Ability Roofing Solutions

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

I Am a State Certified General Contractor, Swimming Pool Contractor, Roofing Contractor and Plumbing Contractor. I have three employees and I use Subcontractors....

Castle Keepers is a family owned carpet cleaning and flood restoration company. In business since 1990, we pride ourselves on truly "serving" our customers. Our greatest reward is knowing our customers are happy with our work. To us, "It's not just your home or business; it's your Castle!"

Master Restoration provides complete disaster restoration services to residential and commercial buildings in Pinellas County and the entire Tampa Bay area. We provide 24-hour disaster remediation with a response time of 60 minutes or less!

***HIGHEST RATED COMPANY IN 12 COUNTIES on Florida's West Coast***BBB Rated A+***Multiple Category Award Winner***We provide 24/7 disaster remediation with a response time of less than 60 minutes. Highest Rated State Licensed Mold Remediation Firm.

06/25/2018

Excellent work! Everything they promise was delivered. The best you can hire! The city inspector claimed that it was one of the best jobs he has seen.

Description of Work
Replace existing roof

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Richard Drouet was extremely professional. He taught me about roof replacements and various roofing materials so I could make an informed choice. He showed me former jobs and gave me references to call. The job was done on time and with the highest quality materials and installation. He gave me the appropriate warranties from the manufacturer and his own personal guarantee to be available for any problems that might occur in the future. I would highly recommend Ability Roofing Solutions.

Construction commercial & residential swimming pool, roofing & re-roofing & residential plumbing.