ACS Home Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

If you’re looking for a reliable HVAC or Electrical contractor in Tampa or anywhere in Hillsborough, Pasco, or Pinnellas County, turn to ACS Home Services. We are known for providing red carpet service to both residential and commercial customers. Backed by over 60 years of collective experience, we ensure a job done right every time with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. From general heating and air conditioning repairs to replacements and new installations, the company’s team of experts can help. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including the holidays for any emergency heating or cooling or electrical. Call now to schedule an appointment. We truly care about the community we serve and want nothing more than your complete comfort and satisfaction....

We are a family owned and operated air conditioning company that has been in business since 1984. Frostys Air Conditioning provides installations, service repairs on all makes and models, and maintenance. We work on any residential or commercial units. We offer free estimates on new systems and have financing available. Fast, Affordable and trustworthy. No service charge with repair. Call for details on free second opinion. Financing available

Bayside Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to have consistently earned the Angi's Super Service Award since 2000 and maintain more positive reviews than any other Air Conditioning company in the Tampa Bay Area. We are a family owned business and strive for old fashion values of integrity, good service, and value. Like our motto says " Our cstomers are always comfortable". We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We offer very affordable yearly maintennance agreemnts, with bi-annual service, for more reliable comfort. Our agreement customers enjoy priority service, discounts on repairs, and discounted or free diagnostic fees during normal business hours. Ask about our Bayside Comfort Club. Let us earn your trust, and be your first and final choice.

Bay Area Heating and Cooling, Inc is a Trane Comfort Specialist specializing in residential and commercial air conditioning and heating installation, repair and maintenance throughout the Tampa Bay area. We have earned the Super Service Award from 2018-2009 and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. Bay Area offers 24 hour emergency service available 7 days a week. Major credit cards accepted, financing available for qualified individuals. Additional Phone Number: (866) 604-1140, (727) 586-6265 Additional Contacts: Jim Taylor, Chris Gourdine and John Mulder.

03/09/2020

Did not accept the job. They may do fine work but I was upset they list 'Free Estimates' on Angie's List, but when calling they charge $79.00, which they say is waived if you take the job---which ISN'T a free estimate!!!

Description of Work
Major kitchen remodel was proposed but see note.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/16/2020

Richard was polite and respectful, not timely. He came with another gentleman named Cal, I walked them thru the entire home and we went over the scope of the work, appointment took roughly 30 minutes. Richard wrote down my e-mail and said he would send a quote over that afternoon. I never received a quote. Pretty disappointing to go thru all the trouble of setting up an in home estimate, using my ...

Description of Work
Had an in home estimate for moving up electrical switches, outlets and installing a new smart thermostat.

10/19/2018

I first hired ACS for a small job at a new house purchase in Holiday on the electrical box to remediate a double tap situation. ACS texted me to confirm my appointment the day prior and then on the day of service, they texted me when he was on his way. Richard was professional, courteous and well-groomed. He performed the service quickly and his attitude was very pleasant. I have hired them now tw...

Description of Work
Electrical services

10/12/2018

The technician (Richard) arrived on time. He was professional, clean, worked quietly in my home. The finished product was awesome. My spare bedroom and pantry look great. I highly recommend this company. Ask for Richard

Description of Work
Added 6 recessed lights, new switches, and a ceiling fan in 2 rooms.

10/06/2018

Richard was great! He was prompt and professional as he installed my new lights and fans

Description of Work
Light fixture install

Category electrician

Heating & Air Conditioning – Residential, Maintenance, Indoor Air Quality, Duct Cleaning, & New Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing