ACS Home Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

If you’re looking for a reliable HVAC or Electrical contractor in Tampa or anywhere in Hillsborough, Pasco, or Pinnellas County, turn to ACS Home Services. We are known for providing red carpet service to both residential and commercial customers. Backed by over 60 years of collective experience, we ensure a job done right every time with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. From general heating and air conditioning repairs to replacements and new installations, the company’s team of experts can help. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including the holidays for any emergency heating or cooling or electrical. Call now to schedule an appointment. We truly care about the community we serve and want nothing more than your complete comfort and satisfaction....

Millian–Aire is a family–owned HVAC company that provides quality air conditioning services, and heating services to both the residential and commercial sectors. Having worked in the AC and heating service arena as an air conditioning company and heating company for over twenty–five years, we are proud to offer a wide selection of professional HVAC services throughout the Tampa Florida and surrounding areas. Award wining. Additional phone numbers - (727) 815-8088, (352) 688-1170, (727) 233-7058, (888) 628-0691. Additional fax - (727) 848-0166. Additional DBA - Millian Aire Enterprises Corp. Additional email - howard@millian-aire.com.

Hot 2 Cold is a residential and commercial HVAC company that has 15 years of industry experience. Wayne Geise, the owner, is passionate about the complexities that HVAC systems provide and the ever-changing technology that continues to drive energy efficiency advances within the industry. Wayne opened Hot 2 Cold after working for other large HVAC companies and wanted to operate his business with a higher level of customer service and focusing on a top-notch experience. Hot 2 Cold makes sure that any necessary permits are pulled and insures this burdensome process is as easy as possible for their clients. Hot 2 Cold looks forward to the opportunity to meet all of your HVAC needs, surpass your expectations, and deliver a professional experience.

Emergency Service Available! Air Express LLC was founded in 2010 by Adam Washburn, our owner. Since then, we’ve opened up an office in Temple Terrace and added quite a few technicians and office employees to our staff. We have a fleet of super cool Ford trucks, and our office is probably the best-decorated out of all the air conditioning companies in Tampa. But aside from that, we maintain the same commitment to our customers, the commitment upon which we were founded. We are known for providing the best air conditioning and heating services in Tampa, from AC repair and heating repair to complete HVAC system installation. We promise to always be transparent with you as our customer. If you’re deciding between air conditioning repair and AC replacement, we promise to give you an honest answer about which option is best. Beyond this, we offer up-front, flat-rate pricing. This means that we always discuss pricing before we perform the necessary repairs, so there will never be any surprises after the work is done.

03/09/2020

Did not accept the job. They may do fine work but I was upset they list 'Free Estimates' on Angie's List, but when calling they charge $79.00, which they say is waived if you take the job---which ISN'T a free estimate!!!

Description of Work
Major kitchen remodel was proposed but see note.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/16/2020

Richard was polite and respectful, not timely. He came with another gentleman named Cal, I walked them thru the entire home and we went over the scope of the work, appointment took roughly 30 minutes. Richard wrote down my e-mail and said he would send a quote over that afternoon. I never received a quote. Pretty disappointing to go thru all the trouble of setting up an in home estimate, using my ...

Description of Work
Had an in home estimate for moving up electrical switches, outlets and installing a new smart thermostat.

10/19/2018

I first hired ACS for a small job at a new house purchase in Holiday on the electrical box to remediate a double tap situation. ACS texted me to confirm my appointment the day prior and then on the day of service, they texted me when he was on his way. Richard was professional, courteous and well-groomed. He performed the service quickly and his attitude was very pleasant. I have hired them now tw...

Description of Work
Electrical services

10/12/2018

The technician (Richard) arrived on time. He was professional, clean, worked quietly in my home. The finished product was awesome. My spare bedroom and pantry look great. I highly recommend this company. Ask for Richard

Description of Work
Added 6 recessed lights, new switches, and a ceiling fan in 2 rooms.

10/06/2018

Richard was great! He was prompt and professional as he installed my new lights and fans

Description of Work
Light fixture install

Category electrician

Heating & Air Conditioning – Residential, Maintenance, Indoor Air Quality, Duct Cleaning, & New Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing