the Nest unit that they installed with the Rheem AC. Yes. We would hire them again. Very satisfied with all the process.

Description of Work
Air conditioner unit replaced - air handler and compressor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Mr. Handyman Serving Brandon

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Drywall, Remodeling and Carpentry services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

JJM Plumbing

JJM Plumbing is a third generation, family-owned and operated company proudly serving Hillsborough County and parts of Pasco County. Because we are a small company our prices are very competitive! We are not like those other large Plumbing corporations that overcharge! 18 years of experience ensures quality workmanship! We will keep your house clean and wear boot covers to protect your floors we also carry cleaning supplies so we can tidy up after the job is done. I guarantee my work for 1 year on parts and labor. I look forward to earning your business!

Offers by JJM Plumbing on Angi
    Duct Depot

Duct Depot LLC has more than 14 years experience of providing Florida with professional air duct, H-VAC, and dryer duct cleaning, along with many other services to help keep your air quality clean as can be to help the health of you, your family, and anyone who visits your property. We provide cleaning services to residential and commercial customers alike, so contact us today to service your home or business office.

Offers by Duct Depot on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Air conditioning, heat pump, troubleshooting, diagnosis, preventive maintenance, humidifiers & duct work replacement.