ACS Home Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

1712 E Seward St

Tampa, FL 33604

If you’re looking for a reliable HVAC or Electrical contractor in Tampa or anywhere in Hillsborough, Pasco, or Pinnellas County, turn to ACS Home Services. We are known for providing red carpet service to both residential and commercial customers. Backed by over 60 years of collective experience, we ensure a job done right every time with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. From general heating and air conditioning repairs to replacements and new installations, the company’s team of experts can help. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including the holidays for any emergency heating or cooling or electrical. Call now to schedule an appointment. We truly care about the community we serve and want nothing more than your complete comfort and satisfaction....

06/17/2022

Adam J.

Horrible! They do not honor their price match guarantee! I got another bid for $2500 less elsewhere & had to cancel services with this company & push my install out to next week in the middle of a heat wave because this company sells lies. They try to get you to install 1st then get a price match. I got my 2nd opinion 1st and good thing I did as they did not honor the terms of the quote they had me sign; which states to get the lowest price-$50 less than their competitors. They just lie and have the manager call you with a ton of excuses while being extremely unprofessional.

Description of Work
Duct work install

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

02/28/2022

James M.

On Jan 26th 2022 ACS went to my 88yr old mother-in-laws house to do a air conditioning tune up. They did the tune up and told her that the service box was rusted and needed to be changed. Which it did. The tune up was $24.95 but they asked her for a check for $1200.00 to cover the tune up and install the new box. They told her the box was on back order. they never gave her a service ticket for the call. I found out about this 2 weeks later and called and cancelled the order and to get a copy of the invoice. They did refund her money. Just telling everyone to get a few quotes for jobs. Got the job done for $405.00

Description of Work
Electrical service box for air conditioner

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/09/2020

MARK - LINDA M.

Did not accept the job. They may do fine work but I was upset they list 'Free Estimates' on Angie's List, but when calling they charge $79.00, which they say is waived if you take the job---which ISN'T a free estimate!!!

Description of Work
Major kitchen remodel was proposed but see note.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/16/2020

Hadi B.

Richard was polite and respectful, not timely. He came with another gentleman named Cal, I walked them thru the entire home and we went over the scope of the work, appointment took roughly 30 minutes. Richard wrote down my e-mail and said he would send a quote over that afternoon. I never received a quote. Pretty disappointing to go thru all the trouble of setting up an in home estimate, using my time away from other things in life (my small child and housework) to have a paid professional not provide a quote or even the courtesy of a follow-up. Thankfully, we were able to secure another electrician who was able to complete the work.

Description of Work
Had an in home estimate for moving up electrical switches, outlets and installing a new smart thermostat.

10/19/2018

Eduardo G.

I first hired ACS for a small job at a new house purchase in Holiday on the electrical box to remediate a double tap situation. ACS texted me to confirm my appointment the day prior and then on the day of service, they texted me when he was on his way. Richard was professional, courteous and well-groomed. He performed the service quickly and his attitude was very pleasant. I have hired them now two more times for different electrical services and my friend used them as well. All three times we had Richard and he was great! I will use ACS again and again because I can count on them to do a wonderful job and because Richard is a star employee.

Description of Work
Electrical services

10/12/2018

James H.

The technician (Richard) arrived on time. He was professional, clean, worked quietly in my home. The finished product was awesome. My spare bedroom and pantry look great. I highly recommend this company. Ask for Richard

Description of Work
Added 6 recessed lights, new switches, and a ceiling fan in 2 rooms.

Natalie K.

Richard was great! He was prompt and professional as he installed my new lights and fans

Description of Work
Light fixture install

Michael .

We recently purchased our home and were in the middle of rewiring the bathroom when we found some scary wiring . We called ACS and they sent an electrician the next day. He was very prompt and showed up on time . The pricing was very reasonable and the work was done the same day. I will be hiring again in the near future .

Description of Work
Bathroom rewire

Adrian R.

Richard was the tech that came out . He was very knowledgeable and gave the estimate the same day and was able to stsrt work the same day. He had thr material needed with him . highly recommended .

Description of Work
Pool wiring

09/25/2018

Roxanne B.

Chose Acs home services after doing a Google search Very good reviews and they lived up to. Expectations Kevin was prompt and professional

Description of Work
Capacitor and contacted replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mold Zero

Mold Zero LLC is the premier mold remediation company in Tampa Bay. We offer a non-toxic approach to eliminating airborne mold spores as well as harmful mycotoxins in the place you work or reside. We have set the bar when it comes to removal and cleaning of contaminated material. Our understanding of mold and the negative impact it can have on people's lives in addition to our cutting-edge approach, has made Mold Zero the complete solution.

Offers by Mold Zero on Angi
    Ally Restorations

Ally Restorations was founded by Brenden Markopolous after seeing first-hand the struggles and challenges people face in dealing with the aftermath of weather disasters, mold, and fire in Florida. We are a different kind of home restoration company. We have built our reputation on excellent customer service and can resolve all types of damage to your home and property fast, and with professional skill. We use a whole home approach when performing mold remediation. Cookie-cutter techniques that only address superficial mold produce poor results. We believe that combining traditional remediation techniques with the Ally Restorations fogging technique is the best possible remedy for mold removal. We offer in-house and other types of financing to make our services more affordable. When your home needs help, and you want a team you can trust, contact us – we are available 24/7.

Flood Pros USA - Tampa

When it comes to restoring homes following a flood, fire, or other disasters, few restoration companies are as committed to their customers as Flood Pros USA. Since 2015, we’ve been providing homeowners and businesses with professional water, fire, and smoke restoration services and mold remediation in order to help them return to their properties and daily routines as quickly as possible. We offer free inspections to ensure that they’re getting the services that they need to remedy their damage issues. We’re proud to say that we are dedicated to taking care of our customers and building trust and understanding.

Offers by Flood Pros USA - Tampa on Angi

CAC1818754
    DBPR
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Heating & Air Conditioning – Residential, Maintenance, Indoor Air Quality, Duct Cleaning, & New Installation.