AdvantaClean of Tampa

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2012

Specializing in water damage, mold removal, air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning for the residential, commercial and industrial markets....

Ductz of Tampa Bay

DUCTZ of Tampa Bay provides its customers with expertly trained and highly energized professionals with years of experience working in the Air Quality Industry. Using a patented "Foil-Lining Process", DUCTZ Professionals attention to detail, focus on quality, and outstanding value are proven to leave you with cleaner, healthier air.

Almighty Ducts

Almighty Ducts, Specializing in Residential and Commercial duct cleaning. Is you’re home safe? Your ductwork is a breeding ground for mold, bacteria, viruses, dust mites, and pollen. Call the experts today! Www.Almightyducts.com

Home Safe Claims

We are in the business of helping homeowners get paid from the Insurance Companies for accidental damages in their homes. These damages many times are PLUMBING related. If you are having plumbing issues reach out to us before spending any MONEY. We offer a FREE inspection and We will be able to let you know if your damage QUALIFIES to get COMPENSATION from your Homeowners Insurance so you don't have to spend your own money.

07/26/2020

Excellent. I have used AdvantaClean annually for the last few years and have found them to be responsive and effective. I recommend AdvantaClean without reservation. donald l. mellman, md.

Description of Work
Cleaning of dryer lint

Category dryer vent cleaning

02/16/2019

The AvantaClean technicians did a very careful cleaning of the AC system and made sure all surfaces in our property were protected while they did their work. They were very courteous and answered all of our questions. They also cleaned up after themselves, which I greatly appreciated. My husband and I would recommend AvantaClean Tampa to everyone. We are so pleased with the results.

Description of Work
We needed mold remediation after the last tenant moved out of our townhouse. I searched the web and found six companies that might solve our problem. Of these six, I chose AvantaClean and I’m glad I did. Brian Westmoreland and his team are highly skilled in the latest techniques of mold removal. His technicians did a thorough job of removing the mold from the air conditioning system and ducts.

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

04/12/2018

AdvantaClean rep., Brian explained the process to us in detail. The AdvantaClean crew arrived as scheduled on time. The crew were professional & neat. A nice group of people. They made an un-pleasant situation as pleasant as it could be. The work was completed within the time frames they projected. We are happy we found them. Brian was also helpful in putting us in touch with a contractor to help ...

Description of Work
We needed treatment in one of our bedrooms.

Category mold removal

02/22/2018

Dealing with Brian at AdvantClean was a pleasure. The work was done professionally, and everyone we dealt with was courteous and great. I would recommend AdvantaClean of Tampa to anyone.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

08/28/2017

Brian was responsive in a timely manner and very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaning of air ducts after concrete floors were polished in new construction

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

Water damage, mold removal, air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available