A&D Maintenance Service

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2012

Handyman Maintenance service & Janitorial we do move in out cleaning up all type of events party weddings clean up and much more. Additional email - aandd74@gmail.com....

Nice Price AC Services, Inc.

Whether you need to replace your HVAC system or have a new one installed, you’ll get the best prices in town on service from Nice Price AC Services, Inc. Family-owned and operated in Gibsonton, FL, Nice Price AC Services, Inc has 35 years of experience in the HVAC industry and has earned five-star ratings on all platforms. We specialize in HVAC replacement and installation services. We offer systems from Rheem and other trusted brands in the industry. Our trusted heating and AC company serves homeowners throughout Brandon, FL; Riverview, FL; Tampa, FL; St. Petersburg, FL; Valrico, FL; and Apollo Beach, FL. Our HVAC services will keep you comfortable in your home, whether you need help with ductwork, heating or cooling. Call today for a quote or to schedule an appointment! Better Business Bureau Accredited

Bay Area Heating & Cooling Inc

Bay Area Heating and Cooling, Inc is a Trane Comfort Specialist specializing in residential and commercial air conditioning and heating installation, repair and maintenance throughout the Tampa Bay area. We have earned the Super Service Award from 2018-2009 and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. Bay Area offers 24 hour emergency service available 7 days a week. Major credit cards accepted, financing available for qualified individuals. Additional Phone Number: (866) 604-1140, (727) 586-6265 Additional Contacts: Jim Taylor, Chris Gourdine and John Mulder.

Offers by Bay Area Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi
florida southern air and heat inc

family owned air conditioning and heating company owner operated 32 years in the industry we provide honest services ac repair ac maintenance and ac installation

02/18/2021

I've used them several times. They were very unreliable company, they do not follow through their works. I've been very patient with them but they failed every commitments that we had. I would not recommend them to anyone. I'm just not pleased with them.

Description of Work
They've done some flooring for me, done some reconstructions inside and did some electrical service for me as well.

Category remodeling

12/23/2015

Description of Work
They did general maintenance for me.

Category handyman service

Handydman Services, Painting & Drywall Service.