Action Lock & Safe

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2005

Action Lock and Safe is your direct source for all of your locksmith and security needs. Our staff will provide you with the highest quality in customer service and will educate you in so you can make an informed decision in your security needs. We carry a large selection and offer professional in-home installation. Visit our showroom in Tampa Bay. Additional DBAs - Action Locksmith, Bend Corporation....

INTEGRITY KEY LOCK AND SAFE LLC

INTEGRITY KEY LOCK AND SAFE LLC

INTEGRITY KEY, LOCK, AND SAFE, LLC IS A FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED BUSINESS (dba INTEGRITY KEY, LOCK, & SAFE). WE ARE AN EXPERIENCED (20+ years) PROFESSIONAL LOCKSMITH COMPANY. WE PROVIDE A HIGH QUALITY & AN INFORMED SERVICE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. Additional address - 4315 W Santiago St, Tampa FL 33629 .

06/27/2018

Called Action, set appointment for next afternoon. Arrived promptly and adjusted/repaired our front door deadbolt. Very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deadbolt on residence front door would not unlock.

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

04/27/2016

Showed up 15 minutes early. Very professional and courteous. Excellent experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed 2 dead bolt door locks

CATEGORY doors

04/04/2016

Provider said the Action Lock and Safe serviced my area. Appointment made and funds for payment withdrawn from an account. The next day, I received  a message from Angie's List Action Lock and Safe no longer served my area. Had I not notified Angies List they did not perform work and gotten a refund on payment, they would have happily went about their merry way with my funds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Action Lock and Safe was requested to open 2 Kwik-set "magic" keys that failed.

02/11/2016

He did a great job. He was very time-efficient. I was in a position where I needed to get in the house right away and he was really fast in getting there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He provided me with lockout service.

02/05/2016

They came on time and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Big Deal for locksmith service.

CATEGORY locksmith

Lock rekey & replacement. Safe sales and service. Electronic access control.

Alarm systems.